Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] $19 Payza [WTB] 0,024 BTC  (Read 472 times)
AnonymCZE (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:56:03 PM

Rate is around -5% + I pay the transaction fee, so you will get those $19 exactly. PM me.

Selling BTC at LBC & Paxful. Check my reputation here: https://www.bitrated.com/AnonymCZE
cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:23:41 PM

pm sent

Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:26:01 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 05:48:30 PM by Arcteryx

I could do this for you if you like.
Just send me a personal message with all the details including where you would like the bitcoin to be sent too.

Awaiting your response.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
AnonymCZE (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:31:12 PM

Since both people above who were interested had some troubles, offer is still active.
If you choose to use escrow, you pay for it. I will cover any other related fees as stated.

Selling BTC at LBC & Paxful. Check my reputation here: https://www.bitrated.com/AnonymCZE
AnonymCZE (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:16:55 PM

Offer still active. Will accept 0,0235 BTC now.

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:45:43 PM

Since you wants to exchange $19 payza and you are paying the fee as well which is 2.9% + $0.30
Why don't you just do all these exchange process with their built in bitcoin withdrawal option. The minimum withdrawal is just $20 and you have that
They only charge 2% as their service fee but here you will have to pay 15%+ fee as not much people are interested in Payza, also because of the reversible nature
You can also try rchange.net where fees are reasonable but the minimum amount is just around $2
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 07:07:12 PM

I can do this for you but for 0.019btc then yes I will complete this for you since btc is rising fast. Smiley
You will need to send first.
Just send me a pm with your btc address so I know where to send the payment after the payza is sent to me.
Alright with you?
Let me know please.

LLec
AnonymCZE (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:50:51 PM

Since you wants to exchange $19 payza and you are paying the fee as well which is 2.9% + $0.30
Why don't you just do all these exchange process with their built in bitcoin withdrawal option. The minimum withdrawal is just $20 and you have that
They only charge 2% as their service fee but here you will have to pay 15%+ fee as not much people are interested in Payza, also because of the reversible nature
You can also try rchange.net where fees are reasonable but the minimum amount is just around $2

You need to be a verified member to use their bitcoin withdrawal option. I was thinking of a fast trade, so haven't done this. Seems like I should do that.

I can do this for you but for 0.019btc then yes I will complete this for you since btc is rising fast. Smiley
You will need to send first.
Just send me a pm with your btc address so I know where to send the payment after the payza is sent to me.
Alright with you?
Let me know please.

LLec

Thank you for your offer but I am not paying all the fees + 30% extra.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: