Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:49:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 200.000 for a simply photo task.  (Read 1119 times)
mbuk81 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:57:57 PM

my offer is for what every is the most at the time so either $2 or 200.000 satoshi
as $2 now is 260.000 so that's what I would pay but if 200.000 is more then $2 then I will pay you 200.000.

my task I thought was very easy at this rate I will just go and by one and do it myself but I though I will offer someone on here a change to earn
some satoshi.

I believe that that this is a simple task all you need it a camera/phone and a old Nintendo games console that it I  will keep task open for 5 more days then close it.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
sporadic06

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Your Anger. Your Anchor. But I`ll SAIL.

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:19:56 PM

so after 5 days your gonna pick one? or youll be awarding like 1 or 2 persons?

beber456

Activity: 563
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:05:13 AM

i have to find my old super nintendo   and i pm you ^^
btw why   you dont take internet picture ? its kind but  i dont understand ^^
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1507

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 11:25:40 AM

i have to find my old super nintendo   and i pm you ^^
btw why   you dont take internet picture ? its kind but  i dont understand ^^
He will put the pict onto his website, so if he take that from Google or other sites, then it will be a copyright issue and could get him a big problem in future. The thing that make me confused is OP hasn't taken any offer and he just always saying this task is very easy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mbuk81 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:12:01 PM

i want to take someone offer but no one as sent me any photos yet.  the only reason I don't it my self as I don't have any old Nintendo consoles that I can get my hand on I only need one or two photos that I can own/use so if some members take  few phots I will use them as I have not had a lot of offer on this task so far   

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:19:24 PM

i want to take someone offer but no one as sent me any photos yet.  the only reason I don't it my self as I don't have any old Nintendo consoles that I can get my hand on I only need one or two photos that I can own/use so if some members take  few phots I will use them as I have not had a lot of offer on this task so far   
Well, I think you should send us PMs first regarding your interest on our console.
There are many members here posted about their interest on your offer.
it wouldn't be fun for someone to send you a pic and then you reject that photos because it's not the one you're looking for.

Are you interested on my offer ?
I have a red N3DS here and I would be glad to take it for you, but please PM me first as a confirmation between us Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: