Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex De-List  (Read 820 times)
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 04:13:35 AM

Without sounding whiny, the planned Bittrex De-List has a coin that I produced teetering on the edge of de-listing.  I know of a few other developers that are in the same boat.  

Our coin has a super clean launch, transition to PoS was flawless, best block explorer money can buy, two corporate backers, miners, solar panels, local colored paper, couple pending city deals and a Prius (car).  The corporation does not participate in the market without a 30 day-announcement at our website and everything is done by the book.  Bittrex has every right to post de-listing on their pages and it has encouraged the dead to die.  But my coin is far from death, but no one takes notice.

I understand that new coins sprout every day and yet they still suffer the same fate, lack of interest or some scam uncovered.  Even Coins with multi-million dollar backers are gone today.

What gives?  I'm going to keep digging but with everyone trying to ultimately rip each other off, where does BCT go from here?

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:10:02 AM

Altcoins are not taking off in the real world. Until people start using cryptocurrency as currency, they will continue to languish. Its not you bud.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:15:52 AM

Delistrex has been going downhill for a while now.

(Multiple Bittrex accounts hacked) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1423584.0

They make their money off of Pump & Dump Traders, once they can no longer pump you, they discard you like a used up whore.

Move to another exchange before they drop you,
plenty of honest ones out there that don't have Volume requirements : alcurex , CoinExchange , Cryptopia ,  NovaExchange & SouthXchange    .

Price & volume for your coin will be lower , but it will be honest and not faked to trick buyers.
It will give you time to actually growth its value if you stay on the other exchanges.

Cool
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 08:47:27 AM

Sorry to hear that!
I see they delist few good coins and dont want to give anoter altcoin apportunety there😂

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:22:53 AM

Coin exchange less, less support dev  Huh
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:23:50 AM

Well the thing about setting up shop on exchanges that do not require specific trade volumes is that sales are usually low. Like in crytopia for instance there are coins that have not been traded in months!

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:24:26 PM

exchanges de-list coins that have low trade volumes, and low trade volumes means nobody wants those coins and they never trade them and there is nothing you can do apart from pumping it out of your pocket or accept that your project was a failure.

(Multiple Bittrex accounts hacked) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1423584.0

from what i have read from that topic seems like multiple means 3 and also i couldn't figure out what the reason was apart from him not having 2FA and possibly having compromised API keys!

any more information on this?

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:15:13 PM

Without sounding whiny, the planned Bittrex De-List has a coin that I produced teetering on the edge of de-listing.  I know of a few other developers that are in the same boat.  

99.98% of coins have no use except pure speculation driven by trading volume. no volume = no use for exchanges and traders
muhcoins

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:42:52 PM

Maybe the problem was the prius  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes you should try a lambo.

now talking seriously, bittrex is a business and they need to make money, otherwise they will be "delisted" from the world. Coins without volume doesnt bring profit to the exchange, so it's normal to delist these coins.
doest matter if it's the best thing out there if nobody is buying it, it isnt a philanthropic business... what they want is money.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 06:20:28 PM

Bittrex is the king.  I know they do right by keeping up with the law and they are the best security people you can find.  Being listed there is an honor that I was given two years ago.  My problem, I have a good coin but it does not get any traction.  If I do the cheap revival or a version two... it will be alive for about two weeks and then busted down to where it is again.  The programmers and marketers get paid for about a month, then price drops like clockwork.

Im looking for some real independent programmers, independent investors, and independent community thinkers that want to move a coin ahead and commit for more than just a month of volume/price on Bittrex.  I don't think it exists.  I don't have a pre-mine and continue to invest my money into the legal stuff to protect the future.  I want people to really move crypto ahead.  Something that Bittrex is proud to support.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
propcorn

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:43:20 AM

if your coin have low volume and they dont profit from it they dont have realy any incentive to keep your coin there
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:28:00 PM

bitrex is second placed the big volume transaction altcoin exchanger bellow poloniex
all exchanger can de-list coin if this coin very low volume transaction, is under standard minimum transaction in exchanger

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Virman01

Activity: 402

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:56:27 AM

if your coin have low volume and they dont profit from it they dont have realy any incentive to keep your coin there
if such it may have konterfeksi yourself to find the right volume for use
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:32:02 PM

This is the reason why dev and investors prefer YOBIT in fact it is their first choice,they are not delisting a coin,maybe because they knew whales are going to use it to pump and dump purposes or there's such aa thing as community or other dev take over.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: