Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADL] Adel | Startup Incubator for Blockchain Innovation  (Read 44115 times)
Adelphoi

Activity: 592
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 06:45:42 PM

@GTTIGER, definitely the rise in BTC has helped. Our soft target was 1m Euros, when 1 BTC was around 1100 Euros. So with BTC's doubling in value these past months, it has helped us get very close to our soft target.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 10:31:52 AM

The last 48 hours has been a huge success for blockchain and the Adel ecosystem. The crypto community has contributed over 100 BTC’s in the last 48 hours bringing us very close to our soft target of 1 million Euros.

We now have over 120 members eligible to join the community. Why not join in, and become a voting member as well?

http://bit.ly/StartSomethingGreat

Adel has been structured to incentivize participation and innovation.  When we ask participants to join Adel to make blockchain history, it’s not just a marketing statement – we passionately believe in our vision.

Join us in being a voting member of the blockchain revolution.

Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 02:25:21 PM

A new article by CoinTelegraph explains how Adel’s community will adopt a proven incubator model to the blockchain industry. Adel will attract and retain the best talent, offering mentorship expertise, an equity interest, voting power and employment. An equity stake in projects helps participants with the motivation to succeed.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-incubation-building-collaborative-environment-to-attract-talented-developers
Adel is revolutionizing the blockchain world, and wants your help to lead the charge! Our ICO ends tomorrow so please participate by sharing this opportunity on one or more of your social channels:
▲1+ BTC contribution gives you the ability to vote on projects and strategic direction.
▲ 4+ BTC contributions also gives you a top-up bonus of 20% ADL on all your contributions

Our vision is to create an ecosystem where talented developers and top talent will feel at home, and collectively succeed. Join our community (http://bit.ly/LetsMakeHistory) and let’s start something great. Our community talent will create successful blockchain use cases, and this will serve to further strengthen the “blockchain” brand.

#Blockchain #Startup #Cryptocurrency #Incubator #ICO #Community #Collaborative #Disruptive #coWorking #Investment #Investors #Venture  #Stocks #Trader

laiducnam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:27:11 PM

Hi devs.
I don't realize how is the rate. How many Adl per BTC?

Thank you.
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

Hi devs.
I don't realize how is the rate. How many Adl per BTC?

Thank you.

Please read WP#11
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 08:01:05 AM

WOW! Incredible that we have reached the last day of the Adel ICO. What started out as a vision between three founders, has turned into a global startup initiative with over 500 participants.

Today is the last day to be part of blockchain history. Be sure to join our live Q&A interview with Gabriel Dusil (@dusilg), co-founder and board member of Adel. This session will be moderated by Jess Allen (@THEJessAllen), Blockchain Evangelist and Adel’s new Community Manager.

If you’re already a member, we’d love to have you in our audience, to ask questions and engage with future Adel community members. If you haven’t joined Adel’s ICO yet, or have not passed the 1 BTC or 4 BTC in total contributions, then this live call will be a great opportunity to find out why these thresholds are significant.

Facebook Live Event:
13:00 UTC, 15:00 CEST, 6:00 PDT, 23:00 AEST today, May 31st, 2017.
https://business.facebook.com/events/131612140737396

Please be sure to share the event link with your social channels. Thank you for being part of this journey with us. Our next adventure (Adel Phase 2) begins June 1st, 2017!

Beatman

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:39:42 AM

Hello,

I have make a contribution, the transaction has 56 confirmations but there is nothing in my Adel account.
https://blockchain.info/address/3KnYEvKZnCLzzNNJKxfQWEMafcCgRFuod2

Thanks for your help.
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 09:43:44 AM

Hello,

I have make a contribution, the transaction has 56 confirmations but there is nothing in my Adel account.

Thanks for your help.

We are looking into it for you.
Beatman

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:53:19 AM

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

Ok great, thank you!
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:24:20 PM

CoinTelegraph: Strong Blockchains needed to Reach Mainstream

“Bringing people together with a common purpose and investment interests, is a good formula for sustainability and profitability.”

CoinTelegraph has featured another stellar article about Adel, discussing how individuals from all walks of life can effectively participate in the development and implementation of Blockchain technologies:
http://bit.ly/Blockchain2Mainstream

ebay image host
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:38:36 PM

as i know ICO target is about 900 BTC,,
How if all investments until the end of ICO do not reach the minimum target ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 05:36:55 PM

as i know ICO target is about 900 BTC,,
How if all investments until the end of ICO do not reach the minimum target ?

Your answer is at the top of this page (same as for @alexlogin & @abyss_X)
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 06:00:10 PM

Will your name be recorded in blockchain history as part of Adel’s 1st ICO?  We hope so! If you’ve already joined our ICO:

▲ Have you called your friends and shared on social media, to say that Adel’s ICO ends today?
▲ Do you have your voting power confirmed by contributing over 1 BTC?  
▲ Do you want your 20% ADL top-up bonus for 4+ BTC contributions?  

These are the last hours to get a big bonus and be part of history, together with over 600 participants from around the word.

Join, share, and contribute to the Adel community NOW and let’s start something great. http://bit.ly/LetsMakeHistory

#Blockchain #Startup #Cryptocurrency #Incubator #ICO #News

jessallen

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:39:13 PM

waiting for more info! look good Wink

Hello!  Jess here, community manager for ADEL - Today ADEL goes down in blockchain history what is written is up to us!

ICO closes in approx. 30 min.  We are reaching for stretch goal of 63 BTC in 30 minutes.  Only those already in ADEL can make this happen. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBMQmlmVYAIqEW-.png:large

If by chance that's you or know someone who is, please help! 
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:36:12 AM

no news? Huh

Adel reached 442.5 BTC = over 900 Euros = over 1m US$ in our 1st ICO round. We would like to thank all participants for getting us to this stage, in phase 1 of Adel. Today begins phase 2. We will be preparing a voting module for members to vote on WP#11.

We consider our ICO a major success - especially in terms of the Nxt blockchain - and are happy to be partnering with such a great team in Nxt and Ardor. Adel is the first KYC/AML/CTF compliant ICO in the world, and even though we were not able to include the Americans in the ICO, we still managed to raise over 1m US$. (Two thirds of people looking at our website every day, were Americans). We are also one of the few ICO's that has *significant* substance to our business model and future vision. Despite some roadblocks to our ICO, we garnered 620 participants from over 70 countries around the world. I can't predict the future, but this is crypto, so you never know what could happen to ADL once it's released on the exchanges.

The future is bright!

-- Gabriel, co-founder
Beatman

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:23:37 AM

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

Hello,

You have news for my transaction? Still nothing in my account.

Thanks.
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:49:13 AM

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

Hello,

You have news for my transaction? Still nothing in my account.

Thanks.

We are investigating currently with BitGo. Will let you know as soon as we hear back from them.
alexlogin

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

We do influencer marketing better

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:52:13 AM

What exchanges will be?

█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
█▒█
Adelphoi

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:57:15 AM

What exchanges will be?

We need to go for the vote first to determine if the members would like to continue with Adel. Then when we get a majority “yes” we will list ADL on the exchanges. The current plan is to list on CryptoDAO, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, and C-Cex.
sammybtc

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:08:51 PM

What exchanges will be?

We need to go for the vote first to determine if the members would like to continue with Adel. Then when we get a majority “yes” we will list ADL on the exchanges. The current plan is to list on CryptoDAO, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, and C-Cex.

no news? Huh

Adel reached 442.5 BTC = over 900 Euros = over 1m US$ in our 1st ICO round. We would like to thank all participants for getting us to this stage, in phase 1 of Adel. Today begins phase 2. We will be preparing a voting module for members to vote on WP#11.

We consider our ICO a major success - especially in terms of the Nxt blockchain - and are happy to be partnering with such a great team in Nxt and Ardor. Adel is the first KYC/AML/CTF compliant ICO in the world, and even though we were not able to include the Americans in the ICO, we still managed to raise over 1m US$. (Two thirds of people looking at our website every day, were Americans). We are also one of the few ICO's that has *significant* substance to our business model and future vision. Despite some roadblocks to our ICO, we garnered 620 participants from over 70 countries around the world. I can't predict the future, but this is crypto, so you never know what could happen to ADL once it's released on the exchanges.

The future is bright!

-- Gabriel, co-founder

Great to read that new.

Hope to get a sumup by email.  Can't wait to see the result and the vote.
For the exchange side if it goes on I would like to see it publish specially on liqui and bittrex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: