Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:53:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sha-256 , and cpu rig rentals  (Read 483 times)
jstew (OP)

Activity: 469
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:14:55 PM

since ive been having really good luck renting to a few ppl from mrr off the  site i figured id open up the offer on the forums.
i can do personalized sha-256 rentals daily to weekly or longer anything from 400gh all the way upto 90th, no rental to big or small
just let me know how much hash for how long and at what price

in addition to sha-256 i also have a couple rigs i can do cpu mining with
#1 amd fx 8350 @ 4.8ghz 8 cores 32gm ram
#2 amd phenom quad core @ 3ghz 16gb ram
#3 amd -a8 quad core at 3.6ghz  16gb ram

anyways if anyone needs anything let me know
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:28:50 PM

Do you rent out miners or is this just cloud mining? Do you have a website? Are there any testimonials we can look at?

Most (if not all) cloud mining operations are ponzis so that's why I'm asking.
jstew (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:48:18 PM

Do you rent out miners or is this just cloud mining? Do you have a website? Are there any testimonials we can look at?

Most (if not all) cloud mining operations are ponzis so that's why I'm asking.

i am not a cloud mining service nore do i have a website , im just a miner who rents out some of his hardware from time to time
, i will ask a few ppl who have accounts on the forums here to come and post about there experiances renting miners from me

this is a slightly older shot but heres some of my hardware , have lots of s7 and s9's now and all the s3's are gone

Akaro

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:36:36 AM

Hello J, thanks alot for your rentals so far. Pleasure doing business with you.
And to others, i highly recommend  using his services. I am currenly renting few THS from him on a weekly basis and havent had any issues.

If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:42:43 AM

if you want open service rig rentals
your must use webiste, and automatic system
so client is easy use your service and can profitable too
same service https://www.miningrigrentals.com/
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:26:30 AM

And to others, i highly recommend  using his services. I am currenly renting few THS from him on a weekly basis and havent had any issues.

Testimonial from newbie member here is not valid unless you provide some proof that you are really renting his rig.

@OP. Can you please explain me further on how can i have profit on renting your rigs? Please explain me the process and provide some simple calculations. And why do you prefer to rent it rather than use it to mine for your own profit?
jstew (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:25:05 PM

Testimonial from newbie member here is not valid unless you provide some proof that you are really renting his rig.

@OP. Can you please explain me further on how can i have profit on renting your rigs? Please explain me the process and provide some simple calculations. And why do you prefer to rent it rather than use it to mine for your own profit?

not sure how he can prove it other then maybe posting up some of our pm's and talking back and forth on mrr.

anyways to answer ur question theres no way to prove that u can make a profit renting rigs . thats for you to figure out if u can pay x amount of btc per th or gh etc to mine whatever coin u want to mine , i do not rent out my machines unless i get more then what i would mine btc directly for ( doesnt have to be a huge amount over).
basically if somone finds an alt coin they can make more profit over btc mining they know they can offer x amount of btc for x amount of hash and still make money in doing so.this makes me a lil more then normal and makes the person renting a lil extra money as well

when i had the time i used to chase alt coins as if u know what ur doing u can actually make a good bit more then mining btc , i just dont have the time anymore to chase alts.
jstew (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:26:38 PM

dbl post Sad
Akaro

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:44:50 AM

Just to write a followup msg and many people have doubts and concerns as YOU SHOULD in crypto world... While using few mining rental services which I am still using from time to time, I have realized that in the whole rerouting process about 7-10% gets lost. This is simply tracking the power of mining site and J's rentals. Now in a day 10% is not much  but as i am renting and mining stuff all year around, that 10 % is a bit of a alarming number.  I would rent stuff and it would randomly go offline, or it would be much lower in power. That was the reason when I decided to reach out to few people and see if i can find some miners that will give me a "direct access" to their equipment.

Basically upon a friends recommendation i decided to reach to J and things have been transparent and smooth with better then expected results.

My conclusion is give this guy a try. Rent a THS for a day or so (that not alot to risk at all) and see how thing work out for you. Our conversation is rather simple. In example. Hey J let me have 1 Ths rental for a week. We would agree on price, I would send amount tho his address and he would connect the miner to my give port username and pass (This is not Log In info into you personal account but stuff simply needed to track ur account and connect to it) whatever is needed.
I use few mining sites but my favorite is ispace..... one.

And on the other hand, not sure if this is true or not but few people told me that sites have the power to Cap your rental at the speed advertised. And you all know that in many cases a 1 ths Miner can Reach up to 1.1ths-1.2ths plus. With his Rentals on 1 ths sometimes i see thing flying and fetching 1.3+.. This way they can trim a bit of your rental and on 100+ rigs those capped Ths' add up.
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:18:15 AM

jstew is an honest guy.

i trade with him daily and have given a few unsecured loans. he is almost always available online.

start small and try him out. you will be happy.  Grin

Factmine

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:54:16 AM

Hi OP, I am kind of interested in getting this service. However, since I'm not that familiar with mining and how this works, could somebody link me to a guide how to use this kind of service? Op, also, can you please publish your rates and how do we do contracts with you.
jstew (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:31:37 PM

Hi OP, I am kind of interested in getting this service. However, since I'm not that familiar with mining and how this works, could somebody link me to a guide how to use this kind of service? Op, also, can you please publish your rates and how do we do contracts with you.

drop me a pm , this section of the board moves so fast its hard to keep track of threads here
zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:35:16 PM

Well this is totally a new thing for me and i have never ever some rigs of mining btc on rental here. I wish to know that how this is working because being  newbie i dont have much information about mining through rigs, so can someone explain me the working procedure and how to get it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: