Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 07:14:08 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INSN Coin 🔷 POW/POS/Master Nodes/InstantTXs 🔷 18.4m Coins 🔷  (Read 150059 times)
subG

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:34:33 AM

Which currency will be accepted during the ICO?

You are a bit late for an ICO, INSN is a relatively "old" coin. But you can buy it on Cryptopia or Livecoin I guess

The fact is, there was never an ICO for Insane coin.  The Insane team is working and developing the project on their own funds.  INSN coin is very cheap right now compared to it's highs which was as high as 10k satoshis.  Once the masternode issues are resolved we should see a nice price increase. 

░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░░░░▄████████████████████▄
░░░░█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████▄
▄███▀░░░░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░░▀███▄
▄███▀░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░▀███▄
████░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░▀████▀░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░░░▀██
███░░░░░▄██████████████▄
████░░░░████████████████
▀███▄░░░▀██▀██████▀██▀
▀███▄░░░░░░░██████
░░▀████▄░░░░░██████
░░░░█████▄░░░██████
░░░░░▀█████████████
░░░░░░░▀██████████▀
OPPORTY██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Self-Regulated Business Community
████  █▄
████  ███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
██▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄▄██
█████████
Whitepaper░▄▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▄
█░░░█░░░█░░░█
█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
▀█▄░█░░░█░▄█▀
░░█▄█░░░█▄█
░░░▀█▄  ▄█▀
░░░░░▀█▀
Bounty░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀ █
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░ █
█▀▀░░▄▄██░░█
▀█▄▄███▀░░░█
░░░███▄░░░ █
░░░██▀▀█▄▄█
Telegram░░░▄▄▄
░░████
░░██
█████
░░██
░░██
░░██
Facebook█▄░░░░▄██▄
███▄░▄█████
█████████▀ ▄
████▀███▀ ██
████░▀█ ▄███
████░░░ ▀███
░▀██░░░░░ ▀█
Medium░░░██
██░░███
░█████
███░░███
░░█████
░███░░██
░░░██
Slack
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boynamnhi

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:59:39 AM

How do I restart my wallet the wallet and reindex the blockchain? I’m sorry this is my first and only downloaded wallet Huh

C
Finally C is!!!
strongwarrior238

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:01:32 AM

How do I restart my wallet the wallet and reindex the blockchain? I’m sorry this is my first and only downloaded wallet Huh

backup your wallet, close your wallet, then run the wallet from the command line with the option "-zapwallettxes" added

Website|Whitepaper
■  ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017  ■[
notnormals

Activity: 321

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:41:35 PM

Come and visit the insane tip bot on https://discord.gg/MugGAks   Sometimes it rains so don't forget your umbrella.

akamit

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:46:24 PM

Come and visit the insane tip bot on https://discord.gg/MugGAks   Sometimes it rains so don't forget your umbrella.

~image~

Have you came up to a decision as to when could be the possible announce for the updates or you guys still working on dates?
Please tell us an approximate date at least for the upcoming updates. The Insane community is waiting for a long time for a good time.

We believe, Insane will be Insane.... because Insane is the new normal.  Grin

Hope to know the dates very soon. Smiley

subG

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:54:53 PM

~image~

Have you came up to a decision as to when could be the possible announce for the updates or you guys still working on dates?
Please tell us an approximate date at least for the upcoming updates. The Insane community is waiting for a long time for a good time.

I don't think we can expect a date for the upcoming fix releases.  The Insane team will most likely just release the update when it's ready.  Any dates mentioned that are not met will not be good for the project.  I think we should still get some kind of update announcements of the development progress to see that things are going well. 

░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░░░░▄████████████████████▄
░░░░█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████▄
▄███▀░░░░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░░▀███▄
▄███▀░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░▀███▄
████░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░▀████▀░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░░░▀██
███░░░░░▄██████████████▄
████░░░░████████████████
▀███▄░░░▀██▀██████▀██▀
▀███▄░░░░░░░██████
░░▀████▄░░░░░██████
░░░░█████▄░░░██████
░░░░░▀█████████████
░░░░░░░▀██████████▀
OPPORTY██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Self-Regulated Business Community
████  █▄
████  ███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
██▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄▄██
█████████
Whitepaper░▄▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▄
█░░░█░░░█░░░█
█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
▀█▄░█░░░█░▄█▀
░░█▄█░░░█▄█
░░░▀█▄  ▄█▀
░░░░░▀█▀
Bounty░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀ █
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░ █
█▀▀░░▄▄██░░█
▀█▄▄███▀░░░█
░░░███▄░░░ █
░░░██▀▀█▄▄█
Telegram░░░▄▄▄
░░████
░░██
█████
░░██
░░██
░░██
Facebook█▄░░░░▄██▄
███▄░▄█████
█████████▀ ▄
████▀███▀ ██
████░▀█ ▄███
████░░░ ▀███
░▀██░░░░░ ▀█
Medium░░░██
██░░███
░█████
███░░███
░░█████
░███░░██
░░░██
Slack
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
notnormals

Activity: 321

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:15:22 PM

~image~

I don't think we can expect a date for the upcoming fix releases.  The Insane team will most likely just release the update when it's ready.  Any dates mentioned that are not met will not be good for the project.  I think we should still get some kind of update announcements of the development progress to see that things are going well. 

The update is in progress, the devs are working hard and ensuring that all the code behind the niggling wallet issues that we have experienced is sent to code hospital and revived or shot and buried in a shallow grave somewhere in cryptoland.  But on a more serious note, feel free to have a nose around the insane team discord Dev channel > you can join us here https://discord.gg/UfS9rEK  Stay insane, the insanity will resume shortly........
akamit

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:34:42 PM

Yes, it will be great if Insane team updates the progress of development time to time.

The update is in progress, the devs are working hard and ensuring that all the code behind the niggling wallet issues that we have experienced is sent to code hospital and revived or shot and buried in a shallow grave somewhere in cryptoland.  But on a more serious note, feel free to have a nose around the insane team discord Dev channel > you can join us here https://discord.gg/UfS9rEK  Stay insane, the insanity will resume shortly........

Great to know that the update is progressing at its own pace.
Believe me, when I see some posts from you guys about fixing, further developments it gives me strength to support Insane insanely.
Its not about me only, but I believe the whole Insane community gets strength to support insane.

Just sometimes post here about the updates. It will help a lot I believe. I already joined discord.

Insane is the new normal.

P.s.: Those who didn't bought Insane till now, you have the golden opportunity to buy now. Its very cheap currently.
       Soon alt market will rise and Insane will be insane soon.

J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:36:38 PM

It's great to hear the team are still working away,
I was worried about insane for a while there didn't seem to be much happening
I look forward to further updates

sarabanda

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:19:06 AM

Good news,holders is so tired and waiting for the moon Smiley
ducphucmmo

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:53:15 PM

Hi guys! Where i can see the count of active INSN masternodes  Huh

Website|Whitepaper
■ ■ ▄  ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017
Asimmo

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:36:01 PM

Yes, it will be great if Insane team updates the progress of development time to time.

Great to know that the update is progressing at its own pace.
Believe me, when I see some posts from you guys about fixing, further developments it gives me strength to support Insane insanely.
Its not about me only, but I believe the whole Insane community gets strength to support insane.

Just sometimes post here about the updates. It will help a lot I believe. I already joined discord.

Insane is the new normal.

P.s.: Those who didn't bought Insane till now, you have the golden opportunity to buy now. Its very cheap currently.
       Soon alt market will rise and Insane will be insane soon.

I agree..

Plus, I hope bittzy will announce actual progress as well, regarding insane space..

JustMe22

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:14:15 AM

Hi guys! Where i can see the count of active INSN masternodes  Huh

You can see this in your INSN wallet unedr  the 'Masternode' page, 'Insane Network' tab or over the https://insn.cstats.net/masternodes/stats/ website. There are 56 masternodes at the moment of writing. Cheers!

ralt

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:20:10 PM

Hi! My wallet is stuck at block 37036. Does anyone else have this problem? How can I solve it?

Thanks!

♦ ▬█  Buy Low Sell High ♦  ▲ Lucrum ▼  █▬ ♦
turtledovestorm

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:51:43 AM

Really promissing. Keep my eye on
AltMiner.net

Activity: 140

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:21:00 PM

You can always mine with us: https://altminer.net/info/INSN

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
Bittzy78

Activity: 840

I might have just gone INSANE!!!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:26:38 PM

Update from Mrok on Discord today

Hi Everyone, time for a dev progress report:

The Good:
- I still dont have a solid date / block# for the update but currently I'm very (75%) confident we will be ready for a release in the 3rd week of January.

The Bad:
- I haven't spent enough time on the rewards code to release it, so we aren't running on the testnet with updated rewards yet.

The Ugly Additional Details:
- Bittzy and Longestline have convinced me that the priority for this release needs to be making sure our wallet user experience is better than the other wallets, and  our current wallet UI is... bad.

So: Bittzy recommended searching in the masternodes tab, which I added because it's a great and easy to implement idea. Layouts have changed and simplified, there's a cute "sun/moon" icon to switch between light and dark themes, and the dark theme looks good now. I will post some new screenshots once things are all are cleaned up.

I'm currently working on the updated blockexplorer, its taking longer than I hoped but it's been  useful for me to get into some details about how things work so it's time well spent.

- It seems like the android memory changes are working (e.g. the wallet works when compiled for low-resource environments) but I haven't tested it on an android emulator

- Today I'm working on INSN dev holiday gift that I promised. I'll post details about that in the next couple of days.  Spoiler: this is one of those gifts that you wonder if the giver really wanted the gift for themselves?

Happpy Holidays!

Sorry for the lack of updates

gunnaman2002

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:51:05 AM

I havent been on in awhile, has the POS reward been corrected, and what is the % of reward per year?

ralt

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:33:21 PM

Update from Mrok on Discord today

Hi Everyone, time for a dev progress report:

The Good:
- I still dont have a solid date / block# for the update but currently I'm very (75%) confident we will be ready for a release in the 3rd week of January.

The Bad:
- I haven't spent enough time on the rewards code to release it, so we aren't running on the testnet with updated rewards yet.

The Ugly Additional Details:
- Bittzy and Longestline have convinced me that the priority for this release needs to be making sure our wallet user experience is better than the other wallets, and  our current wallet UI is... bad.

So: Bittzy recommended searching in the masternodes tab, which I added because it's a great and easy to implement idea. Layouts have changed and simplified, there's a cute "sun/moon" icon to switch between light and dark themes, and the dark theme looks good now. I will post some new screenshots once things are all are cleaned up.

I'm currently working on the updated blockexplorer, its taking longer than I hoped but it's been  useful for me to get into some details about how things work so it's time well spent.

- It seems like the android memory changes are working (e.g. the wallet works when compiled for low-resource environments) but I haven't tested it on an android emulator

- Today I'm working on INSN dev holiday gift that I promised. I'll post details about that in the next couple of days.  Spoiler: this is one of those gifts that you wonder if the giver really wanted the gift for themselves?

Happpy Holidays!

Sorry for the lack of updates

It's good to know that the project is alive. I've always liked INSN.

♦ ▬█  Buy Low Sell High ♦  ▲ Lucrum ▼  █▬ ♦
NickCrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
Today at 06:29:47 AM

InsaneCoin realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/insanecoin/real_time

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.