Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:01:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBTC.xyz - 200 to 5000 Satoshi / 60 mins  (Read 391 times)
poodwarf (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:35:50 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 12:36:59 PM by poodwarf

Hi everyone,

FreeBTC.xyz
A growing bitcoin faucet
200 to 5000 Satoshi or more hourly!
5% Referral Commission
Payments via Faucetsystem.com

Enjoy!  Smiley
alamin99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:39:10 PM

Faucet with no ads Huh Huh Huh
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 08:43:57 PM

I tried faucet and got 2 popups and I think it's bad thing, users don't like popups and they try to avoid sites with many popups.
Better to use some different banner ads and if it's not enough to keep faucet in profit, one popunder is acceptable thing.

poodwarf (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:32:03 PM

I tried faucet and got 2 popups and I think it's bad thing, users don't like popups and they try to avoid sites with many popups.
Better to use some different banner ads and if it's not enough to keep faucet in profit, one popunder is acceptable thing.

Hi LTU_btc,
We only use one popunder ad, so you should see one popup each time you use the faucet. Apart from that, we're offering to rent out ad space on FreeBTC.xyz directly to users and advertisers, at a current rate of $1 USD per day per ad. Hope this is not too annoying for you as a user.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:56:47 PM

Hi LTU_btc,
We only use one popunder ad, so you should see one popup each time you use the faucet. Apart from that, we're offering to rent out ad space on FreeBTC.xyz directly to users and advertisers, at a current rate of $1 USD per day per ad. Hope this is not too annoying for you as a user.

Actually there is one pop ad and one shortlink ad. Anyway, rewards are very good, but they are not sustainable. Without adsense you wont be able to cover them.
poodwarf (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:23:16 PM

We are currently paying out at an unsustainable rate, but not by much actually, so with further optimization we will be able to cover all costs.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:18:37 PM

To me the faucet worked fine.
I'm not sure about this url shortener, but well, at least there are no antibots I had to click.
On captcha had to be solved, that's it.
200 sat minimum to faucetsystems is good as well.
Thanks!
poodwarf (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:48:52 PM

To me the faucet worked fine.
I'm not sure about this url shortener, but well, at least there are no antibots I had to click.
On captcha had to be solved, that's it.
200 sat minimum to faucetsystems is good as well.
Thanks!

Glad you enjoyed, thanks for visiting!  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: