Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:16:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have You heard TheBillionCoin?  (Read 3559 times)
TBCcoach (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 08:22:29 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 09:32:24 AM by TBCcoach

Hello guys, I am not the admin or the Developer of this crypto coin. But I want to share some information about this coin that you do not see in coinmarketcap. I will explain some point of views I know you will be asking similar questions same as others because of its difference to other altcoins..

Official Blog: http://blog.thebillioncoin.info/
Developer : a.k.a Kris Kringle
Date Started : March 21, 2016
Wallet: Adroid App search for TheBillionCoin
          Web wallet https://tbc003.net/web-wallet  
Guide in creating a wallet ( it has no username to login or a backup data. Save your generated  Wallet URL or Link safely and include a password in creating your wallet.
Jswallet is an instant cross-platform TheBillionCoin wallet. By not requiring annoying logins and passwords, jswallet makes TheBillionCoin simple to setup and easy to use.
Only you have control of your wallet and TheBillionCoins
jswallet neither holds nor has access to your TheBillionCoins or private keys. All information is stored on the client-side, so only you have control of your wallet and your TheBillionCoins.
Your URL is Your Key
Bookmark your wallet’s secret URL to access your jswallet in the future. Please note, this is your private URL so do not share it with anyone. If you lose this URL your TheBillionCoins will be lost forever.
Add a password for extra security
When creating your jswallet there is an option to add a password to your account. You will need to enter this password every time you access your wallet. For your own security this wallet and the server hosting it does not store any data pertaining to your private key or password, so don’t forget your password!

Please note, all transactions sent from your wallet include a .0001 mining fee. This fee helps support the TheBillionCoin network and ensures your transaction goes through quickly.
Time delay and recommendations for use
Because jswallet uses an external block explorer to calculate available funds, it may take up to 2 minutes for funds to show up in your wallet. Mining directly to this account is not recommended. Sending to P2SH (multi-sig) addresses is currently not supported. For additional security, you can export your brainwallet phrase and/or private key in case any issues arise (see the "settings" button).

Blockchain explorer :  https://tbc003.net:2053/   powered by Litesight (https://github.com/pembo210/Litesight-api)
                                            A Litecoin blockchain API for web wallets
Trading Platform : https://thebillioncoin.trade     (Buy TBC using Bitcoin and Sell TBC get paid with Bitcoin)

Coin Limit production : 1 Billion (1,000,000,000 TBC)
Total Mined coins as of 12/05/2016 , 3:09 PM  : 535,556,500 (Height 71,113) Connected in 7 nodes

Today's Total Verified Members count : 43, 194 from different countries..

What is TBC (TheBillionCoin) http://imgur.com/Wt452iZ

A new "Community/user based" cryptocurrency  developed with different formula on how its value will increase. This currency has an Agreement between the developer and its users..

"The Billion Coin Membership Agreement" or White Paper (This Membership is FREE, ZERO COST)

The formula begins with a membership agreement. All members of The Billion Coin community agree that this coin will never go down in value; it can only go up in price. This agreement is hinged on a software program that drives the price of TBC up by 1% to 5% daily until it reaches its Ultimate Price."  Registration for verifying members once agreement is Accepted  http://thebillioncoin.info/register.php

THE FORMULA: RoadMap

The Ultimate Price

The formula of the Ultimate Price of The Billion Coin is one Euro multiplied by the total number of Verified Members within the community. For example, if the total number of Verified Members equals 10,000, then the Ultimate Price of The Billion Coin is 10,000 Euros per coin.

The maximum intrinsic value of a TBC coin is 1 Billion. When 1 Billion of people around the globe becomes a verified TBC community member,  that's the time the Ultimate value is hit and the value will stop increasing. TheBillionCoin was developed with this Formula to solve the common problem in Bitcoin and other altcoin's volatility. With this formula, the value of TBC will only go up and never goes down. That is why, it cannot be compared to market based crypto coins on how its value only goes up and does not affect from the law of supply and demand where almost all altcoins where developed the same way.  This makes TBC unique and different among others, and is not listed in coinmarketcap because it is Not market based..

Another common question is, Why TBC is not listed in exchange sites (Poloniex, Bittrex, Nova exchange, Cryptopia, C-cex and etc.)...

Since almost all of the coins listed in these exchangers are Volatile and depends on the market's supply and demand, TBC was designed to be different (stable performance and value) and its category does not matched to be inlcuded in a volatile market. But, the developer provided its own trading platform for a safe Buy and Sell transactions and Bitcoin as the central cryptocurrency for exchange is the only way to make and receive payments before you can convert TBC into Fiat money or cash.

TBC Roadmap #2

When Bitcoin was developed, there was no specific future plans and projects from the original creator Satoshi Nakamoto on how this coin will progress step by step. TBC was developed to be the first unique crypto currency where the value is not driven based on the market that makes Bitcoin volatile, it was created with the protocol of Community based coin which value only goes up every time a new verified user is added to the community and  and participates in circulating TBC for it to be recognized around the world as another currency for medium of exchange where the value is stable and could help eradicate Poverty and uplift humanity from scarcity and slavery from this traditional old system who takes control to everyone's life. Cryptocurrency and  Decentralization can give  Freedom, Rights, Ownership, Power to everyone. And we need additional cryptocurrency that will help Bitcoin become stable and to progress for more developments. This is the mission of TBC, not to compete but to help one another to solve this problem from Bitcoin's  instability, our Economy, our Freedom  of Will, Poverty and Unity..

All cryptocurrency wants to bring us FREEDOM and that we must take a step to adopt in this era. This will only become possible with Unity.. A power which comes from us, from a Community.. Every coin needs a Community,Patience and Understanding.. We need to support what the developers think is best for us.. With the support of a Community, we have the Power to change the current system..

As what Bobby Lee seeks from us is to support Bitcoin, he said " Even though there’s a lot of opposition in the industry, I fundamentally believe that the most important thing for Bitcoin, is to ensure that it remains as a reliable digital asset, that the store-of-value proposition has to be strong first,” he says. “Once that’s established, then the payments aspects can be addressed.” He urges the Bitcoin Community to scale Bitcoin responsibly. And, also, to be patient.
It Is to overcome people’s natural misunderstanding (or lack of understanding) of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just so different than anything else people are familiar with.” For Mr. Lee, the most important part of Bitcoin is decentralization.
 “The biggest hurdle to adoption right now, is actually the understanding of Bitcoin and why it’s revolutionary and better than the current system alternatives.” - BTCC CEO BOBBY LEE  -source, Cryptonews.com

TheBillionCoin community wants to express support as Bitcoin is the first user based currency and is the only crypto currency (as of now) where TBC can be exchanged with using the Trading Platform (thebillioncoin.trade). TBC Election activities is made to appoint leaders in different countries to speed up the process of educating people and sharing the mission of TBC, to introduce cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. This Leadership Program is FREE OF CHARGE and a FREE WILL from candidates who wants to help the community spread fast country by country, city by city, town to town and there is NO Charge or Bonuses from doing those activities because TheBillionCoin has valuable mission and is not an MLM, Ponzi, Hyip or Business.. The Power Of CryptoCurrency Lies from the Community and Education.
This is, TheBillionCoin - a community based crypto currency where the value never goes down!

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:27:50 AM

i heard about it and i knew it is a SCAM. they are preying on the gullibles, using the "current price" scheme and they make them believe that the coin's price is increasing everyday while the truth is it doesn't cost even a dollar.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:43:21 AM

i heard about it and i knew it is a SCAM. they are preying on the gullibles, using the "current price" scheme and they make them believe that the coin's price is increasing everyday while the truth is it doesn't cost even a dollar.

me too ..!
it scam those little understanding !
stay away !
and responsible with your btc.

" It is sad that people lost money because one clever user wanted to make a fortune.."

" This is, TheBillionCoin - a community based crypto currency where the value never goes down! "

Huh Huh Huh
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:46:53 AM

me too ..!
stay away !

" It is sad that people lost money because one clever user wanted to make a fortune.."

" This is, TheBillionCoin - a community based crypto currency where the value never goes down! "

Huh Huh Huh

When you hear that the "value never goes down", it will be a big red flag... it's just too perfect to be true Grin
TBCcoach (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 08:58:02 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 09:37:08 AM by TBCcoach

If it was some people who misleads information about TBC (TheBillionCoin) value increment , then the coin itself does not Scam people but those people who are doing such Acts..  The current price is based on the TBC formula (number of people in TBC community x 1 Euro and capped to 1Billion in price increase) just like how Xaurum was based on gold value and works differently with other altcoins because its category is also different. When we say "SCAM", it must be a situation where You paid for something and did not get anything in Return that is Scam. TBC cost more than a dollar because it started to engaged as mode of payment for Buy and Sell of goods.. That means, there is a "trust" happening and the coin started to circulate. How does it work? You sell an item in Fiat currency value, then use the calculator (http://thebillioncoin.info/tbc_currency_calculator.php) to check conversion on How much that cost in TBC value.

You can check it out in these merchant groups

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TBCUSAMERCHANT/
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/TBCUSAyardsale/
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/908171825995744/

https://www.facebook.com/nibiebinie/media_set?set=a.1655802171404348.1073741891.100009237433026&type=3&pnref=story

This is just the beginning.. Smiley
xblank

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:04:47 AM

I know TBC ..when it was first release it only cost. 10php or 0.0001 I think..and now the price is 0.08 or higher..but I didn't buy it .and I felt I'm so in lucky that I didn't buy it..
But I hope that it will go higher and higher because many people buying it..
TBCcoach (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 09:05:05 AM

me too ..!
stay away !

Huh Huh Huh

When you hear that the "value never goes down", it will be a big red flag... it's just too perfect to be true Grin
I respect your opinion but we must widen our minds.. Even Bill Gates has said this statement :

"We don't use bitcoin specifically for two reasons. One is that the poor shouldn't have a currency whose value goes up and down a lot compared to their local currency. Second is that if a mistake is made in who you pay then you need to be able to reverse it so anonymity wouldn't work." - Bill Gates

So why not Bitcoin? The billionaire philanthropist and redditor called it "an exciting new technology" in today's AMA, but he doesn't think it's a very good tool to make banking easier in emerging markets because it's so volatile and because it's anonymous:
-source-  http://gizmodo.com/bill-gates-digital-currency-can-help-the-poor-but-not-1682346647?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=Gizmodo_facebook
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:07:49 AM

If hyip give up to 5% daily percentage this one is new they use coin that the price increase everyday which is impossible to happen in real crypto currency.add it to exchanger first so we can believe in you and you will see with your own eyes what will happen to tbc. If you will think wisely you will see that only few people will be benefit with this scam coin first the developer and the other who have million coins staked.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:17:26 AM

the billion coin only ponzy site not real coin without mining without pool , all coin this hand in owner
and now participan and member billion coin can't selling coin, because, all people not interest join in billion coin

so becareful OP can't find buyer to buy biilion coin in have OP
so is warning buy biilion coin
TBCcoach (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 09:23:09 AM

If hyip give up to 5% daily percentage this one is new they use coin that the price increase everyday which is impossible to happen in real crypto currency.add it to exchanger first so we can believe in you and you will see with your own eyes what will happen to tbc. If you will think wisely you will see that only few people will be benefit with this scam coin first the developer and the other who have million coins staked.
Well it is not a hyip.. It has a formula that drives the price increase. Example as of the moment there are 43,228 verified members and the current TBC price is 180.00920419 Euro.. The Formula says the growth is from 1% up to 5 %.
This is my personal calculation: 180.00920419 euro (current price) divided to  43,228 community members  = 0.0041641807205978 %  

Means, 43228 members x 0.0041641807205978 %  = 180.00920419 euro (current price value ) for each TBC a user is holding.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 09:46:00 AM

Check out this thread about TBC it comes from holders of Thebillioncoin
No one here have invested on The billion coin this is a crypto currency forum not an mlm industry

this guy open this thread about TBC so every will know that TBC is scam project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702780.0

TBCcoach (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 09:59:54 AM

No one here have invested on The billion coin this is a crypto currency forum not an mlm industry

this guy open this thread about TBC so every will know that TBC is scam project.

Who says it is MLM?  TBC has the values of what Bitcoin has.. Wallet, Block explorer or Blockchain for an opensource ledger.. its own trading platform because this is not a volatile coin. It cannot be stopped, it is a cryptocurrency  that started to circulate... A Block of chain cannot become possible without a Mining activities and without mining there will be no Coin reward. This is way too different from onecoin which is obviously not a cryptocoin because it has no public ledger and a wallet but TBC has it all..
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 10:23:15 AM

Yes already know it but I don't know what they think when they tried promoting it again here. Many investors are in here but if you promoting is scam coin  it will hard for you to promote it and it will ending up you will burn lol. Ready your popcorn .
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 10:27:55 AM

What about Bounties. If any avail inform via PM.

I already have some TBC and trying to sell them on https://thebillioncoin.trade. But I am not able to sell them As there is only allowing to buy TBC against BTC. Not allowing sell TBC for BTC. It seem something like ROM(Rise only market) Price is only climbing up no even single sell transaction seen on TBC trading platform.
TBCcoach (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 10:35:01 AM

I already have some TBC and trying to sell them on https://thebillioncoin.trade. But I am not able to sell them As there is only allowing to buy TBC against BTC. Not allowing sell TBC for BTC. It seem something like ROM(Rise only market) Price is only climbing up no even single sell transaction seen on TBC trading platform.
  The trading platform is working 100%.. The situation now is buyers are more using Peer to Peer transaction than the trading platform.There are still buyers but only few compared to numbers of sellers. When people will use to trade (Buying) in the platform,  sell orders will be filled smoothly.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 11:05:56 AM

The trading platform is working 100%.. The situation now is buyers are more using Peer to Peer transaction than the trading platform.There are still buyers but only few compared to numbers of sellers. When people will use to trade (Buying) in the platform,  sell orders will be filled smoothly.

I've tried to look for it on popular crypto currency exchange like ccex and yobit and nova but they are no there,so this is a peer to peer transactions I am not going to buy this coin if the only option is a peer to peer I will exposed myself to scam trading..

I will only believe that this is a valid crypto currency if you can submit this coin on Poloniex,Bittrex,Yobit and other popular exchanges..

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 11:18:56 AM

People who were scammed by TBC were also scamming people by selling their coin to someone for a price. I'm not really familiar of how they do it but if anyone will ever introduce TBC to me personally i might try to actually fake it like i'm believing what they are saying and then in the end ask them to pay the tbc for me.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 01:46:40 PM

If you are preaching TBC as a crypto currency then why there are not on popular exchanges,where people can buy and trade freely even those not so popular exchanges will not accept TBC to trade in their trading flatform as it will ruin their reputation as dealing with scam coin..

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:37:54 PM

TBC is a medium used to steal some gullibles money, why? because of the "current price" scheme. The predator buy some TBC at megacrypton at the price of 0.000075BTC and sell to those prey at the "current price" which is more than a hundred dollars.
Some merchants are accepting TBC as payment for their goods? that was BEFORE when they never learned that it is a scam, but now, no one wants to do that, those posts at FB is just reposted from the early times of TBC and not a current trade.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 02:41:37 PM

this is hilarious

"its not a scam, look it has facebook groups!"

Any coin that ever claims to never go down in value is a fucking scam!
No exceptions!

Go get into my joke coin... we can all have fun

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699708.0

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: