Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 01:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC for Paypal  (Read 409 times)
isen (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:06:21 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 04:46:11 PM by isen

Hello everyone I want to sell 20$ in Bitcoin for paypal at preev rate and buyer will pay the fees.Only reputable members please there is no need for escrow cause I will send first, pm me or reply here if you are interested to deal with me.
lucashunter

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:30:46 AM

Hello everyone I want to sell 20$ in Bitcoin for paypal at preev rate and buyer will pay the fees.Only reputable members please there is no need for escrow cause I will send first, pm me or reply here if you are interested to dral with me.

I can send you Paypal or Payoneer fund for that amount if the BTC is still available. Please let me know asap. Thanks
gt_addict

Activity: 2534
Merit: 623

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:22:38 PM

I can do this for you. Check my feedback and see I have done many deals with paypal without any problems. Send the $20 btc to this address:-

1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

PM me your paypal address and after the btc has 1 confirmation I will send the $20 over Smiley

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
gt_addict

Activity: 2534
Merit: 623

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:05:12 PM

So.....Looks like another scammer here. Not response at all from him. Last warning before being tagged as a scammer and getting negative trust.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
isen (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:40:18 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 05:07:16 AM by isen

So.....Looks like another scammer here. Not response at all from him. Last warning before being tagged as a scammer and getting negative trust.
So.....you call someone a scammer for not getting a response?interesting,These BTC were sold before your post and even if they were still available I am not obligated to deal with you.
Next time use your brain please before you accuse anyone.

Thread is locked, should be done earlier my mistake.
If you have any questions or if you want to give me more warnings you can PM me. Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: