Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling up to .53 btc for moneygram or moneypak  (Read 296 times)
Boombastic77 (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:30:14 PM

i will trade 1:1  but you will be responsible for any fees

I will not trade below market rate,  so dont ask Smiley
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:05:34 AM

Well then you will need to do it very patiently as you will barely find someone for this .
cashintor1

Activity: 289

BUY/SELL BTC via WU/PayPal +33*758788429 +WhatsAPP

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 04:14:22 PM

OK i can help. I can send you WU in a few minutes. Or I can send you MG in a couple of minutes. PM me.

doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 04:46:15 PM

i will trade 1:1  but you will be responsible for any fees

I will not trade below market rate,  so dont ask Smiley

I dont think you would be even able to trade 1:1 marbles on the schoolyard ..but hey, I dont ask....I just tell you a funny story:

So, youre "career" started just on new years day 2016, on the 2nd you had 5 BTC to sell:

You seem to have sold to alot of ghosts cause still no feedback whatsoever on it, but hey, perhaps on your next deals:

Later on you wanted to sell BTC to moneygram where you raised already suspicion, but hey, at the end there was always someone else who wanted to "scam" you:

So, once again all BTC gone, no feedback I guess.. yes, im sure you sold it all on the fleamarket, but hey, look at this:

Wow, you also "run your own service" for Moneygram and Western Union  Cheesy Cheesy

Few days later, you were so lucky and WON this:

Of course you failed to provide any pictures .. actually you just "dissapeared" after people called you out on it... but hey, bad day, right?

So what to do after a bad day? Sell some more BTC ... with a DIFFERENT method (why not if the other sc... sorry, deals, didnt work out)

I can continue this shit ... up to you my favorite one of yours. So after your numerous fantastic trades... BTC here and there, and your service, and your amazing luck:

A 0.25 BTC loan hahahah ... that request alone was already so bad, it got ignored ...

Ah well, Mr. wannabe-scammer... such a long way you have come, so much (ridiculous) work you put in .. and NOW .. PHAK YOUR SCAM ACCOUNT

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: