Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Order Anything from Amazon.com  (Read 605 times)
toolbox (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:06:21 AM

Order anything from Amazon.com and I will offer you 20% off.
Pay me in Bitcoins once your order has arrived.
We will use escrow if you aren't trusted here.
Maximum order:50$
Minimum:20$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:25:35 AM

Can you please explain the method you use to obtain the 20% discount?
People are more likely to use a service they can trust. There are plenty of stolen Amazon.com gift cards being sold at close to 60-75% of face value so although your discount makes it 'less shady' what's to say the police won't come knocking at our doors for having goods (obtained using stolen gift cards) sent to our houses?

Sorry to be blunt with the question but I think it's important to get the point across.
toolbox (OP)

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:57:16 AM

You have no idea about how things work at amazon.com thats why you are asking all these questions.Anyways I will answer them.
Those gift cards are not at all stolen!!(I dont know how to steal a GC lol)
Most of them are obtained through ewhorring.So you can't question there legitimacy.
And black van wont bother to come at your doorstep if the order is below 200$.And the maximum that I can order is 50$.Anyways that's not happening.
If you still have any query PM me.I have been working on this for more than 2 years.
I have already done 20+ transactions at purse.io
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:11:28 AM

many amazon discount sellers come onto this forum.

they usually go away after the suggestion to have the items shipped to their homes first, then they ship to ours.

are you willing to do that? you can even sell at a lesser discount to cover your shipping cost.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:09:21 AM

You have no idea about how things work at amazon.com thats why you are asking all these questions.Anyways I will answer them.
Most of them are obtained through ewhorring.So you can't question there legitimacy.
And black van wont bother to come at your doorstep if the order is below 200$.And the maximum that I can order is 50$.Anyways that's not happening.
If you still have any query PM me.I have been working on this for more than 2 years.

You'd be surprised to know that there are many people use Stolen GC to launder their money from a hacked Credit Card.
You'd be surprised too, by the fact that police will knock on people's door if they are somehow related to that hacked credit card.

I'm not accusing your GC to be fake, there's always a possibility that you got them from "E-whoring"
But, it's always good to be safe than sorry.

If you had already done transactions through Purse.io why don't you stay at purse.io ?
Figure that you will get a lot of customers from purse.io if you keep offering this 20% discount
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:41:52 AM

No. I actually have a lot of knowledge when it comes to Amazon hence the questions...
Stolen gift cards are basically gift cards bought using stolen credit card details.
It can take a while for the transaction to be noticed (it can either be immediate or take up until the next billing month) but ultimately when the original credit card owner contacts his bank reporting an unauthorised transaction the cards are cancelled if they haven't been used yet.
In the event that they were used, Amazon have the account name and Delbert address of the person who on roamed the goods and can use that information as they please especially if they feel like prosecuting.

I also wouldn't be too sure if I were you. I know that there have been previous cases where Amazon have prosecuted for small theft. So yes, my questions were valid.
Hung_Daddy

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:10:29 AM

Lol you need to write a more indepth post than that dude. Add more info like how long it takes, what your skype is, etc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: