Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin works in India - Here's proof! [ Get Rs30 mobile recharge free!!! ]  (Read 8274 times)
skang (OP)

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 08:27:35 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2013, 09:05:16 AM by skang

There are a lot of speculations and doubts especially amongst new people whether bitcoins will work in India or not. I am offering the following exchange as a proof of concept.

Service 1 : Free Mobile Recharge

Follow the steps below. It will take 2 minutes of your time and around 5 mouse clicks. If done correctly I will recharge your mobile with Rs 30!
[Follow carefully since it will work only once for a combination of phone number and IP address]

1. Goto "http://btcfaucet.com/" and click on  "Create my wallet"
2. Set a password for your wallet and then enter password to 'open wallet'. You will now see a page showing '0 BTC' balance and address of your newly created wallet.
3. Scroll down to the "Free Bitcoins" section and click on 'Do it' to connect your fb and g+ account. Doing so, you will recieve a total of 0.004 btc in your account. Note, if the 'Do it' is crossed out it means your ipaddress or fb profile has already been used and you are not eligible for this, sorry.
Congratulations! you just got your first bitcoins!
4. Now go to "http://faucet.bitcoin.st/" in a new tab. Enter your wallet address as obtained from btcfaucet.com and enter your mobile number, prefixed with 91 and click on 'I Agree'. Do not worry, they do not spam at all.
5. Enter the security code that you recieve in your mobile. It may take a few minutes to arrive.
6. Thats it ! If you have done the above steps correctly your btc wallet on btcfaucet.com should have 0.006btc!

Now, you can either keep it and enjoy your btc or else message me the 'URL to the wallet' from btcfaucet.com and your password.
And leave a comment below saying that you have messaged me and your phone number with operator name and circle. I will verify and recharge within 24 hours.

Service 2 : Dominoes 'Buy one get one free' coupon in delhi for 0.01 btc

Send me a pm. I will reply you with a unique address. Send btc to it. I will deliver coupon to metro station of your choice. I will travel to deliver every Friday around 10 am. The coupon shall be valid for a month atleast.

I request the mods to verify, the services do not spam. Please sticky if possible!

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 08:31:34 AM

Stickied.

Would like to see some recommendations and feedback.

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 08:51:56 AM

There are a lot of speculations and doubts especially amongst new people whether bitcoins will work in India or not. I am offering the following exchange as a proof of concept.

Service 1 : Free Mobile Recharge

Follow the steps below. It will take 2 minutes of your time and around 5 mouse clicks. If done correctly I will recharge your mobile with Rs 30!
[Follow carefully since it will work only once for a combination of phone number and IP address]

1. Goto "http://btcfaucet.com/" and click on  "Create my wallet"
2. Set a password for your wallet and then enter password to 'open wallet'. You will now see a page showing '0 BTC' balance and address of your newly created wallet.
3. Scroll down to the "Free Bitcoins" section and click on 'Do it' to connect your fb and g+ account. Doing so, you will recieve a total of 0.004 btc in your account. Note, if the 'Do it' is crossed out it means your ipaddress or fb profile has already been used and you are not eligible for this, sorry.
Congratulations! you just got your first bitcoins!
4. Now go to "http://faucet.bitcoin.st/" in a new tab. Enter your wallet address as obtained from btcfaucet.com and enter your mobile number, prefixed with 91 and click on 'I Agree'. Do not worry, they do not spam at all.
5. Enter the security code that you recieve in your mobile. It may take a few minutes to arrive.
6. Thats it ! If you have done the above steps correctly your btc wallet on btcfaucet.com should have 0.006btc!

Now, you can either keep it and enjoy your btc or else message me the 'URL to the wallet' from btcfaucet.com and your password.
And leave a comment below saying that you have messaged me and your phone number with operator name and circle. I will verify and recharge within 24 hours.

Service 2 : Dominoes 'Buy one get one free' coupon in delhi for 0.01 btc

Send bitcoins to the address in my signature. I will deliver coupon to metro station of your choice. I will travel to deliver every Friday around 10 am.

I request the mods to verify, the services do not spam. Please sticky if possible!

Good initiative Smiley

Just one suggestion for point 2 :
Either ask users to put here or in PM the address from which they are going to send you 0.01 BTC or may make the amount unique for last digits for each order like 0.00100002, else you may find claims for same deposit from people. ( It will be great to see two person claiming for one deposit in Inida for buying Pizza, but thats different discussion Smiley )

Cheers
Buy Sell bitcoin

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 09:38:56 AM

Connect with FB & Google are not highlighted. Advise.

skang (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:48:10 AM

Connect with FB & Google are not highlighted. Advise.
I did not get you. The service does not spam. You can try connecting.

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 09:51:21 AM

No Luck,

FB & Google Connect have a 'Do it' link which is stuck out. Unable to click on them as well.

tryingtobeperfect

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 03:12:35 PM

lol!
We can get many '1+1 Pizza at Dominos' Coupons for free.
Here r some, if u wanna use:
BT4F48331
BT4E03821
BT4F49331
BT4E03641

PS: Works on all Medium Pizzas xcept Simple Veg.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 03:14:47 PM

lol!
BT4F48331
BT4E03821
BT4F49331
BT4E03641

I ran out when I was in Bombay few years ago.

Used to call Papa Johns and tell em that we had a 1+1 coupon every time.

Then one day, after 100+ pizza's free, they called our bluff and we lost. Sad

tryingtobeperfect

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 03:32:33 PM

^^LOL!!! Feel free to ask me if you need Dominos 1+1 anytime. Will try to get some:)
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 03:35:26 PM

I am thinking Sunday afternoon lunch.
When the whole family is around.

You good for few Pizza's on Sunday?

tryingtobeperfect

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 03:44:14 PM

Say the number bro.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 03:45:47 PM

Alright. I will try when the family is together on Sunday.

skang (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 07:30:11 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2013, 11:02:52 AM by skang

lol!
BT4F48331
BT4E03821
BT4F49331
BT4E03641

Oh! I'll see if this works out. Dont know how you get them. I was procuring them on a corporate discount. Free is surely better.

skang (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 11:03:11 AM

It should be back working again!

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 11:10:02 AM

Seems to be working.

Getting an error when I connect my FB account though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: