Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DinarDirham - A Gold Backed Digital Currency  (Read 8259 times)
DinarDirham

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

Some banks are starting to cozy up to the idea of cryptocurrencies, which we talk about in this article:

http://www.dinardirham.com/blog/banks-and-cryptocurrencies/

If you'd like to learn about our gold price-backed DinarCoins, feel free to visit either:
www.dinardirham.com, or
dnc.dinardirham.com.

Enjoy the rest of your week,
The DinarDirham team.
DinarDirham

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

In this article, we discuss which is better... Bitcoin or Gold?

Read our thoughts on the matter here, and feel free to let us know what you think:
http://dinardirham.com/blog/bitcoin-vs-gold-which-one-is-better/

To find out more about our digital gold and blockchain-based products, visit:
www.dinardirham.com

To see our gold price-backed cryptocurrency, visit:
dnc.dinardirham.com

Have a great day!
The DinarDirham team.
DinarDirham

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:27:09 AM

With the rise of cryptocurrencies, will traditional investments, such as gold, lose interest and value?

In this article, we discuss various practical uses of gold, which will insure its continued use:

https://www.dinardirham.com/blog/practical-uses-of-gold-which-will-ensure-its-continued-use/

To learn more about our blockchain and gold-based products, visit: www.DinarDirham.com.

To learn more about our gold price-backed token/cryptocurrency, the DinarCoin, visit: dnc.DinarDirham.com.

Have a great day,
The DinarDirham team
DinarDirham

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:20:39 AM

In this article, we discuss Governments and Blockchain Technology.
See how governments around the world are starting to utilize blockchain technology:

http://www.dinardirham.com/blog/governments-and-blockchain-technology/

To learn more about our gold and blockchain based products, visit: www.DinarDirham.com.

To learn more about our gold price-backed cryptocurrency, visit: dnc.DinarDirham.com.

Have a great day!
The DinarDirham team.
DinarDirham

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

Bitcoin has had many price predictions, ranging from crazy highs, to all out crashes.

See our picks for Bitcoin Predictions in 2018, here:
http://www.dinardirham.com/blog/bitcoin-price-predictions-2018/

If you'd like to know more about our gold and blockchain based products, visit: www.DinarDirham.com.

If you'd like to know more specifically about our DinarCoin & supporting wallets, visit: dnc.DinarDirham.com.

Have a wonderful day!
The DinarDirham team.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:45:06 AM

I hope you guys will also discuss here about the transition from DNC to DDK Token. Not much information about it or not even discussed and I think its important specially to those who bought DNC to know more about the future of DinarDirham, DDK Token and the planned listing to Coinmarketcap of DDK Token.
DinarDirham

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:30:08 AM

Forms and uses of gold have changed through the centuries, and so have various ways of carrying it.
From physical gold coins and money bags, to tokenized gold and digital wallets, gold remains a high value asset even today.

Read more in our latest blog:
http://www.dinardirham.com/blog/how-to-carry-your-gold-money/

To learn more about our products, please visit: www.DinarDirham.com.
To learn more about our gold price-backed DinarCoins, please visit: dnc.dinardirham.com.

Have a great day,
The DinarDirham team.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

Can you guys confirm that we can now transfer DNC's to Eidoo wallets? A friend of mine said it is now possible but I haven't seen any screenshot of an Eidoo wallet with DNC stored. After the transition from DNC to DDK token, is the 10% earnings still applicable? What about those that we sponsored, do we  still earn from them when they buy more DNCs or DDK token?
jamecuvier1221

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run
drusilla43

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

We are very interested in this project. This is the reason why I joined this project.
DinarDirham

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:15:43 AM

It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run

Thanks Jamecuvier1221,
We're happy to have you on board! Thanks for your comment Smiley

DinarDirham

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:17:32 AM

We are very interested in this project. This is the reason why I joined this project.

Hello Drusilla43, thank you for your interest and comment. And we're very happy to have you on board.
DinarDirham

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:21:18 AM

Can you guys confirm that we can now transfer DNC's to Eidoo wallets? A friend of mine said it is now possible but I haven't seen any screenshot of an Eidoo wallet with DNC stored. After the transition from DNC to DDK token, is the 10% earnings still applicable? What about those that we sponsored, do we  still earn from them when they buy more DNCs or DDK token?

Hello Nydiacaskey01,

Thank you for your question. We've sent both of your questions to the main DinarDirham team, but much of this is upcoming information that has not been released to the general public yet, at least to our awareness. They may not be ready to release the information yet, we'll see.

Hopefully will give you a fuller response soon.
Thanks again.
DinarDirham

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

You're probably familiar with the ERC20 Token Standard, which our initial DinarCoins were based off of. But we've since then switched to the ERC223 Token Standard, this article explains why we use the updated version:

http://www.dinardirham.com/blog/why-we-use-the-erc223-token-standard/

Hope you enjoy the article.
Have a good rest of the week.
The DinarDirham team.
DinarDirham

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:16:38 AM

Hello Nydiacaskey01, as to the Eidoo wallet, we are not aware of this. As to your questions regarding DDK, please download the DDK booklet on the ETPS platform, in a recent announcement.

Thank you very much, hope that answers your question.
The DinarDirham team.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

The site is very slow today, I can't process a P2P transaction. Other users are also experiencing the same problem with the site. I hope you guys can resolve this. Also, I am interested in getting one of those physical DNC that I saw somewhere in the net, can you tell me who to contact so I can buy one of those?
DinarDirham

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

The site is very slow today, I can't process a P2P transaction. Other users are also experiencing the same problem with the site. I hope you guys can resolve this. Also, I am interested in getting one of those physical DNC that I saw somewhere in the net, can you tell me who to contact so I can buy one of those?

Hello nydiacaskey01,

Thank you very much for letting us know, and for your question. As to the slowness, this may be due to a bit of congestion with the core team, due to other customer inquiries. Our apology for the slowness, this will hopefully be resolved soon. As to purchasing a physical DinarCoin, you should be able to do this at any of the vault locations. Go to our main website: www.DinarDirham.com, scroll down to "Our Products", click on "Gold Smart Contracts" and then click on "Vault Locations".

Hope this helps. Have a good day!
The DinarDirham team.
DinarDirham

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:51:02 AM

Hello everyone!

You've probably heard of our gold price-backed DinarCoins. This article from our blog discusses the structure of the DinarCoin:
http://www.dinardirham.com/blog/structure-of-the-dinarcoin/

Hope you enjoy.
To learn more about our products, visit: www.DinarDirham.com
To learn more about our DinarCoins specifically, visit: dnc.DinarDirham.com.

Have a great day!
The DinarDirham team.
DinarDirham

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:12:15 AM

Hello everyone.

Blockchain technology has the potential to influence many industries, and banks are by no means exempt.
Read this article about Banks and Blockchain Technology:

http://www.dinardirham.com/blog/banks-and-blockchain-technology/

If you'd like to know more about our blockchain and gold based products, visit: www.DinarDirham.com.
If you'd like to know more about our gold price-backed cryptocurrency, the DinarCoin, visit: dnc.dinardirham.com.

Have a great day!
The DinarDirham team.
DinarDirham

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

Hello everyone! Hope you're having a nice week.

If you're interested in learning more about gold and blockchain use in Malaysia, then this article is for you:
http://www.dinardirham.com/blog/analysis-gold-and-blockchain-use-in-malaysia/

To learn more about our gold and blockchain based products, please visit: www.DinarDirham.com
To learn more about our gold price-backed DinarCoins specifically, please visit: dnc.DinarDirham.com

Have a good day,
The DinarDirham team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: