Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investment  (Read 3499 times)
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:58:33 AM

Just buy bitcoins and hold! That's the safest way to invest in the long run.
yes i agree with you is really a save investment, you do not need to to use your bitcoin anywhere you just need to hold it and it will give you a good profit,if the price of bitcoin goes up.
For how long you can hold your bitcoins? Can you hold it for ten years?  If your looking for best investment site try to invest on ico.  You can get high returns by just investing a small amount if the coin has a potential to have a bigger price when it is launched.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 02:05:00 PM

Whats the best and safest bitcoin investment. Where small bitcoin investment yeilds large amount of bitcoins. Is there any one?? Please don't suggest any fake one

I think newbie must have to give more time on learning about bitcoin. Because this time investment can give really huge returns. Bitcoin itself a commodity so whatever you will learn try to earn with it and store your bitcoins whatever you earn. In future there will be definitely you will get good ROI.
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 02:18:47 PM

Just buy bitcoins and hold! That's the safest way to invest in the long run.
yes i agree with you is really a save investment, you do not need to to use your bitcoin anywhere you just need to hold it and it will give you a good profit,if the price of bitcoin goes up.
For how long you can hold your bitcoins? Can you hold it for ten years?  If your looking for best investment site try to invest on ico.  You can get high returns by just investing a small amount if the coin has a potential to have a bigger price when it is launched.

true we may get high returns investing on ICOs but there are ICOs that are only there to scam some money from people and some of them are not worthy to invest our money. IMHO in every 20 ICO only 1 or 2 became successful, around 10 turned to scam and the others don't get good value overtime.

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:47:43 PM

Hi, i would like to invest small amount of bitcoin. I just really wanna try my luck in this indystry. Hope someone will help
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:30:39 AM

Hi, i would like to invest small amount of bitcoin. I just really wanna try my luck in this indystry. Hope someone will help

Try investing in a gambling site:
Safedice.com
Bitdice.com
Bitvest.io
Those are my sites that I trust but if you are looking for a website that guarantees profits, I recommend to stay away from those cos are likely to be a scam or ponzi websites. Also stay away from cloud mining websites you will geting ROI in 1year and most of them turned into a scam.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 08:43:01 AM

you be better off just holding your bitcoins long term Wink
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:42:13 AM

you be better off just holding your bitcoins long term Wink
I think he want a quick ptofit. So, ICOs in help!
Jackido

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:49:45 AM

I'm considering to buy more bitcoins for holding long time if bitcoin continues to decrease deeply. There were some bad rumors about bitcoin but I think it's just an old way to buy more cheap bitcoins from investors who sold bitcoin with high price and took a big profit and that is time they try to re-buy cheap bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: