Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Request to all Indian members  (Read 2431 times)
zahra4577 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:02:20 AM

Hi,to all my fellow compatriots.
Friends today I  was looking the homepage of this forum and surprised to see that our local boards INDIA is lagging badly behind in terms of number of posts and threads.
Even small countries like Italy France are ahead to us.
Check below stat at 4:30 IST
Français :87438 Posts
                  5070 Topics

Русский (Russian) : 721732 Posts
                                   : 29707 Topics

ano (Italian) : 160779 Posts
                       : 9952 Topics

We are much behind them.
So I request everyone of you to please be more active here and make atleast one post in India local forum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:16:01 PM

How it will help community if we have more posts. It will just increasing spamming.

Indian sub forum is enough active when some news come or something interested you will see enough people who will respond.

MrMerchant

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 07:13:44 PM

Still, some more activity never killed anyone Cheesy

The Corridor To A Digital Economy
PocketBits is India's De Facto 24/7 Platform To Buy/Sell Bitcoins And Other Cryptocurrencies in Minutes!

www.pocketbits.in
lady Royal

Activity: 720

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 07:17:38 PM

I guess the number of posts should not matter, if you have fewer posts= less spam and probably in your board people have discussed all the things in fewer posts than short posts which contain some words and which is not even authentic. So this is not a race of posts that the board with more posts will win.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
zahra4577 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:29:36 AM

How it will help community if we have more posts. It will just increasing spamming.

Indian sub forum is enough active when some news come or something interested you will see enough people who will respond.
Do you think those sub forums have more spam than creative quality posts compared to us?
I don't buy this argument. Indian forum, due to lack of good threads,are more spammy because new users do not have anything to add or contribute in ongoing discussion so they resort to creating 'copy cat' threads from other forums

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 11:37:33 AM

I agree with this.We need more good quality threads for active participation.
Look at our main page, it has become a news bulletin board Cheesy
MrMerchant

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 01:08:32 PM

Certainly the more discussions to contribute to, the more awareness we raise...

and Spam has been a part of life since the late 90's, nobody can help it Cheesy

The Corridor To A Digital Economy
PocketBits is India's De Facto 24/7 Platform To Buy/Sell Bitcoins And Other Cryptocurrencies in Minutes!

www.pocketbits.in
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 07:58:19 PM

It's not the number of posts but I feel that there are not many members who are active here and participating in the marketplace section. It's still better than the other local sections as people don't spam here as of now but we may not have many Indian BCT members I guess.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:09:24 PM

Do you think those sub forums have more spam than creative quality posts compared to us?
I don't buy this argument. Indian forum, due to lack of good threads,are more spammy because new users do not have anything to add or contribute in ongoing discussion so they resort to creating 'copy cat' threads from other forums

Lol do you know why sub forum created. If someone need any info regarding bitcoin.  in main forum there is everything.
Sub forum created because if there is something happening in that country or people of that country who can't speak/write in english so they can post there. In main forum writing except English is prohibited. Indian sub forum language also english so people don't want to waste time here and talk in main forum and I know lot's of indian people who don't write here but very much active in main forum.

DomainMagnate

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 10:50:12 AM

Lol do you know why sub forum created. If someone need any info regarding bitcoin.  in main forum there is everything.
Sub forum created because if there is something happening in that country or people of that country who can't speak/write in english so they can post there. In main forum writing except English is prohibited. Indian sub forum language also english so people don't want to waste time here and talk in main forum and I know lot's of indian people who don't write here but very much active in main forum.
I think sub forums are created with the purpose of discussing and promoting cryptocurruncy in local languages and not to discuss what is happening in your country
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:24:08 AM

Lol do you know why sub forum created. If someone need any info regarding bitcoin.  in main forum there is everything.
I think sub forums are created with the purpose of discussing and promoting cryptocurruncy in local languages and not to discuss what is happening in your country
That's right it was created to improve the flexibility in communication among different linguistic people.
It will take some time but in coming years,we will see crypto related projects by indians.
DomainMagnate

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 09:42:33 AM

That's right it was created to improve the flexibility in communication among different linguistic people.
It will take some time but in coming years,we will see crypto related projects by indians.

Yes the only projects we currently have are bitcoin exchanges.We dont even have any good crypto originates from India.
Chinese are far ahead of us there's even a Pakcoin but no IndiaCoin Sad
zahra4577 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:51:24 AM

It's not the number of posts but I feel that there are not many members who are active here and participating in the marketplace section. It's still better than the other local sections as people don't spam here as of now but we may not have many Indian BCT members I guess.
I believe we have a competent staff to fight spam.Lets it not prevent anyone from posting.
Taking a look in various section of this forum, I feel we have got lots of Indian members here but not all of them post here may be due to lack of good threads.
Does anyone know how many Indians are on this forum?
If we all post here,we will get some idea about know how many Indians are here and seeing our strength, who knows we might get some good Indian crypto related projects

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:52:56 PM

It does not depend on the number of posts but the number of members in that country that know about Bitcoins.
How many, do you think, are aware of Bitcoins in India? It is still new to many so not many are joining here so to post here.
zahra4577 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:27:11 AM

It does not depend on the number of posts but the number of members in that country that know about Bitcoins.
How many, do you think, are aware of Bitcoins in India? It is still new to many so not many are joining here so to post here.
You are right.We do not have lots of Indian members but I feel the existing members have an additional responsibility to promote bitcoin as well as keep this forum active

karimex

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:48:23 AM

salam dosto how are you Cool Shocked Tongue
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:48:35 AM

The problem we encounter is we speak in different languages and every state has its own language so we are using English as a mode of conversation so counter that and so is the reason we are having less activity inside this sub forum  Smiley We are the only country in the world where people speaks more than 300 languages ,such diversity in cultures.  Smiley
zahra4577 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:42:33 AM

The problem we encounter is we speak in different languages and every state has its own language so we are using English as a mode of conversation so counter that and so is the reason we are having less activity inside this sub forum  Smiley We are the only country in the world where people speaks more than 300 languages ,such diversity in cultures.  Smiley
I do not think it is just diversity in language that keep us from posting in India local forum.
We could use English here as there is no such compulsion to use Hindi or any regional language.
If we have more good discussions,we definitely get more activities here

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:28:11 PM

I do not think it is just diversity in language that keep us from posting in India local forum.
We could use English here as there is no such compulsion to use Hindi or any regional language.

Whether compulsory or not, but I think that the languages which this part is made for, should be spoken inside here.
And when I used to speak it in some parts of this section, I was asked to leave the conversation just because they didn't understand Hindi and said that I should post in English. But I agree with you that we need some healthy discussions out here.

I don't have a budget but an idea to propose, that why not Indians start a signature campaign for Indians only and ask their friends to join the forum to learn about bitcoins as well as earn something in return? That would be interesting if users start engaging even if they are here for bitcoins, but only active participants should be allowed. Smiley
zahra4577 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:47:31 AM

Whether compulsory or not, but I think that the languages which this part is made for, should be spoken inside here.
And when I used to speak it in some parts of this section, I was asked to leave the conversation just because they didn't understand Hindi and said that I should post in English. But I agree with you that we need some healthy discussions out here.

I don't have a budget but an idea to propose, that why not Indians start a signature campaign for Indians only and ask their friends to join the forum to learn about bitcoins as well as earn something in return? That would be interesting if users start engaging even if they are here for bitcoins, but only active participants should be allowed. Smiley
Signature campaigns are usually started to promote business.Why would we spend our precious bitcoin on some useless signature?
I think learning about bitcoin and other crypto is a motivational itself

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: