Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:01:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Digital Currency Revolution: Trust and fairness, happiness and change  (Read 530 times)
Scryptka (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:24:57 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 07:23:15 PM by Scryptka

As per my previous posts, not that many I might add, I am posting this as it revolves around / spawned from my newly found purpose in life. That purpose is double edged. To make life better for myself and my family, and also for others whomever they may be, no reservations.

If hypothetically Wink , a real-life problem / process that is currently not completely trusted, even a bit suspicious by definition, were to become totally trusted 100% no question, wouldn’t that be a good thing. I think so.

Given that this activity, like many other human activities could, would use a digital coin, I think it would be safe to say that the coin in question would certainly surpass all others in use, market cap, value and activity in general. At this point let me state that I have no connection to the development of any coin nor am I being paid by any coin for this. Read my other post and you’ll see how I think.

Due to my purpose and my thinking I have stumbled on something that IS going to do just as I have explained. What’s more, it is NOT going to be optional. I cannot divulge what this revolutionary ‘thing’ is. That is, not until my patent attorney tells me I can.

However, I would like to announce that the coin in question will be ZEC because of the complete anonymity, privacy and possibilities for the 'home miner'! In a way this post is to support this coin as I know it has a lot of powerful institutions and entities trembling right now. Those of you who know what is going on in this world will agree that whatever we hear about how bad ZEC could be because of improper purpose is pure garbage. It's actually about relinquishing power and control.....Such implied improper use of ZEC by improper individuals is pure excuse. Anyhow......If it gains support it is less likely to fail.

I thought about creating a new ZCL like coin and I could easily, but would like to see the implementation of my real life revolutionising solution to a global issue, simplified as much as possible. Furthermore, I will be able to make my life and others better without the need to capitalise through a new coin. Why reinvent the wheel.

I also considered bitcoin but although its the benchmark, it got hijacked by the wealthy and powerful...IMO out of the reach of the real miners and supporters of this whole crypto world....

Lastly, know this. The way I would like to make life better for others is by bringing some happiness to families where the family is in danger of destruction or failure because of events outside of the control of the family. Capitalism?. I am part of such a great family that has been to hell and back but my wife and I are very lucky to have been able to cope and we came out of a very long dark time still together with our children and happiness. Some families are not so fortunate. Life can be very cruel for no reason other than circumstance. My initial idea, should I be able to anything at all, is to set up a managed trust fund that will provide all paid for all-inclusive fun holidays for such families.

I'm not sure how I will offer up involvement /  a piece of the pie yet but if you are interested in learning more, please express your interest and as soon as it is safe for me to do so I will reveal all...here. Roll Eyes On a first come first serve basis if necessary.

Alternatively if you just want to be smart and big yourself up by replying with some crap. Forget it. Go make fun of someone else or better still keep it in your pants…..please!

Scryptka
(Cryptka on forum.ethereum.org where you'll find my other post! This is the 3rd!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:51:28 PM

Ur attorney is a mythical idiot, hes a bulldog, he will gnaw at ur haunch rip u off steal ur money and sue u on defaulted loans. Avoid attorneys theyre all morons never take their word unless a voice of reason speaks to u at the midnight and asks to seek protection from this terrible world in attorney's office.
Scryptka (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:15:18 PM

Thanks for the advice synthgauge. Honestly I appreciate the concern.

In most circumstances I would agree. However, in this case, my attorney is one of the best in his field and an associate of a very highly regarded and respected legal person / partner of a top tier London law firm, who happens to be my Aunt.

So i guess I'm not heading for the gallows.

Thanks again friend.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: