Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:57:45 AM

My Wife was setting up her masternodes, she got one sorted but she is away at her parents for 2 dayso when she arrives home again she will try to get the rest done. I will do some Tweets in Chinese to help the promotion of INSANE at the weekend when I have more time.  Smiley

Thanks for the update and we look forward to the INSN tweets in Chinese.
 Cool

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:14:24 AM

My Wife was setting up her masternodes, she got one sorted but she is away at her parents for 2 dayso when she arrives home again she will try to get the rest done. I will do some Tweets in Chinese to help the promotion of INSANE at the weekend when I have more time.  Smiley

Thanks for the update and we look forward to the INSN tweets in Chinese.
 Cool

hey intrested in this coin and hosting a (some) masternode(s).

is it safe to buy on cryptopia:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=INSN_BTC

i guess there was a swap to a new chain recently so i want to be sure

found the Master Node Setup Guide here:
https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/INSN-MN/

is the guide up to date? and is there a guide/script for a multiple setup on one vps (with ipv6 ofc).

thanks and keep it on  Wink

InsaneTeam (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 20

Join insane.exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 10:43:10 AM

Yes. Cryptopia is the fine and so far it is the most liquid market.

INSN is the ticker of the NEW chain. INSANE is the ticker of the OLD chain. The swap is open till August 11th, so it is still possible to buy old coins on YoBit/NovaExchange and swap them for new coins at Nova: https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/129/

is the guide up to date? and is there a guide/script for a multiple setup on one vps (with ipv6 ofc).

That's basic guide. On the Insane Slack https://insaneslack.herokuapp.com/ there's a channel for masternode setup and config help.

The Masternode Expert is LongestLine, I'm passing your request to him.

InsaneTeam (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 20

Join insane.exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 10:48:32 AM

OP Updated.

1) Added ZIP of blockchain (up to block 8080)

2) Added link to http://buyinsane.com/ (INSN / INSANE Pairs & Markets)

Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:04:34 AM

All in all, finishing swap process is the next big thing.
It finishes somewhere in the begining of August, right?

August 11th is the cutoff

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/129/

Almost 13 million coins swapped so far
13 out of 18, right?
If some remain unswapped and burner - it will definitely rise the price?
pik42

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:36:05 AM

hi dev! the wallet works at poswallet? it is safe to hold a coin there? Roll Eyes
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 11:44:30 AM

13 out of 18, right?
If some remain unswapped and burner - it will definitely rise the price?

Correct. 13.0 out of 18.4.

Unswapped coin will reduce the supply, making existing coins more rare, and that for sure has an impact on price.

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
godonus

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 02:22:17 PM

hi dev! the wallet works at poswallet? it is safe to hold a coin there? Roll Eyes

I'm not a dev, but I know the coin isn't being delisted from poswallet.  The wallet there is updated, so poswallet is as safe as any exchange.  I think it's better to keep coins in the qt wallet personally.

UNIFY A CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH A REAL LIFE USE         
#    CHECK OUT OUR PLANS & ALREADY FUNCTIONING MARKETPLACE    #
MARKETPLACE OUR MARKETS BTC ANN TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:41:14 PM

I'm not a dev, but I know the coin isn't being delisted from poswallet.  The wallet there is updated, so poswallet is as safe as any exchange.  I think it's better to keep coins in the qt wallet personally.

qt wallet is safest than poswallet and staking rewards is the same. I staking 28k coins,per month I got 6-8 insns Grin
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:38:24 AM

qt wallet is safest than poswallet and staking rewards is the same. I staking 28k coins,per month I got 6-8 insns Grin

Poswallet keeps a good percentage of your stake rewards.  I stopped using them a long time ago.  You stake for 24 hours but you earn less than if you staked on your own for a few hours. 
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:58:06 AM

INSN is the ticker of the NEW chain. INSANE is the ticker of the OLD chain. The swap is open till August 11th, so it is still possible to buy old coins on YoBit/NovaExchange and swap them for new coins at Nova: https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/129/

That's basic guide. On the Insane Slack https://insaneslack.herokuapp.com/ there's a channel for masternode setup and config help.

thanks already got some its insane Smiley

are there any plans to change the name in future. i think its a good idea at least to think about it for marketing reasons ...
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 06:28:00 AM

are there any plans to change the name in future. i think its a good idea at least to think about it for marketing reasons ...

There really isn't any plans to change the name anytime in the near future.

INSANE is one of those names that sticks with you and is hard to forget.

It might not be the best possible name for marketing purposes but it really isn't the worst.

Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:56:36 AM

Can someone specify me what this coin plans to do, what is better for thsi coin/why should I invest?
Genuine interest, I wanna invest but have trouble finding this!

Fredii

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

World peace

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:57:45 AM

There really isn't any plans to change the name anytime in the near future.

INSANE is one of those names that sticks with you and is hard to forget.

It might not be the best possible name for marketing purposes but it really isn't the worst.

Smiley
This is the most suitable name for the coin.
And with a rise in price of a coin over time, people will begin to accept it as something expensive and quite acceptable, bright and attractive.
In other words, it's a brand.
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:11:55 AM

And with a rise in price of a coin over time, people will begin to accept it as something expensive and quite acceptable, bright and attractive.

it is a cool name yes and i like it too.
but i'm almost 100% sure that broad acceptance outside the crypto szene and and real world use is not possible with this name.

think a about apple they had to rename the firwire interface to thunderbolt (if i remeber right) because people where sacred about firewire  (no joke Tongue).

you realy have to think outside the box for a huge success. yes success is possible with a geek/nerd name but will be limited.

i was also was pro darknet renaming to pivx back in the days and look at the success (was 0.0xy cents before now almost 2$)

just my 2 insane(s)

cheers

Fredii

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

World peace

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:33:02 AM

but i'm almost 100% sure that broad acceptance outside the crypto szene and and real world use is not possible with this name.

think a about apple they had to rename the firwire interface to thunderbolt (if i remeber right) because people where sacred about firewire  (no joke Tongue).

you realy have to think outside the box for a huge success. yes success is possible with a geek/nerd name but will be limited.

i was also was pro darknet renaming to pivx back in the days and look at the success (was 0.0xy cents before now almost 2$)

just my 2 insane(s)

cheers

I bought a pivx for another 900 sat. This name looked dull, the picture did not cause any imotion, but as soon as it took off in the price the picture changed. Became brighter )
And the name has become expensive and gloss glamor.
It will be the same with INSN you will see.
squidlings

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:16:27 PM

----

I disagree... I understand it is a love it or hate it coin.  However this coin will highly appeal to the younger/funkier generations.  If I'm honest, maybe a logo rebrand will be required but that's an easy implementation.

Lets take a step forward and think who will be using crypto in the real world.... yes...thats right, the younger generations.  So with the right team this coin will be huge.  Agreed not the biggest but still huge.

Like everything, if you don't see the potential...move along please.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 03:01:53 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 03:12:28 PM by Bittzy78

----

I disagree... I understand it is a love it or hate it coin.  However this coin will highly appeal to the younger/funkier generations.  If I'm honest, maybe a logo rebrand will be required but that's an easy implementation.

Lets take a step forward and think who will be using crypto in the real world.... yes...thats right, the younger generations.  So with the right team this coin will be huge.  Agreed not the biggest but still huge.

Exactly,

One could easily argue that even Bitcoin is as far away from mass acceptance as a functional currency could be right now. It is simply a playpen for traders and speculators who want to take advantage of the massive price instability.

What we are going for with INSN is a niche market. The niche doesn't necessarily have to be small but a niche nonetheless.

It will appeal to some but not to others.

Hopefully, this makes more sense after the roadmap is out.

INSANE to INSN swap on Nova countdown timer http://www.BuyInsane.com

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:41:45 PM

Can someone specify me what this coin plans to do, what is better for thsi coin/why should I invest?
Genuine interest, I wanna invest but have trouble finding this!

Guys can someone link me to informative info on this or explain Sad?

DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:14:37 PM

----

I disagree... I understand it is a love it or hate it coin.  However this coin will highly appeal to the younger/funkier generations.  If I'm honest, maybe a logo rebrand will be required but that's an easy implementation.

Lets take a step forward and think who will be using crypto in the real world.... yes...thats right, the younger generations.  So with the right team this coin will be huge.  Agreed not the biggest but still huge.

Exactly,

One could easily argue that even Bitcoin is as far away from mass acceptance as a functional currency could be right now. It is simply a playpen for traders and speculators who want to take advantage of the massive price instability.

What we are going for with INSN is a niche market. The niche doesn't necessarily have to be small but a niche nonetheless.

It will appeal to some but not to others.

Hopefully, this makes more sense after the roadmap is out.

INSANE to INSN swap on Nova countdown timer http://www.BuyInsane.com

Grin

ok thanks this was a very important info for me!
good luck all

cheers
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: