Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Altcoins do you want to hold in 2017?  (Read 23210 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:59:49 AM

I think I would try to hold on some Ethereum,Waves and MGO,
I think this coins have some great potential to pump up so I would try to hold them.
I agree with you. Ethereum, Waves and MGO will definitely have a very high price in the future. I think I should buy now because the price of 3 cryptocurrency is very cheap. I hope by the end of 2018 it will be a good price so that we can sell it and make a profit
Yes now the prices for these 3 coins are very low before the ETH price was bit high but it is reasonable to buy, and other 2 coins are low price. With this, if you possibly buy some monero and zcash these coins also very promising coins and after 1 or 2 years it will give good profit. I had eth and monero, and I am planning to buy some other coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MostHigh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:08:35 AM

Litecoin is a very good currency and with the recent deeps in BTC I guess i will go for more LTC and waves.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

This is 2017 already. So I will give you my 2018 coins list because we are more than halfway there. I will grab some Verge, Ripple, Stratis, DGB, Waves, Siacoin, and some more.

There are many coins that are worth waiting for last year actually. The larger the investment, the larger the profit.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:51:51 AM

Well now some coins have experienced an increase in the rate of increase in excellent prices and population is also increasing, this is probably due to influence of bitcoin is increasingly popular in community. And certainly with the appearance of some new coins will add public interest to be more familiar with bitcoin and study it.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:49:54 AM

Litecoin is a very good currency and with the recent deeps in BTC I guess i will go for more LTC and waves.

Yeah like you I'm a fan of LTC and I'm currently holding that and XRP since first quarter this year and I'm planning to hold it for long term. I think it's worth the wait for holding these as it increase over time. I'll add more coins sooner in my portfolio.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:50:30 PM

People have said. This may not be official but seeing that most of the people here are holding litecoin, I must say I had a good choice for holding too. This coin is so promising to me and have proven to me that it is a really good investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
spammed.alot

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:56:38 PM

I'm holding a few:
BTC (of course)
BCN (sadly)
BURST
SC
GRC (not sure why)
HMQ (from ICO)
LBC
LSK
MGO (another ICO)
STEEM
STRAT
TAAS

Debating sinking some BTC into IOTA and WAVES, possibly ANS (Ant).
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:59:12 PM

Nice to have people show there support here already.  I like holding multiple coins myself. One of my favorites is Insane. Lately the price been over an 100sats which is nice. This coin isn't an pmp and dump coin. Theres an community of Insaniacs out there that help support this price.  My guess in 2017 its gonna be even higher if you watch the uptrend and followed support. When Insane was listed on yobit couple months ago price was low as 20 sats and has been increasing ever since. Today on yobit its 105-125. Thats why I like this coin. Three other coins I like to hold some of is BTC,Doge,and LTC cause prices usually pretty stable. Thanks again everyone!!
The support of people on the alternative coin is also a huge factor for the development of bitcoin in the market. Because crypto-currency is co related to the alternative coins so its better to hold alts that is highly have good stock on the market so that the development and progress on its price is way better fast compare to  other. And make sure that you are capable on doing trading so could earn more for holding alternative coins on the market. Always keep mind that the success of your hold also depends on how you are going to manage it and not always on the coin you will choose.

gmacc
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:22:34 PM

I think a good one is ARC (Arctic Coin):  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arcticcoin/

It's a PoS masternode coin, and it's still really cheap with a low market cap. 

A group has formed over the past few days and is organizing to HODL it... buy and hold coins in masternodes, which produce a great interest rate.   The group is creating memes, working on a new roadmap with the original devs (who seemed to have abandoned it and are now back on it), and bring in more people.

To join the slack group, click this invite:  https://join.slack.com/t/cryptorocketteam/shared_invite/MjEzMDcyNTQ3NDc4LTE0OTk5MzQ3OTItMjcyZDVhYTI1OA

There were 60 people yesterday, and today 130 with the rate rapidly climbing.

Because of the local market cap and coin price, it has a long way to go up so has a lot of potential.  Buying now, if it goes to $20 million market cap will x12-x15 your investment, and that could happen in just a couple of weeks, like what happened with ChainCoin.

Check it out.
avfcpieface

Activity: 117
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:32:56 PM

I'm holding ARK and Waves. Plan on holding til 2020.

Have a little bit of Wings, Mgo, Aeternity, DGB, Vox, Nav, ANS and STRAT.

But ARK is my most hopeful.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:41:08 PM

between now and end of 2017, WBB (DLS) and 1EX are gonna show EVERYONE how it's done.

PEACE!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
shams

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:44:51 PM

There are many good altcoins I am holding and I am planning to hold them for long term. Some of them are here.
SIA, DGB, ETC, STRAT, WAVES, XVG, LBC, NAV, STR, XRP and few more solid coins. I am sure these coin will give me good amount of profit in future.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:06:18 PM

I think this coins have some great potential to pump up so I would try to hold them.
I agree with you. Ethereum, Waves and MGO will definitely have a very high price in the future. I think I should buy now because the price of 3 cryptocurrency is very cheap. I hope by the end of 2018 it will be a good price so that we can sell it and make a profit
Yes now the prices for these 3 coins are very low before the ETH price was bit high but it is reasonable to buy, and other 2 coins are low price. With this, if you possibly buy some monero and zcash these coins also very promising coins and after 1 or 2 years it will give good profit. I had eth and monero, and I am planning to buy some other coins.
But I hear some news in next time Monero will have big crash as history, maybe crash to 1 digit USD. The reason make that is alphabay in present offline down Monero in their system and some user panic with that. I still holding Monero from $12 but still scared with this news because I not take profit in long time Embarrassed
joe04nie

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:14:27 PM

hmmm I'm planning to hold some ethereum for long term because i see that their price is also growing fast
just like the bitcoin and their smart contacts is one of the proof
that they will go even higher and that is why i want to hold some of them
but i'm just collecting bitcoin and planning to buy.
garet

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:47:00 AM

I've picked up some LBRY as the price has been low. But I've decided to take some time and let the market settle/recover. I'm pretty happy with my positions so not trying to make too many moves.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 11:30:33 AM

In the promising altcoin, I just added "Sumokoin" and "Zero".

To follow I think, very beautiful potential!

I advise you to go see these two altcoin ..

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:00:13 PM

I hold LBRY, Wings, Bitsend and Rise i`ll hold it for a couple more years and see if it will pump more, LBRY and Wings is still under valued hoping to see atleast a 1 USD up before november or by next year.

Indeed this now lbry, wings have quite a good potential in the future. However, besides you do holding, you should also always analyze all the data. For if you do your investments without having to update all the news and the latest data is the same that you put all the funds into a blaze. Although it is the cryptocurrency or the project level team and also a very good system. Because everything can be changed without notice

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:03:51 PM

But I hear some news in next time Monero will have big crash as history, maybe crash to 1 digit USD. The reason make that is alphabay in present offline down Monero in their system and some user panic with that. I still holding Monero from $12 but still scared with this news because I not take profit in long time Embarrassed
Did you check price today now it's $40. So if you scared to hold Monero, then this is the best price you can sell it and buy some other promising coins. I do have some confidence in this currency let's wait for some time. I will not do any panic selling now because if it's stuck on the network, it's a big loss, I will miss the future profit.
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:08:24 PM

I"M holding INSANE coins what you gonna hold?  Hello all crypto lovers out there. Happy holidays. I recently been introduced to the INSANE coin. It has been an INSANE ride. The devs of the INSANE coin are always ready to help you out when you need help with INSANE coin and what you can use INSANE for. Visit there main thread on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1709461.0 new for more info. Please feel free to ad what coins you gonna hold or want to and lets all have an INSANEly great time.
Nothing, it seems I have not been able to make a choice now, and I will only see the development of altcoints in the future, because I am too afraid of the risks.
Shahin320

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:57:40 PM

I went to hold eth for 2017,becouse after bitcoin eth is the most public demanded currency in the world.
day by day everybody interested to invest in eth.so I hold many number of eth and I enjoying this price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: