Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:25:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MegaCrypton.com - SCAM. Stay away.  (Read 459 times)
Crypto8man (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:47:18 PM

Well, I waited few weeks, hoping for something. They just deleted wallets with the money and then create a new wallets witth a zero balance.
I wrote to shoutbox, I sent emails, I sent tickets, they even don't respond. They are telling they have recovered almost everything after so called "hackers attack", but it is a total bullshit. I have been told in shoutbox noone was received anything back. Just wanna to alert others to stay away of these scammers.
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:54:03 AM

I'm always sorry to hear such stories... It seems like you're not the only one who labeled this exchange as a scam:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1691102.0

Maybe you could add some screenshots of your efforts, and maybe some tx id's and open up a real scam accustion, that way you'll reach way more potential customers and have a much better chance in getting a response.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 04:48:30 PM

There seems to be problem withdrawing coins here,I tried to withdraw two of my coins but when I hit the confirmation link they sent me I got this message "Sorry we do not have enough funds in our hot wallet"
Be careful depositing here,there's now a warning sign on this exchange.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Crypto8man (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:23:40 PM

There seems to be problem withdrawing coins here,I tried to withdraw two of my coins but when I hit the confirmation link they sent me I got this message "Sorry we do not have enough funds in our hot wallet"
Be careful depositing here,there's now a warning sign on this exchange.

Exactly, actually this is the scam trick they do with all customers, you can deposit Btc, buy other cryptocurrency but you can't withdraw at all.

Same happened to me, I deposit Btc, bought 260 Leocoins but got the following message trying to withdraw:

"Sorry we do not have enough funds in our hot wallet"

I had been trying for few days, wrote to chat, sent tickets but they never answered.

And after a few days they just changed my Leo balance to zero.

This post I just want to warn other people not to deposit any Btc there to not fall for their scam.
aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:33:11 PM

This exchange is just new,my decision is right not to trade in this new exchange,there were early report that deposits are not showing automatically and you need to shout it out in their chatbox before they are credited,first time in any exchange that happen where deposit is not automatic.

Crypto8man (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:29:37 PM

This exchange is just new,my decision is right not to trade in this new exchange,there were early report that deposits are not showing automatically and you need to shout it out in their chatbox before they are credited,first time in any exchange that happen where deposit is not automatic.

It's not a matter of deposit. Like I said you can deposit, but can't withdraw, you will get a error "Not enough funds on hot wallet"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: