Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you define as success?  (Read 1295 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 03:48:07 AM

suc·cess
səkˈses/Submit
noun
the accomplishment of an aim or purpose.
"the president had some success in restoring confidence"
synonyms:   favorable outcome, successfulness, successful result, triumph; Hollywood ending

When I think of success in life I think of the perfect life one that everyday is the best possible day you could have. If not the best possible close to it, what do you think it takes to get to live like that and what do you think its like to live like that?
qiumingsa

Activity: 212
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:00:11 AM

There are many definitions of success, depending on how you define it. You want a successful career, or have a successful life.
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 06:02:27 AM

Success would be making the best out of your circumstances and resources while helping those around you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

Deanlfry

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 09:04:42 AM

Very simple. Achieving your goal. However, don't bother anyone else for your own success.
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:47:58 AM

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:05:42 AM

Once, I fully disassambled and repaired a laptop with a hairclip. That's how I define my success. Cheesy
ashiba

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:11:18 AM

Living a life based on our own expectations and goals.The more we strive better than yesterday the more success you will feel.
ApplePanPine

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:43:29 PM

Each individual has his own, individual and unique perception of the world. First of all, a person's vision of the concept of success depends on a huge number of personal characteristics. This includes both the character as a whole and some of its components separately. Well, for example, ambitiousness, emotionality, temperament and others. And on this, someone has enough title of the best master - the inventor in his native quarter, and someone is not enough and the Nobel Prize! Someone is glad that his wife and two children are fond of him at home, and someone is passionately seeking love from the people of both hemispheres of our planet! For someone, a loaf of bread is the most precious and desired thing, and for someone a million is not money! For some, success is the ability to put in their toilet a golden toilet bowl, for others - the opportunity to help people and feel needed.
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:02:49 PM

Each individual has his own, individual and unique perception of the world. First of all, a person's vision of the concept of success depends on a huge number of personal characteristics. This includes both the character as a whole and some of its components separately. Well, for example, ambitiousness, emotionality, temperament and others. And on this, someone has enough title of the best master - the inventor in his native quarter, and someone is not enough and the Nobel Prize! Someone is glad that his wife and two children are fond of him at home, and someone is passionately seeking love from the people of both hemispheres of our planet! For someone, a loaf of bread is the most precious and desired thing, and for someone a million is not money! For some, success is the ability to put in their toilet a golden toilet bowl, for others - the opportunity to help people and feel needed.
I agree with you completely. Each person perceives success in their own way, because everyone has their own success. Everyone has their own goals in life, and at their achievement, this is already a success. I have so far been successful only in relation to women, otherwise I have a complete failure.
ollidolli

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:22:44 PM

id say success is achieveing your goals. doesnt matter how small or big the goals are =)
hermawanda

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:28:25 PM

my define just success is a journey not a destination  Smiley

Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:21:16 PM

suc·cess
səkˈses/Submit
noun
the accomplishment of an aim or purpose.
"the president had some success in restoring confidence"
synonyms:   favorable outcome, successfulness, successful result, triumph; Hollywood ending

When I think of success in life I think of the perfect life one that everyday is the best possible day you could have. If not the best possible close to it, what do you think it takes to get to live like that and what do you think its like to live like that?

I think success is when we have reached the highest point in our targets and already make his parents and the people we care
SharkCoinerHD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:52:37 PM

when you go to the grocery store and can buy a whole bread without stealing it.
felipeva1994

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:17:54 PM

For me, word "Success" is:  Get everything you want  Wink

jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:26:35 AM

success if you get what you want and be a successful
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:03:44 AM

Most real success is really suck-cess. Someone becomes successful because he/she sucks up to someone else who is already successful.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:39:24 AM

Life efficiency.

We all have a gift of sorts where we are better at some things vs others.
Everyone can think of a job that would not be like work but.. fun !

It's about contributing.
Using your time in life to have a meaningful impact doing things you love and are good at.

..you get the idea Wink

No.. that has sweet fuck all to do with money.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Johanpur

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:12:15 AM

everyone have different about success. But for me success is when we can make our parrent happy
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:24:25 AM

Success-it is when you reach your goal in your life,even if you're facing many problems. It is the correct or desired result of an attempt.
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 06:43:47 AM

Every time people buy my album or one of my tracks, I call it success or cha-ching as I like to call it.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: