Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The new president of the American  (Read 1528 times)
damar09 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:04:08 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 05:18:03 AM by damar09

after trump American elected president, what your hopes and your predictions about the future of the American and her specialty in the field of economy, democracy and social

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reginalkri

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:25:49 AM

My hope is for there to not be any puppetiring that there is among regular politicians that can't finance their own campaign.
varyspro

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:36:57 PM

after trump American elected president, what your hopes and your predictions about the future of the American and her specialty in the field of economy, democracy and social
I think right now America has two options. The first way is if the policy will not change anything, and Trump will reduce the external costs due to the fact that the allies would make great contributions to common interests. The second way is if he tries to break the existing system, and it threatens instability in the world and in America itself.
referalol

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:21:06 PM

I just hope for Trump to stop discrimanating Muslims, Because Trump looks so hate to muslim. And how can he lead the muslims american if he hates them. And also want to see him make his quote. Make America Great Again.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:26:46 PM

I just hope for Trump to stop discrimanating Muslims, Because Trump looks so hate to muslim. And how can he lead the muslims american if he hates them. And also want to see him make his quote. Make America Great Again.

He does note hate Muslims, that is a lie perpetrated by the media. He cares about the national security, and is pushing for the suspension of immigration from areas with a dense amount of radical muslims who want to murder Americans. Not to mention, 51% of Muslims in America think that Shariah law should be superior to the constitution.

damar09 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:26:41 PM

He does note hate Muslims, that is a lie perpetrated by the media. He cares about the national security, and is pushing for the suspension of immigration from areas with a dense amount of radical muslims who want to murder Americans. Not to mention, 51% of Muslims in America think that Shariah law should be superior to the constitution.
if the policy trumph restrict Muslim immigrants and discrimination of Muslim men, who so my question is, what about the fate of American Muslims who according to some survey results many American population converts to Islam? and what is your expectation for the field of economy under the rule trumph?

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:39:08 PM

I'm afraid that America will lose its global influence and domination.
It's obvious that Trump don't have enough knowledge and experience for this position.
This is especially true for foreign policy and economy.
If Trump terminate relations with American allies in Asia and Europe, and with NATO, America will lose its global influence and global power.
It seems to me that Trump did not expect this victory and that now he is lost and does not know what he is doing.
His cabinet is a collection of radical and wayward people.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
damar09 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:14:47 PM

It's obvious that Trump don't have enough knowledge and experience for this position.
If Trump terminate relations with American allies in Asia and Europe, and with NATO, America will lose its global influence and global power.
It seems to me that Trump did not expect this victory and that now he is lost and does not know what he is doing.

If you think like that, whether it is probable after the American led by trump, will experience a personal destruction?

WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:26:52 PM

i don't care about politics cause most of what goes on in this country does not effect me. if trump burns down the US i could care less. we have been swirling the toilet bowl long before trump was a thing. however, i did recently hear something that does concern me. apparently, bozo picked somebody who denies climate change, promotes fossil fuels, is constantly fighting with the EPA about environmental regulations, wants to dismantle the EPA completely, and put him in charge of the EPA. this is a disaster. he has crossed the line from fucking up the US and is now on track to fuck up the whole world.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:44:34 PM

i don't care about politics cause most of what goes on in this country does not effect me. if trump burns down the US i could care less. we have been swirling the toilet bowl long before trump was a thing. however, i did recently hear something that does concern me. apparently, bozo picked somebody who denies climate change, promotes fossil fuels, is constantly fighting with the EPA about environmental regulations, wants to dismantle the EPA completely, and put him in charge of the EPA. this is a disaster. he has crossed the line from fucking up the US and is now on track to fuck up the whole world.

On top of this, we need to realize that the 12-person jury can overrule all laws. How to get an issue in front of a 12-person jury? File a claim of injury in a court of law, against government, or against a government person, and require a jury.

In addition, Federal Rules of court state that there need to be 4 things before court can even be held:
1. A complainant or claimant (plaintiff);
2. An accused (defendant);
3. REAL injury, harm or damage;
4. At least one witness, and evidence.
But if Government accuses you of anything, and you don't require these 4 things, they can do anything they want.

What this means is that most government laws don't have any affect on you. Why? What about a speeding stop? The fine is, say, $120 dollars. Have you harmed anyone or damaged his property? No? They don't have a case except if you don't require them to show real injury to someone.

How about smoking some pot at home? Did you harm anyone with real harm or damage? No? They don't have a case except if you don't require them to show real injury to someone.

"But I can't afford to fight them" Yes you can. You can require damages for them filing a false claim against you to the tune of:
1. Whatever your fine would have been - now you get it from them;
2. Loss of time, a job, and other damages they did to you by filing a false complaint against you;
3. Court costs;
4. Depending on the case, more $$$.

Your attorney is an officer of the court. His first obligation is to the court and not to you. If he won't require that they bring forward an injured person, he is screwing you. Fire him, and sue him for damages.

It's in the Federal Rules of Court. If they go against their own rules, sue them. Take them to court.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:11:39 AM

My hopes if for him to continue bringing hilarious commentary.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:52:26 AM

Yes, the propaganda and the lies embedded in it do look to be entertaining.

Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:21:27 AM

I hope he won't receive Nobel Peace Prize for nothing like Obama did. That was the most failed Nobel Prize ever.
Asudale

Activity: 328
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:41:07 AM

i hope trump can economic policy to regulated bitcoin
Douglazzz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:38:55 AM

I think the reagulation will be the same as the president of the Philippines, because in speaking and does, this two president Trump and Duterte is very high known person, that they are a involved in extra judicial killing, and they're the same characteristics that is always swearing. Huh Shocked
damar09 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 05:50:40 AM

i hope trump can economic policy to regulated bitcoin
if trump regulate bitcoin, bitcoin prices may be soaring, and to trump coin itself will be a lot of people to invest or use trumpcoin, and may become a competitor in the trade bitcoin itself cryptocurency

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:27:52 PM

Trump and US gained the world support when Trump was elected president. You think that America would have the great influence and domination with Clinton? Maybe through war, like always, but now with Trump, we're gonna make America and the World Great Again.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:29:17 PM

Yes, the propaganda and the lies embedded in it do look to be entertaining.

no Trump brought us the hilarious commentary, like the one where he destroyed Clinton with "Because you'd be in jail". I say bring it on, bring more of Trump's domination and more of that propaganda material, shit's hilarious.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
damar09 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:28:25 AM

I hope he won't receive Nobel Peace Prize for nothing like Obama did. That was the most failed Nobel Prize ever.
might require struggle a lot and a long journey to reach the Nobel Peace like Obama, but did not rule out the possibility that trump will get nobel peace if trump to make regulations to dampen internal conflict and conflik middle east which is becoming entrenched, and I'm sure all of it list trump vision and mission.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:14:28 AM

Trump and US gained the world support when Trump was elected president. You think that America would have the great influence and domination with Clinton? Maybe through war, like always, but now with Trump, we're gonna make America and the World Great Again.
Clinton looks like an unstable, old and unhealthy person. She wouldn't make it till the end and would end up fainting under pressure. If Trump is not fit for the job then she certainly is not either. 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███