Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hack Into BitDice And Get 1BTC!  (Read 6756 times)
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:57:41 PM

so what exactly do we have to do to get 1 btc?
login into hack_me account? disrupt the site's operation? manipulate a bet's outcome?
its rather vague to be honest

You only need to login with that account then you can withdraw the available balance on the account (1btc). Sounds simple, right? But the hard thing to do is to login because you need confirmation email to login.
Whoever able to acces the email of the account then he will get the 1btc easily.
It sounds really simple since admin do give already the log-in details but the authorization will really bet you down your make you itch on your head since you don't have the password on the particular email which means you would really need to bruteforce it but it would be a 1 in a million chance or 0% at all. We all know that emails is very hard to hack.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:09:18 PM

While I liked this but the problem is that when you provide a particular account you have better safety for it, no ?

I mean if my account is hacked then the hacker might also get the IP address and hence the system won't ask for a email confirmation while since you provided details directly we don't know the country and hence system asks email obviously.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lolikop

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:18:39 PM

This iz just a joke really i can give my password @polo and let them get 2fa to get in it doesnt work like that hackers are much smarter 90% of all hacks is user related not site
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 10:24:59 PM

login into hack_me account? disrupt the site's operation? manipulate a bet's outcome?

You only need to login with that account then you can withdraw the available balance on the account (1btc). Sounds simple, right? But the hard thing to do is to login because you need confirmation email to login.
Whoever able to acces the email of the account then he will get the 1btc easily.
It sounds really simple since admin do give already the log-in details but the authorization will really bet you down your make you itch on your head since you don't have the password on the particular email which means you would really need to bruteforce it but it would be a 1 in a million chance or 0% at all. We all know that emails is very hard to hack.

I can't see the simplicity of that hack test program but as i've see its near to impossible to get that bounty since surely the admin put some tighten security to that accounts aswell as in his site so he can make sure and assure that theyre storing system is truly safe, this test would be a great example for that, and brute force cannot truly guarantee that we can hack the gmail used by the said account since passwords given by it is not truly accurate.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:32:42 PM

It is actually very nice idea of showing people that your security is more robust than competition. So if someone successfully get access to that hack_me account he can withdraw the money freely?
Because I have a feeling that he will be be greeted by "withdrawal denied" message. Also if you are a regular user you are not forced to confirm your log in attempts with an email every time?
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 11:44:21 PM

I can't see the simplicity of that hack test program but as i've see its near to impossible to get that bounty since surely the admin put some tighten security to that accounts aswell as in his site so he can make sure and assure that theyre storing system is truly safe, this test would be a great example for that, and brute force cannot truly guarantee that we can hack the gmail used by the said account since passwords given by it is not truly accurate.
We can not say that their site is high protected for hackers everything is possible they are monitoring it like recording cookies and use collected cookies to use for login.. so it is still not safe i just heard this thing about hackers in deepweb which is they are deeply study about penetrating and hacking.. and i am sure they can invented a new ways or software that can hack every website or this website..  because program is made only for human so it can be still possible to hack..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:50:09 PM

It is actually very nice idea of showing people that your security is more robust than competition. So if someone successfully get access to that hack_me account he can withdraw the money freely?
Because I have a feeling that he will be be greeted by "withdrawal denied" message. Also if you are a regular user you are not forced to confirm your log in attempts with an email every time?

I can pretty much guarantee it can be withdrawn without problems if people get in the account. It probably won't be an easy task though xD

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:50:28 PM

If you'll have the complete access to email account, then you would be able to withdraw 1 btc freely as advertised. you might even get rewarded more, if you explain in detail how were you able to bypass/hack.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:23:24 PM

I checked and found that you have a very good system for the security of accounts of the members but I have a question that will it have any effect on those members who have dynamic IP addresses? is that system affected by IPs or only on the device used for?
TooMainstream

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:34:22 PM

If you have a dynamic Ip like mine, you will get asked everytime to do that. It's a sort of 2fa via mail.
BoXXoB
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:39:33 PM

If you have a dynamic Ip like mine, you will get asked everytime to do that. It's a sort of 2fa via mail.

It's probably best to activate 2FA. Going through email every time will surely become a pain. Also time-based 2FA is the safer option...

⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 09:12:45 PM

We can not say that their site is high protected for hackers everything is possible they are monitoring it like recording cookies and use collected cookies to use for login.. so it is still not safe i just heard this thing about hackers in deepweb which is they are deeply study about penetrating and hacking.. and i am sure they can invented a new ways or software that can hack every website or this website..  because program is made only for human so it can be still possible to hack..

Well if they can hack that well let them do that way but as far as i see there's no people yet breached to that account and pretty sure that they will take a hard time to snatch that bounty ahead, maybe we cannot say that they are unhackable but for the fact that devs are tighten up their securities will surely bitdice will surely gives best protection to their gamblers, and so far i doesn't read any bad issue against them so my reviews still positive as it is.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:52:11 AM

Well if they can hack that well let them do that way but as far as i see there's no people yet breached to that account and pretty sure that they will take a hard time to snatch that bounty ahead, maybe we cannot say that they are unhackable but for the fact that devs are tighten up their securities will surely bitdice will surely gives best protection to their gamblers, and so far i doesn't read any bad issue against them so my reviews still positive as it is.
No one could really able to bypass it as long they dont have the access on the email since  authorization is really required. Bypassing it would be very very hard but i agree on some members said that theres still possibility to access it but i cant think of a thing on how they gonna do it.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:45:07 AM

This iz just a joke really i can give my password @polo and let them get 2fa to get in it doesnt work like that hackers are much smarter 90% of all hacks is user related not site
This is true we can just give our password and try them to withdrew it hahaha if you set your 2fa password then you're good of hijacker if they going to dare hackers to hack there system much better rolf. BUt the bounty is really good but no one can really withdraw it.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:55:42 AM

wow new security feature you got there mate. Cool to see new security features. Users will be happy to see how secure accounts they got. Smiley
BoXXoB
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:22:55 AM

wow new security feature you got there mate. Cool to see new security features. Users will be happy to see how secure accounts they got. Smiley

Comparing to the last version of the site and most other dice sites the difference is significant.

Take PD for example, they don't even have 2FA on withdrawal. That's one feature I'd prefer on every site.

Some sites might be easier to register on given they don't require email on registration but atleast by requiring email confirmation nobody can hack you easily even if you don't add 2FA right away.

⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:18:57 PM

I have also tried this and it says (You are authorizing with unknown device. Check your email for further instructions), i was sure that i will get this type of reply because no one can use such type of email for personal use and site will not show their account to users privately.
oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:07:41 AM

So did anyone manage to get the 1 BTC yet? I guess the person need to hack into the email too to authorize the device, just a matter of time till some expert hacker manage to get that  Smiley
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:12:33 AM

So did anyone manage to get the 1 BTC yet? I guess the person need to hack into the email too to authorize the device, just a matter of time till some expert hacker manage to get that  Smiley

or hack into BitDice and disable the email authorization?
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 07:29:39 AM

well tbh if we can make research on a user's username it might be easier, but we have nth to research except login name XD

as long as someone pc is not infected with rat or any keylog software, bruteforcing a password can only break the first layer omy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: