Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bot  (Read 746 times)
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:48:08 AM

I will stay away from trading bots until I completely inderstand jow they work and how are they more useful than manual trading.

Hmm, yeah you indeed have an interest in trading bot. However, you should be able to distinguish where we had to do something with the automatic and where we have to do something manually, because if we can't differentiate it then trading that we have or had only will give losses because of our mistakes. So, indeed trading bot has great benefits but it can give us huge losses if we cannot create a formula and a good strategy. Trading bots only help and make us benefit is a strategy that is used
trading bot can only be useful if you already have great knowledge about assessing current movements of your target trade but if you will just rely on it to work with you it will be unsuccessful because of the fluctuation that unexpected to keep happening inside the exchange, im also newbie and taking my time to learn more about alt trading hopefully i can create my own bot too for my personal use.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:52:22 AM

Hello!

I have written an awesome, easy-to-use trading bot.

I share the trial version with you: https://anonfiles.co/download/c0d3056a4ab7cc97ec64caee06b7ea6b.html

You are only able to use it once, so you can only trade one time.
After that, the software will not work anymore, only if you type the product key.
You can buy it for 0.06BTC here: https://satoshibox.com/p574rd6k8ibbayfxu2agzkvc

Enjoy the trading!:)
Well it is trading discussion section and you must move this on digital goods section,
 if you want sell the product keys for 0.06 BTC. Because product keys are include digital goods.
Good luck for your business and don't forget use escrow for safety between you and the buyers.
I don't think there are even a buyer who gonna buying OP's trading bot. It said we can just can use it only once, trade only one time. Do you think 0.06 BTC is worth with one trade? It seems OP want to scam people.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:07:43 AM

1. Trading bot
2. You are only able to use it once
3. Brand new user

Complete red flag in dictators that some sort of Trojan will be hidden in this software. Avoid unless you want to lose your crypto currency.

A part this correct observation, that you shouldn't trust in something that have all this 3 coinditions, you should use a bot only if you need to repeat the same operatin multiple times.
We can take the example of bots for dice sites on gambling: letting a bot run with your funds will drive you to be busted soon, as the bot is programmed to repeat the same task without any "emotion" or feeling, than if you are going out of funds, the bot continue to run until you don't stop it.
The bot trading are the same, they run until you didn't hit stop or a condition is reached, so they will never make you rich, at least they can let you to save time and avoid to repeat infinite task as ping-pong orders and more.
Btw i will not trust to this offer, better move on most reliable products Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: