Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Country getting liquidiated  (Read 536 times)
manbitcoinlover (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:15:16 PM

Congratulations, I thought I seen it all, 2016 was the year we saw Syria get liquidated due to the war. The war is not as easy to understand as you think. The boogeyman isis is used to destroy the country and take all of its artifacts, richness, beauty and ruin the lives of its people. Now, we see Syrians fleeing and moving all around the world. This will end in more control and power and domination for a certain group of individuals. If you want to know who they are, look who controls the banks, political figures. You will see a pattern that is very concerning.  These people are rich and powerful and are SCUM. They will do anything, they are heartless. F**k them.

Looking for Signature Campaign, PM ME!
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:25:34 PM

What is the purpose of this thread?

I agree though

We must see who is profiting off anything going on anywhere to look at who might be using the situation or manipulating it into its own favor
So who is profitiing from ISIS?

Mostly Israel.
Most of the dirt cheap oil goes to Israel, they profit from it.
However all countries who also import oil profit from the price falls and Russia is on the counter side not because of moral but because their main export are natural gasses etc.

USA&Israel are involved with this crysis.

Looking for a signature campaign.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:33:05 PM

The basis for this Thread is what I dont understand but if your grouse is against the rich, then I will have an issue because I have never seen anywhere it is written that it is an offence to be rich so far it is done in a legal manner and its very important to note that when the objective of getting rich has been achieved the next thing you look for will be power...

Every country face one problem or the other but that does not mean it is fuelled by one particular person or group of persons as the case may be. In this scenerio Syria is facing its own challenges but hopefully one day the country will be restored and the refugees can go back home...
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:37:08 PM

The basis for this Thread is what I dont understand but if your grouse is against the rich, then I will have an issue because I have never seen anywhere it is written that it is an offence to be rich so far it is done in a legal manner and its very important to note that when the objective of getting rich has been achieved the next thing you look for will be power...

Every country face one problem or the other but that does not mean it is fuelled by one particular person or group of persons as the case may be. In this scenerio Syria is facing its own challenges but hopefully one day the country will be restored and the refugees can go back home...

It's not against the rich, but against those who abuse others suffering for their own gains.

Also, my personal opinion is refugees shouldn't be taken in any western country.
I mean, seriously?
Grown healthy men who don't want to defend their own country, and then we are urged to put boots on the ground?
Boots in their country, who they ran away from?

It would be a lot cheaper to just buy these guys AK47s and put them to fight instead of paying their trips, food, camps etc. achieving completely nothing
Apparently all refugees taken in the EU aren't islamists, so why do they refuse to fight ISIS in their own country?

manbitcoinlover (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:06:42 AM

The purpose of this thread is to raise my discontent of this bullshit that is going on in Syria. It has nothing to do with rich people, I love rich people. It has to do with dirty governments who sell themselves out for money. The rich are not the problem, the problem is the government for having no integrity. I can see why people would assume the rich are to blame, but just like the occupy wall street movement, the people do not know the real enemy. Don't hate rich, hate the corrupt.

Isis is a boogeyman, why the phucc would I put my life on the line for a boogeyman? Instead of fighting isis on the battleground, go for the throat and hit those funding isis, stop their supply.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:10:01 AM

The purpose of this thread is to raise my discontent of this bullshit that is going on in Syria. It has nothing to do with rich people, I love rich people. It has to do with dirty governments who sell themselves out for money. The rich are not the problem, the problem is the government for having no integrity. I can see why people would assume the rich are to blame, but just like the occupy wall street movement, the people do not know the real enemy. Don't hate rich, hate the corrupt.

Isis is a boogeyman, why the phucc would I put my life on the line for a boogeyman? Instead of fighting isis on the battleground, go for the throat and hit those funding isis, stop their supply.

Stopping their supply is important, but still nothing would be accomplished if there is no one to fight them.
If there is no one fighthing them, they would occupy Washington using sticks&stones.

manbitcoinlover (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:13:15 AM

Stopping their supply is important, but still nothing would be accomplished if there is no one to fight them.
If there is no one fighthing them, they would occupy Washington using sticks&stones.
You fail to understand that will never happen. Isis is controlled opposition IMO. They will never do that, unless they are told and allowed to do that. Isis is a tool used to gain land and domination and control. I feel so bad for those Iraqi soldiers fighting them, they are truly fighting a war.

Oppolee

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:26:06 PM

I think that not only is ISIS a monster. For me, all the Islamists of the beast. What is the difference between them? While they are fighting among themselves, for me they are not a threat, but as soon as they are free, they can send terrorists in any country.
manbitcoinlover (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:36:14 PM

You guys have to understand. The Syrian war was created to cause chaos in Europe via the migrants. It was very effective for a certain group to have this war.
One, you have a destabilized region now, which makes it easier to control in the future. 2. You flood Europe with migrants and cause multiculturalism to increase, further destroying the white race. So now not only are you destroying Europe, you are creating control in the middle east. Plus, we have daily news reports about how evil the white man is, with black lives matter and other total crap.
The white race is on its knees.

Alfa123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:59:03 PM

You guys have to understand. The Syrian war was created to cause chaos in Europe via the migrants. It was very effective for a certain group to have this war.
One, you have a destabilized region now, which makes it easier to control in the future. 2. You flood Europe with migrants and cause multiculturalism to increase, further destroying the white race. So now not only are you destroying Europe, you are creating control in the middle east. Plus, we have daily news reports about how evil the white man is, with black lives matter and other total crap.
The white race is on its knees.
In this situation, Russia is to blame. It protects Assad which is fully financing and controlled. Russia in this war aims to strengthen the contradictions in the EU and to destroy the European Union.
manbitcoinlover (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:24:11 PM

Europe Union has nothing to do with protecting white race. The reason E.U exists is to promote immigration and multiculturalism, so that is why it is not good for white race. I still have not done enough research to come up with a conclusion on Russia, but they have nothing to do with E.U

Hung_Daddy

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:26:19 PM

Does anyone have any actual proof of the liquidation or is tis all just hearsay?

I couldnt find anything on google news
manbitcoinlover (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:52:12 PM

Does anyone have any actual proof of the liquidation or is tis all just hearsay?

I couldnt find anything on google news
You never heard about mass illegal immigration of Syrian refugees? Have you noticed how their country is war torn by the bombs being dropped on them. Unless you are some sort of extremist, for the average Syrian it is either live in hell or go through hell to find refuge in another country. Plus many have died on boats while trying to flee their country to safety.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: