Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:05:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EARN UP TO $1500 A WEEK!] >REFUND GUARANTEE<|*VOUCHED!*[EARNING PROOF!]  (Read 18935 times)
nighter

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:27:37 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 11:39:41 PM by nighter

I purchased ebook. I wrote you on skype why i am unhappy for this trade.
I am waiting your reply..
It needs skills: website desing, english language know, know socio-demografhic structure well etc...
I sent you tons of message, you fail to comply. Website designing is not required. If you are not familiar with english i can help. The other thing is not needed at all? Where did you get that from.

I provide templates over 40 of them for you. I also answered all your questions, yet you are too lazy. I say, you can get a refund in 45 days with proof of work. You basically tell me you want one now! Just because you're too lazy. Sorry sir, no refund unless in 45 days you come to me with proof I asked for. Thank you!

I purchased ebook. I am sorry that don't suggest this method. (passed 5 hours to try)

WHY?
1) This guy would try to be honest, helpful etc. BUT, it is not enough to help earning money.
2) It needs some skills:
Internet: To searching information, put on an idea etc.
Social Engineering: To struggle to accept your idea/thoughts.
English Language: Know very well, dominate especially for writing formal e-mail.
Site Design: To design site according your idea.
... etc.

(Brain, computer, small investment, internet knowledge),, So these are really enough things to earn money not only via this method but also ALL methods, you can.
I think, it takes more more days NOT one week, maybe months.

AND, There is his referral link to register a domain. Why? To earn money again. You don't earn, he earns.

Hostxxxx Referral Link: "Utilizing our tools to create custom coupon codes and tracking links, you acquire new signups for HostGator services and then receive a commission of up to $125 per qualifying signup!"

If you have more skills on internet, you can earn money without this method.
This method does not help to improve your skills.

No refund for dissatisfied trade. Seller promises to refund 40-45 days after proof of non-profit.

Curiosity killed the cat. I take a lesson today.
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:48:56 AM

It needs skills: website desing, english language know, know socio-demografhic structure well etc...
I sent you tons of message, you fail to comply. Website designing is not required. If you are not familiar with english i can help. The other thing is not needed at all? Where did you get that from.

I provide templates over 40 of them for you. I also answered all your questions, yet you are too lazy. I say, you can get a refund in 45 days with proof of work. You basically tell me you want one now! Just because you're too lazy. Sorry sir, no refund unless in 45 days you come to me with proof I asked for. Thank you!

I purchased ebook. I am sorry that don't suggest this method. (passed 5 hours to try)

WHY?
1) This guy would try to be honest, helpful etc. BUT, it is not enough to help earning money.
2) It needs some skills:
English Language: Know very well, dominate especially for writing formal e-mail.
... etc.

(Brain, computer, small investment, internet knowledge),, So these are really enough things to earn money not only via this method but also ALL methods, you can.

AND, There is his referral link to register a domain. Why? To earn money again. You don't earn, he earns.

Hostxxxx Referral Link: "Utilizing our tools to create custom coupon codes and tracking links, you acquire new signups for HostGator services and then receive a commission of up to $125 per qualifying signup!"

No refund for dissatisfied trade. Seller promises to refund 40-45 days after proof of non-profit.

Everyone, he was to lazy to do the method. I provided him with everything he needed! Yet, he denied. Blows my mind, how lazy one can be. He just wants an easy refund and then bribe me so he can take off the review. I don't care. He is one dishonest person that understands nothing. I explain everything and he still comes up with excuses.

If you have any questions please let me know. I also encourage you to read the review above. Social engineering is not mentioned at all in this method.

15% off all BTC purchases. Thanks you!
nighter

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:46:56 PM

WHY?
2) It needs some skills:
... etc.

Everyone, he was to lazy to do the method. I provided him with everything he needed! Yet, he denied. Blows my mind, how lazy one can be. He just wants an easy refund and then bribe me so he can take off the review. I don't care. He is one dishonest person that understands nothing. I explain everything and he still comes up with excuses.

If you have any questions please let me know. I also encourage you to read the review above. Social engineering is not mentioned at all in this method.

15% off all BTC purchases. Thanks you!

You're cheating people to convince "earn 1500$ in one week" I tell it is impossible. Your screenshot is not any enough proof. I can also add payment screenshoot like you adding. Show us! Someone who use this method earn 1500$ in one week, vouch you and write here! And you give free for vouches. They don't try to earn and write good reviews to you. But it is not possible to earn in one week.

Also you add referral link to earn more. We can't earn but you earn much? Haa? Where is the method to earn? Yes, you are succeed to earn money! Good job!

Yes, you are right! if you refund, i won't write here anything. Because, i am unhappy for trade, refund is a solution, i have purchased a method to waste time for NOTHING!

He tells me english language knowing is not so important before purchased and tell me you're good english. But after purchased, you see that you must have formal english language, web site design, social engineering etc. skills. Don't trust him!

He convinces you to earn money as 1500$ in one week, using his social engineering skills. I don't any right to share this method. I don't want to broke rules ! So, i can't tell reason why social engineering skills need! You should be honest!

discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:56:32 PM

I refuse to respond to the user above any longer. If anyone has anymore questions, please let me know! Thanks!

fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:19:50 PM

Does this have anything to do with going around locally and giving business fliers advertising your consulting business, and then just referring them to "legitimate" consultans and collecting a fee?
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:22:16 PM

Does this have anything to do with going around locally and giving business fliers advertising your consulting business, and then just referring them to "legitimate" consultans and collecting a fee?
No, not at all! Although, that seems interesting, my method is not that complicated.
nighter

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:31:11 PM

Yes exactly, this method includes these! Seller doesn't accept. Please be honest!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:35:37 PM

Yes exactly, this method includes these! Seller doesn't accept. Please be honest!
What in the world? Oh, advertising yes is included. But, no consulting. All the rest is wrong. The dude below is lazy and just wants his money back and profit off my method.
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:38:19 PM

I would be willing to take a vouch copy.
Looking more for a hero or legendary member. Sorry about that. Will send you a PM though to give an offer.

Still looking! Let me know if you have any questions before purchasing, thanks! Just updated thread design. Click on design for auto-buy!
Hero member here wondering if there are any vouch copies left?
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:43:43 PM

No, not at all! Although, that seems interesting, my method is not that complicated.

Heh very common method over on HF - just sign up for some offers that pay you per referral, print out a professional looking flier, distribute around neighborhood saying "Hey, saw you guys have a pretty good business - got some ideas on how to make it even better!"

Have logo, website, profit, done. Nice and easy
nighter

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:46:36 PM

Heh very common method over on HF - just sign up for some offers that pay you per referral, print out a professional looking flier, distribute around neighborhood saying "Hey, saw you guys have a pretty good business - got some ideas on how to make it even better!"

Have logo, website, profit, done. Nice and easy

Exactly you summarize this method, i purchased for nothing!
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:51:55 PM

seller is basically selling a method that is very time consuming. I did purchase it.

I did try and will say it will take weeks or even months to make $100, let alone $1500 a week. i have given up as I am 0/50 on the places I have contacted via email but not interested in a refund.

this is something that most elementary age kids could come up with so it isn't exactly an earth shattering discovery.
nighter

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:05:46 PM

seller is basically selling a method that is very time consuming. I did purchase it.

I did try and will say it will take weeks or even months to make $100, let alone $1500 a week. i have given up as I am 0/50 on the places I have contacted via email but not interested in a refund.

this is something that most elementary age kids could come up with so it isn't exactly an earth shattering discovery.

I agree with you friend. But no refund! He is cheating us!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:25:49 PM

I would be willing to take a vouch copy.
Looking more for a hero or legendary member. Sorry about that. Will send you a PM though to give an offer.

Still looking! Let me know if you have any questions before purchasing, thanks! Just updated thread design. Click on design for auto-buy!
Hero member here wondering if there are any vouch copies left?
I'll give you the method to stop this madness. Send me a message.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:09:32 AM

You are doing it wrong then. There is no way this takes months. This can take at the most 2 days to set up. If you do something wrong, you can contact me. I can help you make those earnings.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:15:29 AM

I am still selling this. Finally, got back from vacation. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: