Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:12:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Orders ‘Full Review’ Of Election Hacking  (Read 1843 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6158

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:04:31 PM

Following an election season plagued with doubts cast on the democratic process, President Barack Obama has ordered a full review of any hacking-related activity that took place during the 2016 Presidential election, according to a report from Politico.

Keep reading : http://www.ibtimes.com/2016-election-results-hacked-president-obama-orders-full-review-hacking-2457994

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
varyspro

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:08:11 PM

Following an election season plagued with doubts cast on the democratic process, President Barack Obama has ordered a full review of any hacking-related activity that took place during the 2016 Presidential election, according to a report from Politico.

Keep reading : http://www.ibtimes.com/2016-election-results-hacked-president-obama-orders-full-review-hacking-2457994
What I can't understand was hacking or not? If so, why cancel a recount in Michigan? No one tells the truth. It's bad! It is still possible through the electoral College to change the result. Then it will be too late.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8237

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:10:12 PM

I heard that yesterday and the reporter also said that they weren't necessarily going to release the results because it could compromise security methods.  Sounds more like a witch hunt. If they get what they're hoping to find, they'll release it and if they don't find what they're looking for, the spectre of Russian hacking winning the election for Donald Trump gets to hang over him for his entire presidency.  I laughed when I heard it.  I hope the American people aren't fooled by the ruse.
varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:16:39 PM

I heard that yesterday and the reporter also said that they weren't necessarily going to release the results because it could compromise security methods.  Sounds more like a witch hunt. If they get what they're hoping to find, they'll release it and if they don't find what they're looking for, the spectre of Russian hacking winning the election for Donald Trump gets to hang over him for his entire presidency.  I laughed when I heard it.  I hope the American people aren't fooled by the ruse.

Trump is a great evil for America. I'm sorry that America was not so educated. This is probably the disease of our time. Britain, America, France and soon Italy. Who's next?
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8237

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:20:26 PM

Trump is a great evil for America. I'm sorry that America was not so educated. This is probably the disease of our time. Britain, America, France and soon Italy. Who's next?

I guess everyone is sick of austerity measures.  The pendulum has swung.
DimidoffVany

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:54:47 PM

I guess everyone is sick of austerity measures.  The pendulum has swung.

I think that the problem is not saving. So many politicians in our time steal from their people. This issue gained global proportions. Need international Bureau for the fight against corruption, which is subordinate to all countries.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:06:38 PM

Why do you think He's the great evil for America? You think that maybe Clinton would be less evil? Well if you have so many countries changing drastically like France, Italy, US,UK,... isn't that telling you something? Obama did siht for US, he's maybe the  worst president there ever was... Stop being a retard.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:23:51 PM

Ah yes, the russian. GOD DAMN YOU RUSSIA!!

I can't believe how many racist/fascist/russian hackers/bigot,etc.. cards they've pulled.. What's next? Ancient aliens helping Trump to achieve victory?

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:50:01 PM

He is obviously wasting his time when a statement has initially been released to rule out any form of situation like that. Lets even come to think of it what will happen if it is found out that it was rigged, will he cancel the election or what? To find that out will also cast doubt on his presidency to have allow that will the level of infrastructures available to him. Then its a shame to him and the entire apparatus of government.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:11:56 PM

What I can't understand was hacking or not? If so, why cancel a recount in Michigan? No one tells the truth. It's bad! It is still possible through the electoral College to change the result. Then it will be too late.
Because per election law, the Green candidate (who's financing the recount) can't be an aggrieved party because her vote total was so low. Also, there's no evidence of fraud nor anything legit that tilts things in Trump's favor. Why didn't the green ask for a recount in NV or NH where the vote spread was also thin? The bottom line is the mainstream media and all the dolts that hold them in positive regard have been wrong about the pulse of this country the entire election season, so surprise. Trump shattered Hillary's blue wall in the midwest.
chris_nor

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 05:52:18 AM

That's good and all. Though that's really just the Hillary camp saying that there was hacking involved.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:28:14 AM

Well its normal reaction for the losing parties. They will not accept that they lost and will find an excuse by making an issue that there are cheating that happened. But if they are the group to win they will not investigate the other group if it cheated or not. In my country that political strategy is occurring always so it sounded normal, losers always speaks of cheating but winners just enjoy their winnings.

Obamas group together with Hilary should just accept that they lost so they can move on already and not makes things worst.
Douglazzz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:50:50 AM

We watched this yesterday, the reporter also said that they weren't necessarily going to release the results because it could compromise security methods. If they get what they're hoping to find, they'll release it and if they don't find what they're looking for, the spectre of Russian hacking winning the election for Donald Trump gets to hang over him for his entire presidency.  I laughed when I heard it.  I hope the American people aren't fooled by the ruse. Grin Sad Angry
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1192

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:26:40 PM

I don't think it cast doubt on the democratic process, just the means that were used to register the votes and the psychological warfare that may have taken place. I'm sure Putin has plenty of dirt on Trump that he can drip feed to the media to apply pressure when required, but if Clinton had gotten it then the situation would remain more hostile to Russia. As long as there is no war, the politics are fine

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:56:16 PM

Well its normal reaction for the losing parties. They will not accept that they lost and will find an excuse by making an issue that there are cheating that happened. But if they are the group to win they will not investigate the other group if it cheated or not. In my country that political strategy is occurring always so it sounded normal, losers always speaks of cheating but winners just enjoy their winnings.

Obamas group together with Hilary should just accept that they lost so they can move on already and not makes things worst.

They're like little children... first they've laughed, then mocked, then Barrack Osama said "Stop whining about rigged elections" to Trump and now, he's the one who's crying about "russsians" hacking the elections.... ah... feels good.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:00:43 PM

...Trump shattered Hillary's blue wall in the midwest.

My prediction is that the Demo "blue wall" never reforms, because we are in the midst of seeing the parties and allegiances reshape.

Although exactly how is not clear.

But a whole lot of a whole lot of different kinds of people can get behind the "Make America Great Again."

And don't forget all the illegals.  They are going to make really good money building that wall.  You think they are going to vote for a party that would take their jobs away?
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:41:53 PM

Wikileaks emails may be hacked but at least the Google DKIM cryptographic signatures prove they're not "fake news".

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/13/wikileaks-bombshell-john-podesta-owned-75000-shares-putin-connected-energy-company/
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:45:20 PM

So, when Obama orders the review of Election Hacking then Trump's winning is in question? With the mounting rallies and those who can't accept Trump then it possible lead to more demonstrations. Hope and pray that it would not lead to chaos.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:07:11 AM

Ah, FAKE NEWS!
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:18:19 AM

It is about time for the country to fully move on and accept the defeat of Hillary and the assumption of Trump as the new USA President. Now, there can be many people who also hate Obama and may continue to put him on the bad light so stories like this can be fake. On my personal observation, although Obama made many gargantuan policies that affect the nation for years to come, he is respecting the process and accepting the result of the recent election.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: