Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy TBC coins ( Exchange With BTC )  (Read 6247 times)
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:19:46 AM

do not allow this coin to go higher for the future because it does not look like it
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:43:08 AM

i'm selling TBC, 1$ per coin, just PM me and let's talk.
i want to disposed my TBC even if at the price lower than what i bought.
i believe it's already a SCAM, shit that coin.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:49:08 AM

I have some TBC too...I think it is a little over 300. Was supposed to be 700+ but I used some to buy some products here in my country. The problem with TBC is that it is actually a dream coin meaning that it go against the flow of the law of supply and demand hence many of the TBC holders are selling the coin way way way below the current imposed value. This is just telling us that it is so hard to go against the law of supply and demand and the human nature. 

I am still dreaming though that soon TBC can be exchanged just like BTC...at its current price so I can really be a millionaire.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 11:17:59 AM

I have some TBC too...I think it is a little over 300. Was supposed to be 700+ but I used some to buy some products here in my country. The problem with TBC is that it is actually a dream coin meaning that it go against the flow of the law of supply and demand hence many of the TBC holders are selling the coin way way way below the current imposed value. This is just telling us that it is so hard to go against the law of supply and demand and the human nature. 

I am still dreaming though that soon TBC can be exchanged just like BTC...at its current price so I can really be a millionaire.

Many people dreamed that, and theres an exchanger already but the problem is there's no buy happening out there thats why that coin cannot move and there was no trade happening in there, huge price for that coin is useless and surely there no high rollers willing to risk huge to buy tbc and make the trades be more alive, and as i see many people selects to sell at the cheapest rate since that tbc coin is known as ponzi and what so be called useless coin, the price pasted in wallet is just an design.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
soma47

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:46:34 PM

First i must say some people are very stupid indeed. People talk now because When Bitcoin came out way back 2008 people said that it was ponzi nobody gave a hoot then. When i was reading all the comments here. I am really shocked to see people saying this is ponzi. It is obvious people never learn from mistakes.
Plus it is 2017 and the coin keeps increasing. I wonder who's now the idiot. Please don't buy sef. Right now i can exchange 1tbc for 4.9 BTC. Mehn i don't care am not SELLING to anybody.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:25:18 PM

Multi-level marketing (MLM), also called pyramid selling.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:27:13 AM

TBC is a scam ponzi coins, stay away on coins like this, you can easily see it in how the value is getting high. Too good to be trues is SCAM.
Lontong Kupang

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:06:31 AM

First i must say some people are very stupid indeed. People talk now because When Bitcoin came out way back 2008 people said that it was ponzi nobody gave a hoot then. When i was reading all the comments here. I am really shocked to see people saying this is ponzi. It is obvious people never learn from mistakes.
Plus it is 2017 and the coin keeps increasing. I wonder who's now the idiot. Please don't buy sef. Right now i can exchange 1tbc for 4.9 BTC. Mehn i don't care am not SELLING to anybody.

and where the place for sellingTBC coin for the high price ? like You said 4,9BTC / TBC coin ? give me link,if You said is true then
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:29:19 PM

and where the place for sellingTBC coin for the high price ? like You said 4,9BTC / TBC coin ? give me link,if You said is true then

LOL! Don't ever believe with this, TBC is a real scam and don't have any interest for it. 4.9 BTC for 1 TBC? Don't make people laugh here man, it's too good to be true, there is no even a real market place for that so called alt coin. There's no true thing about TBC, I will repeat it again, be cautious and stay away from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoprogrammer

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:31:08 AM

Jesus  am tired  of Nigerians trynna  form all smart and mouthy.... There is no frigging exchange  for your rubbish  TBC.... Stop promoting  this scam Shit her please.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:41:34 AM

Jesus  am tired  of Nigerians trynna  form all smart and mouthy.... There is no frigging exchange  for your rubbish  TBC.... Stop promoting  this scam Shit her please.

I hope the moderators and admin would stop this coin on this forum. Anyone who makes post about these TBC should be banned. Its like a virus that keeps spreading and infecting the cryptoworld.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 06:19:36 AM

TBC is a scam ponzi coins, stay away on coins like this, you can easily see it in how the value is getting high. Too good to be trues is SCAM.

They created an imaginary price to this coin and holders  couldn't even sell their bag of tbc and on yop of that no crypto currency exchange will accept tbc because it is not open source and it can be manipulated by the admins of tbc.

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:36:55 AM

I hope the moderators and admin would stop this coin on this forum. Anyone who makes post about these TBC should be banned. Its like a virus that keeps spreading and infecting the cryptoworld.
That is unlikely will happens. In other words you means, ban those all people who promoted ponzi/hyip sites. They will only ban those people if they are breaking some rules . I'm sure people aren't too stupid for this ponzi coin.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:03:54 AM

I really don't understand why so many people asking about this shit coin, every time I open my facebook still i can see selling and buying tbc, wft, seriously? Its very obvious its a very big scam, where in the world can you see tbc exchanger with 100usd membership fee and if Im not mistaken theres a limit of 10usd exchange to btc per day? lol

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:28:33 AM

This is the only coin that its price will never go down and will continue to go up. As far as i know 1tbc is only 6k satoshi on other sellers. But when you buy on the main site of tbc it cost 8 btc.
amiraja

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:58:11 AM

TBC  is hypi coin
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:02:15 PM

This is the only coin that its price will never go down and will continue to go up. As far as i know 1tbc is only 6k satoshi on other sellers. But when you buy on the main site of tbc it cost 8 btc.

That only proves tbc is obviously a scam. Even the sellers don't want to sell it at its current price because even themselves know that no one will buy it at current rate. I really hate people still promoting this coin and fooling people saying that it will be the next bitcoin.
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:03:24 PM

TBC coin,  why never heard this coin in ANN section boards? and i think there is no one can guarantee the value of cryptocurrency if tbc price fixed to 8btc its only show the truth of this digital money

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:32:48 PM

i'm selling TBC, 1$ per coin, just PM me and let's talk.
i want to disposed my TBC even if at the price lower than what i bought.
i believe it's already a SCAM, shit that coin.
You dont expect anyone to buy it with what u have said. I knew the ignorance of the traders of the coin and buyers will come back to them. It is just fraud by the dumpers

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:40:08 PM

TBC  is hypi coin

Totally agree with you , TBC coin is hyip coin. I see the news that TBC members will go here in my country philippines to promote this coin. You see what you doing. The price of TBC is very big its bigger than the price of bitcoin. But how the peoples sell their own TBC by person and you think those people have interest to buy TBC ? Big no because if he buy TBC he can never sell this because price continue increase. Dont buy TBC coin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: