Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:25:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHO] SHORTY - YOUR VINES IN CRYPTO [ROCKET ICO]  (Read 17985 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 11:46:03 AM

Anyone buying this is stupid.
I bought and sold with 100% profit. I am not following this anymore
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:49:17 PM

Anyone buying this is stupid.
I bought and sold with 100% profit. I am not following this anymore

yobit posted that over 1mil shorty were burned. this wave will go on a few days.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:27:56 PM

Shorty is great another pump going on Yobit mates

yup, I missed the 10X buy walls but that pump returned my investment and left me about 14k for a staking bag
TheLunacy (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:23:33 AM

A message from Yobit

10912611 SHORTY coins burned proof: 4JnxxxxxxxxBURNADDRESSxxYBTy42kCcq, tx: 7b7f48c45f25ce9afabb70a9c3b9c25bd431463fc0380da541cb095d41adc43a

Twitter link: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/809084299702104064
SmartPoker

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:09:01 AM

Any ico on yobit is a scam in my eyes even if it goex 10x on little volume. I cant get in with 20 btc and get out with 200 btc on a yobit ico ever so why even bother.
psyuni

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:18:35 AM

Any chance to get free coins
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 11:39:35 AM

Any ico on yobit is a scam in my eyes even if it goex 10x on little volume. I cant get in with 20 btc and get out with 200 btc on a yobit ico ever so why even bother.
You can not get in with 20 btc and get out with 200 on any exchange unless you are exceptionally Lucky.
I have made some profit on yobit with this coin and am okay with whatever I have made.
I think once dev start a sig campaign, this coin will see another pump Smiley
ftm_Sap

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

TheCryptoChat RU-moderator..

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 11:58:45 AM

A message from Yobit

10912611 SHORTY coins burned proof: 4JnxxxxxxxxBURNADDRESSxxYBTy42kCcq, tx: 7b7f48c45f25ce9afabb70a9c3b9c25bd431463fc0380da541cb095d41adc43a

Twitter link: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/809084299702104064

So after burning often price grow up.. Looks like we have one more chance to make some profit till it die)

SmartPoker

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:12:19 PM

You can not get in with 20 btc and get out with 200 on any exchange unless you are exceptionally Lucky.
I have made some profit on yobit with this coin and am okay with whatever I have made.

Yes you can. I do it on bittrex and poloniex all the time. But on yobit you never can.

I dont trust yobit ico's.

Too many have happened and turned into scams.

I need real legit escrows before I invest.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:13:43 PM

Love this first RocketICO... i hope to see the next one triggered very soon... everybody that join the ICO took at least 2x profit, if they didn't dumped like a asshole at 4 sats Cheesy i still want to know who was that stupid guy Cheesy
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:18:43 PM

Yes you can. I do it on bittrex and poloniex all the time. But on yobit you never can.

Escrows don't even matter anymore though. Nothing to make a project more legit if it has a legit escrow involved. You get your coin dev gets his btc.

What needs to done is adding a required exchange before escrow btc release. More and more ico's are happening and dev's are getting there btc but NO EXCHANGE. The point of escrow is safety. No safety in getting a coin that could never have a value. At least if an exchange was added as a term of escrow release investors would be guaranteed they have at least a chance to get some btc back on a scam ico.
SmartPoker

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:20:30 PM

Escrows don't even matter anymore though. Nothing to make a project more legit if it has a legit escrow involved. You get your coin dev gets his btc.

What needs to done is adding a required exchange before escrow btc release. More and more ico's are happening and dev's are getting there btc but NO EXCHANGE. The point of escrow is safety. No safety in getting a coin that could never have a value. At least if an exchange was added as a term of escrow release investors would be guaranteed they have at least a chance to get some btc back on a scam ico.

Some devs has escrow release goals like on vidz so investing there they dont get all the btc at once so if you look for ico's like that with a good escrow your investment is very safe and sound.
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:24:55 PM

Some devs has escrow release goals like on vidz so investing there they dont get all the btc at once so if you look for ico's like that with a good escrow your investment is very safe and sound.

Ya now days every ico needs to have escrow with goal. But the norm is starting to be that there used to just make the average investor have fake warm n fuzzies.
SmartPoker

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:26:32 PM

Ya now days every ico needs to have escrow with goal. But the norm is starting to be that there used to just make the average investor have fake warm n fuzzies.

I dont invest in those anymore. They have to be legit like vidz or jewels or eth. Those are good ico's with real devs, and progress.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:37:07 PM

Actually this ico was interesting by how turned out not like everybody expected it to,  then it flipped again. Personally I wish I was investing more earlier
Super-Freak

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:29:25 PM

Good to see price is above  ico,  yobits first Rocket ico seems to have worked out. Too bad didn't get to buy lots below 10 on initial rush to sell though too.
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:17:21 PM

Good to see price is above  ico,  yobits first Rocket ico seems to have worked out. Too bad didn't get to buy lots below 10 on initial rush to sell though too.

i remember when price go down to 4 sats and im there, but not to buying this coin at that price. I think it will be like any other coins, dump to 1 sat then die. Im regret to see current price.

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:26:33 PM

is there a block explorer? I've got a stake that's only on 17 confirmations after 3 -4 hours
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:32:34 PM

is there a block explorer? I've got a stake that's only on 17 confirmations after 3 -4 hours

http://shortyexplorer.sytes.net/

Not sure if it is actually on correct block or not, just checked to see if it was online. 

Arvesen

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:25:14 PM

i remember when price go down to 4 sats and im there, but not to buying this coin at that price. I think it will be like any other coins, dump to 1 sat then die. Im regret to see current price.

Maybe this is the calm before the storm  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: