Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeez , iam tired .....  (Read 3090 times)
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 10:35:44 AM

..  tired of all the topics like .. when will the bubble burst? , where are we trading in 20XX ? will it hit 100,000 Usd ?
 etc.. bla bla..

guys/gals  ..  just focus on what is happening NOW ! .. participate or not !

ok, hmm, I wonder what the price is going to be now?  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 10:50:04 AM

.. iam off to work..  making money with left hand  while right hand on ma dick .. live is awesome

try holding your dick with both hands, that's how money are made in bitcoin world Smiley otherwise your left hand might sell accidentally.

i am satoshi
BitSmile

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 01:55:34 PM

..  tired of all the topics like .. when will the bubble burst? , where are we trading in 20XX ? will it hit 100,000 Usd ?
 etc.. bla bla..

guys/gals  ..  just focus on what is happening NOW ! .. participate or not !

ok, hmm, I wonder what the price is going to be now?  Cool
+1

PrymeTyme (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:47:38 AM

apperantly most of u guys didnt understood the intention of this thread ..

this board lacks of quality market overview / comments / sentiment /analysis / etc..  (it doesent mather if its fundamental or technical ,)
but instead shows quantity of gibberish..

dont worry , i will raise the bar.. Wink

and will post actuall meaning full market outlooks../ analysis etc..

we might see a selloff from 236 to at least 231 .. as we have evidence of a buying climax
however if the market proofs it recent  strenght we might stop @233 .. but if we fail to hold support at 231 we might see
further downward progress 227>222>205 ....

cheers
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:53:37 AM

Thanks for your priceless insight; Are you done holding your dick then?

i am satoshi
PrymeTyme (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:06:20 AM

for now the level holds ,lets hope the consumed demand @232 are some strong holders ! cause if we break 231 now.. we might see the first major correction.. since 04.04
what could happen ?

well if the bulls dont follow price any higher . we test the lows of 231 .. if that level doesent hold we move lower .. easy .. right ?

Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:13:19 AM

PrymeTyme,

just a suggestion:

Why don't you guy request a Analysis Bord in the Economics Bord, so we can distinguish between Speculation and Analysis.

With the current amount of new threads in speculation, I think that makes Sense.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
PrymeTyme (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:17:44 AM

PrymeTyme,

just a suggestion:

Why don't you guy request a Analysis Bord in the Economics Bord, so we can distinguish between Speculation and Analysis.

With the current amount of new threads in speculation, I think that makes Sense.

sounds reasonable ... will do

thnx
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 10:15:24 AM

we might see a selloff from 236 to at least 231 .. as we have evidence of a buying climax
however if the market proofs it recent  strenght we might stop @233 .. but if we fail to hold support at 231 we might see

ITT: OP is 9 years old using a fisher-price laptop from 1998 his parents bought him to play with with no spellcheck and Netscape 3.0, trying to look smart.

Jrock

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 10:28:16 AM

ITT: OP is 9 years old using a fisher-price laptop from 1998 his parents bought him to play with with no spellcheck and Netscape 3.0, trying to look smart.

Haha I;m not usually a fan of generated memes, but I found that pretty funny for some reason.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 10:30:28 AM

ROFL! LAWL!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

PrymeTyme (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 10:32:57 AM

.... in the meantime in mommys basement  ....

PrymeTyme (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:24:10 PM

what a drop !!!!!

now we are on the proofing grounds of BTC .. so far so good !
if this Selling Climax gets confirmed by a retest  , all those bubble callers are falling silent ! .. as this is  a 100% proof that BTC is here to stay !

OTOH .. we might never trade back to the lows of the SC as this instrument has a differnt pace/character ... and it might just start to rise .. to new highs
just look at the big upbar ..  wich shows the biggest vol. !   thats a sign of strenght pers e.. ie demand came in..

proofing ground lads.. !! we will see
PrymeTyme (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:46:34 AM

retest successfull .. therefore selling climax confirmed .. all good  Grin

BTC is here to stay folks!!

we are on our way to 200 .. and we do have signs of strenght in the background (SC/HL)

now its buisness as usual we grind our way back .. and eventually pop thru resistance..

OTOH

we might form a range .. whereas resistance would be 200ish (reaction high of the SC)
and the low of the SC will act as support  ..

lets see...
ruski

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:49:01 AM

Shit, what would we do without you. Come back when your balls have dropped, please.

HappyBitCoinUser

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:52:23 AM

Is this a bubble? No, its a snowball! I think price will go up to $1k this year, and up to $10k by 2015.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:55:22 AM

Shit, what would we do without you. Come back when your balls have dropped, please.

http://imagehaul.com/thehauls/6818fd2bd3ccc641c64aa1ab4d455685.jpg

What's your problem?

This is way more interesting than the usual pointless "Rally!", "Crash!", "200!", "Pop!" "Bears are Stupid" and "Bulls are Stupid" threads on this Board.

I don't say OP is right with his posts, but it would be nice to watch a analysis thread only once without you troll storming it all the time. Go back to BTC-E chat.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
ruski

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:58:05 AM

What's your problem?

This is way more interesting than the usual pointless "Rally!", "Crash!", "200!", "Pop!" "Bears are Stupid" and "Bulls are Stupid" threads on this Board.

I don't say OP is right with his posts, but it would be nice to watch a analysis thread only once without you troll storming it all the time. Go back to BTC-E chat.

I take offence at screwball attempts at analysis and pretense at the most rudimentary understanding of charts by an obviously young teenager that can't spell for shit and is completely wrong and entirely enthusiastic about it. It's boring and god forbid anybody takes it seriously. Why, according to this genius, the correction should've gone down to at least $231!

Not even offence at "attempts" in general. This guy is just fucking retarded.

PrymeTyme (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 09:09:02 AM

What's your problem?

I take offence at screwball attempts at analysis and pretense at the most rudimentary understanding of charts by an obviously young teenager that can't spell for shit and is completely wrong and entirely enthusiastic about it. It's boring and god forbid anybody takes it seriously. Why, according to this genius, the correction should've gone down to at least $231!

well the correction gone to 232 before the market reacted!!!
iam well aware that u cant pinpoint the exact price! ..

and why did i choose 231 ?

well obviously it acted as support for the time beeing .. meaning it got rejected from the market as an unfair price at this point (to cheap)
whereas the MP (middle point) is what would be the fair price or value .. while  guess what ?the market just looks for that! (auction theory)

and as the resistance (unfair price) to expensive .. was 236 .. and we poked thru that resulting in a buying climax .. where the high of th BC got testet and held
a good bet (appearantly) was  selling a break of 236 and buy back @231 ...

giarc

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 09:17:14 AM

What's your problem?

Not even offence at "attempts" in general. This guy is just fucking retarded.

I take offense at people with far to much free time on their hands, whos only sense of self worth comes from posting defamatory comments on someone elses effort at a useful post.

If you don't like it don't read this thread. No one cares whether or not you take offence, at his post.

What sheer arrogance to assume anyone cares about your totally nonconstructive rant against someone who is trying to work to make this community useful for people who actually want to talk about bitcoin.

Some people might want to read the thread without having to skip through your time wasting crap.

Sorry to everyone else for my rant, I do recognise that this is off topic but I feel it had to be said. We can do without this kind of loser clogging up the forum and putting off those who might be able to better the forum.

If anything I've said is vaguely useful feel free to show your appreciation
btc: 1MfMjYXnHkGyRSE9f14XJsmxruuiVreEDh
bte: 8dH3WNre8DPyuj3oCFFNetTtVMXygs59t8
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: