Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:06:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHO] SHORTY - YOUR VINES IN CRYPTO [ROCKET ICO]  (Read 17992 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:27:14 PM

Bought a few at 7, let's see
I think will back 25sat
psyuni

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:38:30 PM

shorty Yobit pump
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 08:15:10 PM

Have you actually started working on the application besides the qt wallet, any demos or screenshots?

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 08:39:00 PM

My ICO is better than your ICO.

Cheesy

yobit only has a 0/20+ track record of successful ICOS, what could go wrong? 

Actually now that i think about it is there even ONE successful coin that STARTED on yobit? Sad

You have an uphill battle OP, but the community will help just need a strong back to handle it!

Plus, i mean you have Shortys, 1/2 this forum will throw money at anything with pussy in it heehee

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 09:15:38 PM

Nicey. Catchy name and implies exactly what everyone thinks about when buying in on this coin since doom gloom and short is exactly how most third-rate coins end up after getting dumped and delisted from the exchange.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:19:46 PM

Bought a few at 7, let's see
I think will back 25sat

I think this need lot of time to recover, because who had most of Shorty in hands, already dumped at first shot @ 250 sat....
Otherwise is hard top explain why people's bought more than 25 BTC of a coin @ 25 sat and most of it was already dumped for nothing....
The problem is that sometime people's (don't call it traders please) are already happy with few satoshi of profit...
Personally i was no involved on this ICo because i've already seen something like this, and this is a confirmation that i've never go for another ICO in future!
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:45:30 PM

Cheesy

Actually now that i think about it is there even ONE successful coin that STARTED on yobit? Sad

You have an uphill battle OP, but the community will help just need a strong back to handle it!

Plus, i mean you have Shortys, 1/2 this forum will throw money at anything with pussy in it heehee

Damn right! Smiley

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:05:53 PM

Cheesy

Damn right! Smiley

I will put my 100$ di.. there too Cheesy
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:19:45 PM

can somebody explain how these "10% price walls" are working?
after the ico ends buy orders at 4x,5x,.. price will appear?

Yeah mate they will put buy walls up to 10x price, that's why eveybody is buying and I think it will sell out, people will buy and sell at 10x quickly for profit
But wouldn't that make sudden price fall also.Everyone who buy will try an dsell it?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
playersfun
Copper Member

Activity: 475
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:32:48 PM

worst ico ever!! why yobit fake the people....
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:39:48 PM

Agree'd. Usually these ico's stay above ico price for an hour or two. Dumped down directly after ico. I highly doubt someone bought into ico for 15 mins just to dump out at 1/2 price. Makes you wonder whats going on. Done making accusations but think about it.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:48:19 PM

not worst ico, that is how rocket icos are working. X number of people sold x10... there was 2.5 BTC at 250 sats, 2.5 at 225, 2.5 at 200, 2.5 at 175, 2.5 at 150, 2.5 at 125 and 2.5 BTC at 100. 70% of funds were sold at 4x or higher.... if it was fair it means that 70% of the people took profit, 30% of the people are having a lose at the moment. Of course if someone that bought 1 BTC at 25 and sold everything as first then he took home a lot of money.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:57:21 PM

Agree'd. Usually these ico's stay above ico price for an hour or two. Dumped down directly after ico. I highly doubt someone bought into ico for 15 mins just to dump out at 1/2 price. Makes you wonder whats going on. Done making accusations but think about it.

I'm wondering what will happen with those coins that were dumped at Yobit buy orders... will they be destroyed? I'm still wondering, if Yobit destroy those TEAM and FOREX coins too... and i'm wondering if they pay those 30% to the disappearing devs, or what did they do with it.... ok, it wasn't really big amounts, but they should go back to the market to buyback those coins and destroy those coins. At least that would be fair... or maybe they just keep it and nobody cares anymore...
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:08:08 PM

I'm wondering what will happen with those coins that were dumped at Yobit buy orders... will they be destroyed? I'm still wondering, if Yobit destroy those TEAM and FOREX coins too... and i'm wondering if they pay those 30% to the disappearing devs, or what did they do with it.... ok, it wasn't really big amounts, but they should go back to the market to buyback those coins and destroy those coins. At least that would be fair... or maybe they just keep it and nobody cares anymore...

I think its going to be the second part (keep it and nobody cares). I mean look at lisk, people bought in when IOU hit exchange & price sky rocketed. Then as time got closer to lisk release yobit killed all orders and forced people to sell back to yobit at a lower price since ICO was going to be WAY WAY under what the iou was going for. Yet people only complained for a day or two then everyone that bought in high just sucked it up and moved on. Don't get me wrong. I still love yobit. Theres not many exchanges you can jump on a 1 sat coin and ride it to 20+ sat on a daily basis. (Thats an exaggeration but you know what I mean)..
AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:08:22 PM

not worst ico, that is how rocket icos are working. X number of people sold x10... there was 2.5 BTC at 250 sats, 2.5 at 225, 2.5 at 200, 2.5 at 175, 2.5 at 150, 2.5 at 125 and 2.5 BTC at 100. 70% of funds were sold at 4x or higher.... if it was fair it means that 70% of the people took profit, 30% of the people are having a lose at the moment. Of course if someone that bought 1 BTC at 25 and sold everything as first then he took home a lot of money.

That is where you make the mistake as I am sure dev bought most of his own coins and dumped it.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:13:11 PM

so many dumb ICOs for useless coins with nothing new. Either investors are dumb and devs of these coins are dumb, lol.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:17:24 PM

so many dumb ICOs for useless coins with nothing new. Either investors are dumb and devs of these coins are dumb, lol.

every coin is useless... remember the Blackcoin hype? nobody speak about Backcoin anymore... Remember the LISK hype? Nobody speak about LISK anymore. Remember the ZEC hype? In 2 months nobody will speak about ZEC anymore either.

You can say whatever you want, but currently there is only just one coin, and that is BTC.... unless you are saying ETH? then i would say, fork, fork ,fork...
CryptoCoinNews

Activity: 504
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:26:02 PM

this mean ico selling
escrow use yobit exchanger, and how much price i can't find shorty coin in listed
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:28:56 PM

every coin is useless... remember the Blackcoin hype? nobody speak about Backcoin anymore... Remember the LISK hype? Nobody speak about LISK anymore. Remember the ZEC hype? In 2 months nobody will speak about ZEC anymore either.

You can say whatever you want, but currently there is only just one coin, and that is BTC.... unless you are saying ETH? then i would say, fork, fork ,fork...

Yes, but one thing I don't get, that is these coins stole so much money from "investors", and then just quietly disappear? no consequences? lol, really just a barbarian society here, whoever can cheat for money just get it? This is contrary to all the society we live...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:38:12 PM

Yes, but one thing I don't get, that is these coins stole so much money from "investors", and then just quietly disappear? no consequences? lol, really just a barbarian society here, whoever can cheat for money just get it? This is contrary to all the society we live...

yeap. and the next Rocket ICO on Yobit will be sold out again... Yobit is making money, Dev is making money and with this rocket ICO 70% of the people in BTC can make money... of course when you have one person that dump everything and take home 40% of that 70% then not a lot is left for the few others...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: