Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥 💥 PPCADMEDIA.COM Bitcoin Ad Network (Official Feedback Thread) 💥 💥  (Read 3385 times)
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 02:25:46 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 11:49:04 PM by bassdude

Bitcoin Advertising Network

Better rates
Better advertisers
Better Publisher
Quality service
Best customer support

If you have used our service please don't hesitate to leave us your feedback here.

Our official thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1678223.0

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 07:31:54 AM

This thread is a place you can post your payment proofs, comment on our service and let the community know what you think of PPC Ad Media
btcsafari

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:42:58 AM

I got paid more then 10 times.

you will be received your payments with in one Hour after requesting.

Minimum Payout is 1$.

Very good earnings.

Thank you PPC AD MEDIA Smiley Smiley Smiley
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 11:45:57 AM

I got paid more then 10 times.

you will be received your payments with in one Hour after requesting.

Minimum Payout is 1$.

Very good earnings.

Thank you PPC AD MEDIA Smiley Smiley Smiley

thanks for the feedback. we do like to say you will receive your withdraws within 24 hours but it is normally within a couple hours.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 02:34:39 PM

What niche related are always working in thic ppc how about promoting a game site?
Can you give a preview or a sample website which is where we can see the ads.. i just want to see because i am planning to start a campaign..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 10:24:53 PM

What niche related are always working in thic ppc how about promoting a game site?
Can you give a preview or a sample website which is where we can see the ads.. i just want to see because i am planning to start a campaign..

hi mate. you can see a 728x90 ad at the bottom of our front page. http://ppcadmedia.com
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:46:02 AM

I never tried this. never even heard about this.. first time read about this here. but the site is looking good. and with the various kind of payment including Paypal and BTC I think you have an uniqueness here..
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 11:49:19 AM

I never tried this. never even heard about this.. first time read about this here. but the site is looking good. and with the various kind of payment including Paypal and BTC I think you have an uniqueness here..

if you havent tried us yet you really should. its well worth it.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:28:32 PM

Hi i just started using your ad network. The only thing here is that i am quite confused about the high impression but with no click then the site will be removed? Are we going to force our users to click on your ads? Other thing is that what do you mean by 3 ads per page? is that for your ads only? or if there is another ads on my page then it would be counted?
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 07:40:33 PM

Hi i just started using your ad network. The only thing here is that i am quite confused about the high impression but with no click then the site will be removed? Are we going to force our users to click on your ads? Other thing is that what do you mean by 3 ads per page? is that for your ads only? or if there is another ads on my page then it would be counted?

good questions.

we are seeing alot of sites with 10,000 and 20,000 impressions per day with no clicks if a site is not producing genuine clicks there is no value in it for our advertisers and they are giving away impressions money for nothing, We do not want forced clicks if you site does not produce clicks for our ads you might have to think about putting the ads in better locations or if there are no clicks you site traffic mite not be genuine, if your site just does not produce clicks at all then there is no gain for us or our advertisers and it will be removed.

3 ads per page
we do not allow more than 3 of our ads on a single page. you can have other ads from other networks on the same page.

darklus123

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:22:04 AM

good questions.

we are seeing alot of sites with 10,000 and 20,000 impressions per day with no clicks if a site is not producing genuine clicks there is no value in it for our advertisers and they are giving away impressions money for nothing, We do not want forced clicks if you site does not produce clicks for our ads you might have to think about putting the ads in better locations or if there are no clicks you site traffic mite not be genuine, if your site just does not produce clicks at all then there is no gain for us or our advertisers and it will be removed.

3 ads per page
we do not allow more than 3 of our ads on a single page. you can have other ads from other networks on the same page.

Inst that a problem? Or i little bit unfair to your publishers? Even if we do puy our ads on the best place that does not mean still that someone might be interested in that certain ads right? And besides advertisers in the first place does know that it is a cpm type of advertising and if they want a cpc they should by that one. Well i am just giving my opinion about it. Anyways  i wish goodluck to both parties
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 03:29:59 AM

good questions.

3 ads per page

Inst that a problem? Or i little bit unfair to your publishers? Even if we do puy our ads on the best place that does not mean still that someone might be interested in that certain ads right? And besides advertisers in the first place does know that it is a cpm type of advertising and if they want a cpc they should by that one. Well i am just giving my opinion about it. Anyways  i wish goodluck to both parties

it really all comes down to quality traffic massive cpm with no clicks is obviously not what our advertisers would want. we have a quality standard to uphold, we offer advertisers one of the best click rates money can buy 
darklus123

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:47:39 PM

it really all comes down to quality traffic massive cpm with no clicks is obviously not what our advertisers would want. we have a quality standard to uphold, we offer advertisers one of the best click rates money can buy 

Yes, I do really get the point that it was the standard that you were trying to achieve, what I am just trying to say is that as you have said we cannot force our users to click on to that certain ads. If no users will be interested on that certain ads that I am advertising then it can really not generate a clicks.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 02:11:36 AM

try us and place your feedback
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:45:11 PM

Hello, I just put an ad of ppcadmedia on my website. I wonder how many times the stats refresh. Since I know my site has around 2000 daily pageviews and it shows after 1 hour only 2 views. Can you explain to me why that happens?
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 08:58:07 PM

Hello, I just put an ad of ppcadmedia on my website. I wonder how many times the stats refresh. Since I know my site has around 2000 daily page views and it shows after 1 hour only 2 views. Can you explain to me why that happens?

can you please supply your website so i can take a look.

we only count unique impressions and clicks and this is why we are able to pay high cpm rates, stats update every hour.
bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:52:08 AM

i just register there and added my site but i can see its showing pending ..not sure how much time it will take to active my site ....can op check it and activate it ..by site is signature
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 06:01:17 AM

i just register there and added my site but i can see its showing pending ..not sure how much time it will take to active my site ....can op check it and activate it ..by site is signature

All publishers sites need to be approved by admin and can take up to 24 hours to be approved and quality checked
mariasajid

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:51:01 AM

Hi admin I put 3 ads in my site 782, 468, and 300 but unfortunately the 3rd one(468x60) is not showing in my site Its a strictly footer ad. So if a error plz fix it as soon as possible.
I will be very thankful to you. Roll Eyes

Site link is:
http://www.dailyptcsites.xyz/
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 08:19:02 AM

Hi admin I put 3 ads in my site 782, 468, and 300 but unfortunately the 3rd one(468x60) is not showing in my site Its a strictly footer ad. So if a error plz fix it as soon as possible.
I will be very thankful to you. Roll Eyes

Site link is:
http://www.dailyptcsites.xyz/

everything seems to be working on our end. i dont no why its not working on your site.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: