Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Altcoins do you want to hold in 2017?  (Read 23212 times)
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:19:52 AM

For me,it is Elastic.

I have bought Creditbit recently, price is varying from 0.8$ to 1$. Hope it will reach 5-10$ someday as it will be added in different exchanges.
Have bought some LTC too for long term holding, Segwit may be profitable in long run.
wolffang

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:26:08 AM

Ardor will explode in December cause it will be launched and it will solve many problems like blockchain scalability, child chain transations and will launch the out of the box blockchain creation tool to make easy to everyone to make your own blockchain.

XMR is a good choice they will launch new features, Dash in the way to release new features too is a good choice. Komodo is an implementation of child chains using zcash protocol made by the well know jl777 (good to keep  the eyes on this project). If BU or Segwit  is not implemented than maybe Litecoin can take the throne.   

I think Ardor will rise big earlier than december.
Mainnet launch is between July and September this year.
Full testnet version already available: https://demo.ardorplatform.org

Check www.jelurida.com for more info about roadmap and news.
This week there was a live Ardor demo in Madrid with Accenture.
See news section
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:49:23 AM

If you haven't heard about Xtrabytes yet then you will be very upset later this year. Complete revolution in how the blockchain works. There is NOTHING like it. Go research it that's all I'm saying.

But I will say its not POW or POS and actually solves the 51% percent attack problem of POS. Exactly! Unbelievable.

beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:05:40 AM

I am looking into new ones, I mean I already diversified on bunch of coins and I do not think I can find a new coin that would make me as much profit as these but as long as I can find a coin that is new, solves a problem or has a feature that is not available with other coins and not run by some scammy people has trusted developers and is not premined, I think I will buy it.

if you said that you already diversified on bunch of coins then i think you can wait for a while to see the altcoin is increase again because the down price now is because bitcoin price is increase and its give a bad affect for altcoin. i am sure that if you can be patience, you can sell almost all of your coins to make big profit because altcoin will be increase more high than before.

We all also hope that the price of altcoin can back up so as to give profit for all of us

beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:11:18 AM

Shift is one the best to invest in this year
Feb 2017 at 1 cent
May 2017 at 40 cents
That is a big jump
Shiftnrg.org

The increase is very drastic remembering the price of bitcoin soared at this time

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:12:23 AM

Waves / ETC  Smiley
netox

Activity: 230
Merit: 111

Editor no Cointimes

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 11:14:31 AM

Ardor will explode in December cause it will be launched and it will solve many problems like blockchain scalability, child chain transations and will launch the out of the box blockchain creation tool to make easy to everyone to make your own blockchain.

XMR is a good choice they will launch new features, Dash in the way to release new features too is a good choice. Komodo is an implementation of child chains using zcash protocol made by the well know jl777 (good to keep  the eyes on this project). If BU or Segwit  is not implemented than maybe Litecoin can take the throne.   

I think Ardor will rise big earlier than december.
Mainnet launch is between July and September this year.
Full testnet version already available: https://demo.ardorplatform.org

Check www.jelurida.com for more info about roadmap and news.
This week there was a live Ardor demo in Madrid with Accenture.
See news section

For some reason I  thought that the release was scheduled for December, so its even better.$_$

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:31:09 AM

For me,it is Elastic.

I have bought Creditbit recently, price is varying from 0.8$ to 1$. Hope it will reach 5-10$ someday as it will be added in different exchanges.
Have bought some LTC too for long term holding, Segwit may be profitable in long run.

Same here, I bought Creditbit recently also because it seems it is also a promising one and having a tendency to go up at least more than a dollar. I have LTC too and Eth and waves. Those are very promising ones.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:42:50 AM

Shift is one the best to invest in this year
Feb 2017 at 1 cent
May 2017 at 40 cents
That is a big jump
Shiftnrg.org

The increase is very drastic remembering the price of bitcoin soared at this time
if its growth rate continues i would totally invest in this coin this might even surpass litecoin or even etheruem if its continues
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:57:51 AM

I have few altcoin already in my portfolio for long term and can wait even for 2018 for those to complete the projects to deliver the product they are working on. Coval,Guppy,Trust,Wings,RLC and Ethereum are my choice for long term to hold. I also have some others for medium term and trading purposes.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:53:30 PM

I have few altcoin already in my portfolio for long term and can wait even for 2018 for those to complete the projects to deliver the product they are working on. Coval,Guppy,Trust,Wings,RLC and Ethereum are my choice for long term to hold. I also have some others for medium term and trading purposes.

That's a good way to go about it, diversify into several coins because no one has a crystal ball to know which will be successful. Even if you think your coin has the best fundamentals there is a luck factor required too because it isn't always obvious which coins will take off, and sometimes useless coins do like dogecoin.
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:10:00 PM

I hold LTC, Time, Bitbean, doge, dbtc. Planning to buy some xmr, but i saw only few ppl suggest monero, can you explain me?
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:43:35 PM

Litecoin
Dogecoin
and
Ethereum

I think

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:53:32 PM

I want hold ethereum classic ETC in 2017 and my target is about 1000 ETC
every i have got profit from trading, usually i bought some ETC,
my target will rise on the end of year, i am sure ETC will be expensive in the future
because ETC is like bitcoin has limited numbers.
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:19:40 PM

Ethereum
Ripple
Ark
Blockpool

Looking for more interesting projects too.

what do you think which one better Ethereum or Dash coin ?

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:40:32 PM

I hold
1. STR
2. DOGE
3. STRATIS
4. ETH
5. EDG
I believe end this year the price of five coin can grow.
And can give me a big profit. this is my hope and my prediction.
naazimk

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:07:32 PM

ETH & XMR
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:12:11 PM

EDG
ETT
TRST
WAVES
HMQ
LUN
TIME
INCNT
VSL

All Eth and Waves base coin platform are good to hold.
Proxik

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:56:59 PM

I hold:

1. Stratis (long term)
2. Shift (long term)
3. Wings (short term)
4. Wetrust (short term)
5. Digital Price (Old coin, but with new dev, looks promising for long term)
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:00:54 PM

I am VERY excited about these three, particularly lykke, what a great project! and not many people seem to now about it yet!? I guess that's going to change pretty soon!

LKK - Lykke
TAAS Token as a service
BOS - BOScoin
yeah, Yeah TAAScoin, TAAScoin is a very good coin and has a good Rate,
But do not forget with ETH, ETH also Altcoin best in my opinion.

I think there are so many coin who potentially good but  I think that it require a great skill to indentify these coins. If you have the ability to selected the right coin for investment then you can really make good profit from trading altcoin, but I think most of the people do not have such ability and they just invest  their bitcoin in altcoin on speculation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: