Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a loan of 3 BTC  (Read 438 times)
convertekk (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Javascript developer, Available for work

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 07:05:47 PM

Hi,

I need a loan of 3 BTC for a personal emergency. I'm a reputed freelancer with a great profile on upwork. I do have linked in accounts and github account. Would somebody be willing to accept my profile on upwork as a collateral ? I don't mind giving control of my profile for a short span of time until I repay. I'm willing to pay back by 1st of Feb.

P.S.Forgive me if I'm being naive in understanding what a collateral is. These profiles are very important to my career and I think they are a valuable collaterals.

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:29:32 PM

Hi,

I need a loan of 3 BTC for a personal emergency. I'm a reputed freelancer with a great profile on upwork. I do have linked in accounts and github account. Would somebody be willing to accept my profile on upwork as a collateral ? I don't mind giving control of my profile for a short span of time until I repay. I'm willing to pay back by 1st of Feb.

P.S.Forgive me if I'm being naive in understanding what a collateral is. These profiles are very important to my career and I think they are a valuable collaterals.

You don't know what collateral is and you come here and ask for a loan?!
Who reputed freelancer(?) with such an amazing profile(??)  don't know that???

Try and read the stickies and then lock this topic. I am more than sure that you don't have what it takes and get your "loan".
Cheers! Roll Eyes
convertekk (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 08:05:31 PM

Hi,

You don't know what collateral is and you come here and ask for a loan?!
Who reputed freelancer(?) with such an amazing profile(??)  don't know that???

Try and read the stickies and then lock this topic. I am more than sure that you don't have what it takes and get your "loan".
Cheers! Roll Eyes

When I said "what a collateral is", I obviously meant I don't know what all can be accepted as collaterals by Lenders here. For instance, my upwork profile, people pay money for buying a profile with good reviews on upwork. So, it can be sold if a loan is not repaid. But, I wanted to find if anyone here accepts that as a collateral ? You know you can respond without mocking someone in need right ? Just saying.

lambdaE

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:08:53 PM

That is not collateral that will get you a loan from anyone here.

Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902 for what could help you gain a loan but I have doubts you have anything on the list so you probably bet going to a bank or friend.

Good luck
25 and over

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:17:24 PM

Even I wouldn't trust this loan request.
convertekk (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 07:20:58 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2016, 07:36:58 AM by convertekk

Would anyone be interested in giving out a loan for web development services in return ?

This is my last try and if I couldn't find anyone, I'll lock the topic

convertekk (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 08:25:43 AM

NVM. I've realized its foolish to ask someone for a loan as high as 3BTC being a newbie on this forum. Locking the thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: