Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EARN UP TO $1500 A WEEK!] >REFUND GUARANTEE<|*VOUCHED!*[EARNING PROOF!]  (Read 18935 times)
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:59:20 AM

Purchased a copy, tutorial is very simple. Small upfront investment is needed but overall this is a simple whitehat method. I dont think $1500 is possible but close to a thousand if one works several hours a day on it. Does require a little more than online work but all in all a legit program.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:35:43 AM

Purchased a copy, tutorial is very simple. Small upfront investment is needed but overall this is a simple whitehat method. I dont think $1500 is possible but close to a thousand if one works several hours a day on it. Does require a little more than online work but all in all a legit program.
Thank you for the HQ review. I am glad you enjoyed the copy you bought. Hope to hear soon about your earnings!

For any more questions before purchasing or any concerns please let me know! I am willing to answer all your questions! There are only 3 discounted copies left! Also, check out the REFUND GUARANTEE! That's right. We now have a refund policy. So, you can rest assured. Let me know!
oluaris

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:30:47 AM

Just bought this.
I'll try to put in at least 2 hours a day on this, starting tomorrow. That should give this a fighting chance.
If I get positive results, I'll increase the hours.

I'll try to report back as soon as I can.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:23:58 PM

Just bought this.
I'll try to put in at least 2 hours a day on this, starting tomorrow. That should give this a fighting chance.
If I get positive results, I'll increase the hours.

I'll try to report back as soon as I can.
Glad you bought the method! That means there are ONLY 2 DISCOUNT COPIES LEFT! Can't wait to see your earnings!

If anyone has any questions before purchasing please don't hesritate to ask. Thanks!
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:25:23 PM

Can earn $1500 a week but you need to sell it for peanuts. That makes sense.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:26:36 PM

Can earn $1500 a week but you need to sell it for peanuts. That makes sense.
You have to work for this method to work. I am selling it for cheap since there is an investment and it's not a method that requires no work and make lots of profit. This method is legit.

If anyone has any questions before buying please let me know. Thanks!
Spandam

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:33:22 PM

Funny I read this post earlier today and now I read the same post again hours later? Why are you deleting and posting again?

Giveaways, Gambling, Gaming, the three g's that make me G's, hell yeah O-o
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:43:23 PM

Funny I read this post earlier today and now I read the same post again hours later? Why are you deleting and posting again?
I had to edit some stuff.
Spandam

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:52:13 PM

No it is the same post I see thus I say I read this post earlier today lol. There is an edit function for you for future reference. So do we have any high ranking trusted members who can vouch for this?

discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:54:10 PM

No it is the same post I see thus I say I read this post earlier today lol. There is an edit function for you for future reference. So do we have any high ranking trusted members who can vouch for this?
Have you not seen the vouches? Payment proof? Ask any questions I am willing to answer.
Spandam

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:01:10 PM

Have you not seen the vouches? Payment proof? Ask any questions I am willing to answer.

Yes I see now a legendary and a hero member, however doesn't look like they tried it which is kind of a waste of time lol. Is this available worldwide or just the US?

discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:26:41 PM

Worldwide. As said in the thread, if you can't give up to 90 min a day on this method then it may not be for you. This method requires work and time (for the first time). Once you have done it once it becomes a piece of cake Smiley

If anyone has any other questions before purchasing please ask! Only 1 coupon code left! ACT FAST!
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:31:43 PM

Is there any vouch copy available?
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:24:06 PM

Is there any vouch copy available?
No sir, unfortunately there are not. But, there is 1 more discount copy left! So, if you want to save 1/2 off you can!

Let me know everyone if you have any further questions. Thank you!
Lolzforever

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:51:10 AM

I have purchased a copy and will review after i test it out. Hope it works.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:08:12 AM

I have purchased a copy and will review after i test it out. Hope it works.
Great to hear you have purchased! First of all thank you, you have made a great decision! If you have any questions remember I provide full support! I am online a lot on Skype which should be provided in the e-mail you received! I encourage that once you have earned to post them in the thread! I will be expecting them, thank you!

I just got the thread design up! Very happy about it. I love it! Let me know what you think! If you have any questions or concerns please post them and I will answer them as soon as I can. Unfortunately, there are no more discount copies left. Please don't ask for I will not give it to you for it would be unfair to others. I may post a special discount later! Not sure yet. Will have to see. Anyways, if anyone has any questions or concerns please let me know! Thanks!
Lolzforever

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:11:57 AM

Heres my review: Purchased the products and received it the moment i payed. Encountered quite a few problem but OP was spontaneously offering support and is very kind and friendly. 
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:25:35 AM

Heres my review: Purchased the products and received it the moment i payed. Encountered quite a few problem but OP was spontaneously offering support and is very kind and friendly. 
Thanks for the review! If you need anymore help feel free to ask!

If anyone has any questions before posting please let me know. Thanks!
enroberte

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:23:53 AM

So far we have only seen vouches of your delivery uppon payments, but no vouches that your method is actually working. Also you are mentioning a small investment needed for your method to work. Could you be more specific about that?
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:34:31 AM

So far we have only seen vouches of your delivery uppon payments, but no vouches that your method is actually working. Also you are mentioning a small investment needed for your method to work. Could you be more specific about that?
My method is working, guaranteed! Ask the users themselves. The small investment varies from $6-10 depending on you. Not, very much. I will pm you asking if you have any further questions.

If anyone has any questions before buying please let me know!

15% discount when ordering with bitcoin! Check it out here!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: