Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MyCoin.win - A honest BTC DICE Game with Hash Sum Verification. + Faucet  (Read 2514 times)
MyCoin.win (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:10:13 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 06:26:24 PM by MyCoin.win

ARE YOU LUCKY TODAY?

I want to share here a new Bitcoin gamble game site: MyCoin.win
It is based on a true-random algorithm and all processes inside are 100% honest, as a stat of a site.

You can verify every game result by a Hash Sum, which you can see BEFORE bet is made.

Use the FAUCET to claim some BTC every hour.

If you do not like risk, you can just earn. Buy any cell on Crowdfunding page or use your affiliate link to earn.

Feel free to use it if you like, and discuss it here. Have a nice time!

Link: http://MyCoin.win

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:39:14 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 06:53:49 PM by Bitinity

So it is a plinko game, isn't it? Just checked but a bit surprised to see the whole game multiplier.
Code:
x1000 x100 x22 x8.40 x4.80 x4.02 x4.80 x22 x100 x1000

Is this for real? Based on my understanding, with those payout line then player has no chance to lose. But I just tried it with the test balance, the coin felt down to other multipliers but the center (x4.02) always blinking. What does it mean? I dont quite understand.

Edit : Understand it now, so I have to predict on which payout the coin will landed. But still not understand the calculation of the game. Tried to bet on 3 chosen cells with 0.01mbtc stake but it cost me 15k satoshi = 0.15mbtc
Confusing game.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MyCoin.win (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:44:30 PM

So it is a plinko game, isn't it? Just checked but a bit surprised to see the whole game multiplier.
Code:

Is this for real? Based on my understanding, with those payout line then player has no chance to lose. But I just tried it with the test balance, the coin felt down to other multipliers but the center (x4.02) always blinking. What does it mean? I dont quite understand.

Yes, it is for real!

By default the cell in the middle is selected. If coin will drop in this cell, you will receive your win.
You can choose several cells at once, but every cell increasing cost of a stake. Choosing several cells, you are also increasing chances to win.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 07:58:21 PM

I have checked the site.
I don't know, it's confusing. How the calculation?
I tried to bet with 0.1 mbtc, when my balance is around 0.03, then i touched x4.8, then i win 0.00048 Huh with amount i bet, it's should be 0.01 * 4.8 = 0.048. I choose all cells, so how much it's reduce the winning?
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:51:18 AM

Were is this provably fair system or does it require you to login to see it.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MyCoin.win (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:06:39 AM

I have checked the site.
I don't know, it's confusing. How the calculation?
I tried to bet with 0.1 mbtc, when my balance is around 0.03, then i touched x4.8, then i win 0.00048 Huh with amount i bet, it's should be 0.01 * 4.8 = 0.048. I choose all cells, so how much it's reduce the winning?

0.1 mBTC x 4.8 = 0.48 mBTC = 0.00048 BTC, all right.
If you are choosing all 11 cells, you are paying 11 x 0.1 mBTC. You win always with 11 cells selected, but in case of the middle cells the amount of wining is lower than the sum of the stake. If you will get x22, x100, or x1000 your winning will be higher.
MyCoin.win (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:13:11 AM

You can play in a guest mode to see how it works.
MyCoin.win (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:48:10 AM

Code:

Yes, it is for real!

By default the cell in the middle is selected. If coin will drop in this cell, you will receive your win.
You can choose several cells at once, but every cell increasing cost of a stake. Choosing several cells, you are also increasing chances to win.

You have my vouch 100% Scam

You are 100% liar and probably an admin of another gambling site.
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:13:36 AM

He did not ask how the game works, but about the provably fair system. There is no ways to verify our bets, isn't it? I cant even see my bets lists/bets history.
I think there is someting fishy on your site, I tried again with my small deposit. Started with balance of 0.00058btc/0.58mbtc, I choose 5 cells @0.01mbtc but it cost me 45k satoshi = 0.45mbtc (my balance down to 0.00013btc/0.13mbtc). While it should be only cost me 0.01mbtc*5 = 0.05mbtc = 5000satoshi. Then I hit x4.8 but I only win 4800satoshi.
Tried it again with 1 cell only and it is working fine it cost me only 0.01mbtc. But I tried it again with 2cells @0.01mbtc and it costs me 0.06mbtc = 6000satoshi. How could I pay 0.06mbtc for 2cells @0.01mbtc stake?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:29:43 AM

Definitely a neat concept, letting users predict which basket the coin will fall in instead of the traditional fall with multiple multipliers. On the contrary, there are a lot of things that need to be worked out.

1) The provably fair system. While a forum member above who called you "100% scam" wasn't justified as he doesn't have any evidence, you don't have a provably fair system.
2) It should say the total amount of bitcoins we stake when we choose multiple baskets.
3) What's your bankroll? You'll need to build reputation before crowdfunding.

Good luck!
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 08:56:15 AM

iam not understand in play your site
iam try play use 1mbtc, in balance 1 bitcoin, iam click all reward, is balance reduce over 0.30bitcoin
and how much is provably fair ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
MyCoin.win (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:06:39 AM

He did not ask how the game works, but about the provably fair system. There is no ways to verify our bets, isn't it? I cant even see my bets lists/bets history.
I think there is someting fishy on your site, I tried again with my small deposit. Started with balance of 0.00058btc/0.58mbtc, I choose 5 cells @0.01mbtc but it cost me 45k satoshi = 0.45mbtc (my balance down to 0.00013btc/0.13mbtc). While it should be only cost me 0.01mbtc*5 = 0.05mbtc = 5000satoshi. Then I hit x4.8 but I only win 4800satoshi.
Tried it again with 1 cell only and it is working fine it cost me only 0.01mbtc. But I tried it again with 2cells @0.01mbtc and it costs me 0.06mbtc = 6000satoshi. How could I pay 0.06mbtc for 2cells @0.01mbtc stake?

Hm, really. Some bug in a client's part, because it was rewritten. As on a server part, your balance is fine. I will post here when all will be fixed. I also will add a bets history log for you. I will also increase you 10 mBTC for describing this bug. PM me your id in the system, please.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:09:55 AM

I played there in guest mode no link available to verify the best result, can you make it simple by explanation how does this provably fair system generate the outcome for each bet, because there in no multiplier less than 4x but I lost my virtual amount there.
romconulus

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:10:40 AM

.What provably fair mechanic are you using for this game
MyCoin.win (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:31:32 AM

.What provably fair mechanic are you using for this game

Mechanic is simple. All bets are calculating on a server side. Every rhombus make a 50/50% chance of a coin to go to left or right side. Random function is mt_rand(), so, in other words, it's close to the perfect random result. If you are taking a left cell, the chance to have it is 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 = 1/1024 and a win sum is 1000. lot of other cells has higher winrate.
Approximately one of every 1024 games will bring to the player x 1000 betting sum. The point is that you can get this win right from the first bet, if you are lucky. And after receiving the winning you are able to win it again and again.
The random can do that you will take this price several times one after one. And sometimes while making several thousands bets user can get no one left cell result. It depends on your luck. But an average possibility for left cell is 1/1024.

What am I do with the rest of 1024? It is 24 part. Some of it are going to a game winning account, so it's slowly growing, allowing players to win big sums. Part of it is going for affiliates payments, which is 0.1 % from every bet. And other part is for Crowdfunding users. Part of it is going to Jackpot. And also small part (about 0.01% average, up to 0.02% depending on a bet) is for me. But I also spending my work on this site and should pay for a server.

I think, that it's rather honestly to take a 0.01% of a money and 99.99% is fully for players.
And I honestly published it here.

So, it can have some bugs in theory, but I will remove it completely. But it's a true system definitely, I am proud of it.
zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:36:43 AM

I want to know that is there any benefit of the referral link so i can refer some good investors who can invest good amount there, I will try to make my account if there is any benefit of refs, i have a good team of investors who are finding the legit and true sites to invest their money.
MyCoin.win (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:44:46 AM

I want to know that is there any benefit of the referral link so i can refer some good investors who can invest good amount there, I will try to make my account if there is any benefit of refs, i have a good team of investors who are finding the legit and true sites to invest their money.

Of course, there is a good point for you to use a referral system. It will bring you some good income, but not very high (because we are in the legal market).

You can test a system before using it. We are making final tests, to see if we missed something. Affiliate program was tested and it works well.

Your benefit is 0.10% from all users stakes and also the same amount for crowdfunding. Looks like not very much, but it's much bigger, than the site owner own income. And mechanic of the site will allow you to receive this part lot of times (for example, every time while your investors are reinvesting or while users playing again and again).
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:08:13 AM

Hm, really. Some bug in a client's part, because it was rewritten. As on a server part, your balance is fine. I will post here when all will be fixed. I also will add a bets history log for you. I will also increase you 10 mBTC for describing this bug. PM me your id in the system, please.

PM sent
Just logged in again and surprise to see my balance is as it should be. Last played it, my balance was 0.0001x because of the bugs but now it is 0.0008

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:56:23 AM

I used the guest account to try the game. I am still little confused how it exactly works. The winnings seems a little to much for me.
You should create a page where to explain the gameplay in detail (a few lines of description on the start page is not enough imho) and also provide a solid proof of fairness.
MyCoin.win (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:50:58 PM

I used the guest account to try the game. I am still little confused how it exactly works. The winnings seems a little to much for me.
You should create a page where to explain the gameplay in detail (a few lines of description on the start page is not enough imho) and also provide a solid proof of fairness.

There was a displaying sum bug (on a clients side). Now it is fixed, you can try again and you will see how it works. I described the mechanism of fairness before, please read my previous messages.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: