Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make use of my VPS'es  (Read 316 times)
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:23:44 PM

How can i monetize my vpses in an automated way? any suggestions are welcome!

- I have some Windows RDP vpses catching dust at the moment, i would like them to generate some cash on autopilot.

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:58:09 PM

Have you heard about earning from traffic exchanger on autopilot using VPS?
Search for it if you haven't heard about this, run automatic traffic exchanger on several vps use those points to send traffic to PTP (paid to promote) site and get cash from them. However you need to run several traffic exchanger sites in one vps to earn more than what you pay for those VPS.
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:05:09 PM

Have you heard about earning from traffic exchanger on autopilot using VPS?
Search for it if you haven't heard about this, run automatic traffic exchanger on several vps use those points to send traffic to PTP (paid to promote) site and get cash from them. However you need to run several traffic exchanger sites in one vps to earn more than what you pay for those VPS.
Yeah, i have heard about these, however they look very sketchy to me, I've tried it, but never made any decent amount of profit, These sites are a scam all along. some sites didn't pay me, or my hits wouldn't count.
Logically thinking; what kind of advertiser wants this bot traffic.. It's not worth it to me. Any other suggestions?

ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:35:04 AM

you can use to make mone revenuehits, hitlap and more
you can use hosting and cpanel
you can use mining coin, stake coin in POS coin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: