Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Launching an altcoin wallet, the first one. //Recruiting  (Read 403 times)
JasonCrank (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:44:19 PM

Hey fellas,
First of all happy to join this community.

Secondly i am searching for peeps who would like to join me in the makings of a new wallet for altcoins.

We will be supporting coins, which arent supported by any other online wallet yet!

Of course we will be offering many distinct features, which i would like to discuss in private only.

If you would be interested please, drop me a message below with a way to contact you.

This isnt a question for investment or anything, i am just searching for people who would be interested in launching off a new kind wallet with me Smiley

Any skill of any kind is welcome, as long as you are motivated.

wahyusakti60@yahoo.com

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:39:39 AM

i have drop you a message with pm
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:01:31 AM

Good idea but unfortunately I have no skills but I would like to support to the further. I hope you can find who have a skills about that.good luck
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:26:30 AM

Hey fellas,
First of all happy to join this community.

Secondly i am searching for peeps who would like to join me in the makings of a new wallet for altcoins.

We will be supporting coins, which arent supported by any other online wallet yet!

Of course we will be offering many distinct features, which i would like to discuss in private only.

If you would be interested please, drop me a message below with a way to contact you.

This isnt a question for investment or anything, i am just searching for people who would be interested in launching off a new kind wallet with me Smiley

Any skill of any kind is welcome, as long as you are motivated.

I am interested to know anything about your intention of seeking people to join with you,  And I also dropped you a message in your inbox.
hnxdhg

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:51:22 PM

pm me, i want join with you
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:10:35 PM

PM me , I had an idea and a good marketing, and skills to read the market and attractive segment
roy778

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 01:59:07 AM

pm me too sir, very glad join with you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: