Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 09:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: small investments and ok returns  (Read 385 times)
jjrundy (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:30:41 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 10:29:22 PM by jjrundy

first i would like to get a few things out of the way.
1: im not a female
2: im literally 3 minutes old here
3  i am not a scammer
4: my name is justin r eldridge and yes i am on facebook.

what im looking for is a loan/stake from either 1 or multiple investors/lenders
i will not be asking for more than .1 BTC from any one lender
i will not be asking for more than .2 BTCfrom multiple lenders
i think you could reasonably expect a 150%-200% return over 5-7 days
minimum return time could be as short as 2 days depending on how
long i retain the funds that will be your choice

EDIT: if you want to start small then lets start at .002/.003 BTC

if none of this interests you then thank you for your time as im not here to waste
my or your own time

if you are interested and want to know more please ask

wallet i.d. 17hcYqWqxLtfStjCSY3nKcXb5pkHfgHaVr

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1104

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:04:52 PM

first i would like to get a few things out of the way.
1: im not a female
2: im literally 3 minutes old here
3  i am not a scammer
4: my name is justin r eldridge and yes i am on facebook.

what im looking for is a loan/stake from either 1 or multiple investors/lenders
i will not be asking for more than .1 BTC from any one lender
i will not be asking for more than .2 BTCfrom multiple lenders
i think you could reasonably expect a 150%-200% return over 5-7 days
minimum return time could be as short as 2 days depending on how
long i retain the funds that will be your choice

EDIT: if you want to start small then lets start at .002/.003 BTC

if none of this interests you then thank you for your time as im not here to waste
my or your own time

if you are interested and want to know more please ask

wallet i.d. 17hcYqWqxLtfStjCSY3nKcXb5pkHfgHaVr

You don't have to tell us that you are newbie here. It's obvious.
More obvious than that is that you are trying to get a Loan because you are asking for it.
That's not how things working around here, in this Forum.

So i will suggest you to read the stickies of Lending section (at least) and then comeback and make an appropriate Loan Request.
With Collateral of course... Roll Eyes Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HateNATO

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:16:51 PM

Lol and kek you are beginner I think that you are trying only to scam us here you need to have some coreterall for offer here to get a loan not only come and get money this isnt caritas to give everything for free this is business forum.
jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:09:12 PM

Lol and kek you are beginner I think that you are trying only to scam us here you need to have some coreterall for offer here to get a loan not only come and get money this isnt caritas to give everything for free this is business forum.

collateral...i dont really have anything that will be useful to anyone electronically at this time
im really looking for investments rather than loans...all though im willing to pay back 110%
really all i have is my word that ill do what im saying ill do and if it doesnt carry any weight with you
i understand.

would this post be better suited in another thread perhaps.

jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:32:25 AM

well im already not trusted...you all are a tough group arent ya

lets not give this guy a chance and we'll just say we dont trust him
you really can just not like the opportunity and move on..
you're not forced to comment and make me look bad for no real reason
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:05:44 AM

Regardless of if your asking for investments, or loans, we need some way to make up in the event that you [will] default. Considering you came here, without any trust, very new, asking for a loan (or an investment based on how youre putting it) raise red flags about you. You do not understand the amount of times newbies came here over the course of years, asking for loans, then running off. Many even try to get loans to "build trust" in hope to scam users in the future for a larger amount (seen it happen on btcjam and other lending sites, and also seen it happen here). People arent forced to comment, but they do have a right to ask questions and give their statement, in hope that people will be alert in the event someone does take that leap of faith and lend to you (or to any newbie). Considering that you will pay 110% tells us alot too because those who are offering those rates have 99.99% chance of default.

Long story short, if you (and any newbie or member without trust) is seeking a loan here, provide proper and valid collateral. Otherwise you will get turned down fast and your account will get flagged.
jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:20:17 AM

Regardless of if your asking for investments, or loans, we need some way to make up in the event that you [will] default. Considering you came here, without any trust, very new, asking for a loan (or an investment based on how youre putting it) raise red flags about you. You do not understand the amount of times newbies came here over the course of years, asking for loans, then running off. Many even try to get loans to "build trust" in hope to scam users in the future for a larger amount (seen it happen on btcjam and other lending sites, and also seen it happen here). People arent forced to comment, but they do have a right to ask questions and give their statement, in hope that people will be alert in the event someone does take that leap of faith and lend to you (or to any newbie). Considering that you will pay 110% tells us alot too because those who are offering those rates have 99.99% chance of default.

Long story short, if you (and any newbie or member without trust) is seeking a loan here, provide proper and valid collateral. Otherwise you will get turned down fast and your account will get flagged.

i totally understand what you are saying and yes i was totally hoping someone would take a leap of faith
i also understand this is public domain and therefor you have a mutual right as anyone does to leave their opinions
on the matter, and inquire further, however, so far the only thing that has happened has been ill proved accusations.
i understand im sure that there has been THOUSANDS of people asking for loans will ill intent and no intentions to provide
the lender their fair share.

this could totally be a lost cause from the beginning but i dont easily give up...so after a day or 2 tops ill remove this post as to make
room for others that are not "scammers"

thank you for your feedback

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: