Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much one faucet owner is paid per user?  (Read 539 times)
Jafri101 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:07:57 PM

Hello,

I need to know what is the minimum BTCtc amount needed to run a faucet that pays 99satoshi per user claim? And second how much a faucet owner earns per user by cpm ads along with bot and captcha..

Can anyone please guide?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 02:32:07 PM

Hello,

I need to know what is the minimum BTCtc amount needed to run a faucet that pays 99satoshi per user claim? And second how much a faucet owner earns per user by cpm ads along with bot and captcha..

Can anyone please guide?
Your question is hard to answer because every reply to this thread will tell different story. Well it is simple to answer based on maths calculation that if you set 99 satoshi reward for every user and your faucet receive 1000 legit users who claims 24 times in a day than you'll need  every day  2376000 satoshi per day to run your faucet (assumed you set 99 satoshi/hour as reaward). But in actually a legit user can not claim 24/7 on your faucet so it'll be much better calculation if I assume every user averagely claim 5 times a day and the number of legit users are same than you will need around 500000 satoshi (0.005 BTC) per day to run your faucet.

your second question is how much a faucet owner earn per user by cpm ads than first thing come to my mind when I try to answer this question that cpm also depends on visitors country so if you receive 3rd tier country visitor than  cpm will be low and if you receive 1st tire country visitors than cpm will be high thus  whole income will depend on users country.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:31:49 PM

Let's assume you have 100 users who're returning back to your faucet constantly.
Now, let's assume everyone will come back 10 times, so you can form your CPM.

If you reward 100 users x 10 times x 99 satoshi, you'll be looking at a CPM of 99000 satoshi.

0.00099000 Bitcoin equals
0.76 US Dollar

You need to make sure you understand what you really want.

You need to give rewards based on your income. First start with low payouts, then see if you can afford to increase payouts, as your traffic increases.

No one can know your CPM, since no one can know the traffic you'll be having on the site.
It all depends on country TIERs.

Don't expect users from USA claiming 99 satoshi per hour ;p
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 03:43:48 PM

Hello,

Can anyone please guide?
Your question is hard to answer because every reply to this thread will tell different story. Well it is simple to answer based on maths calculation that if you set 99 satoshi reward for every user and your faucet receive 1000 legit users who claims 24 times in a day than you'll need  every day  2376000 satoshi per day to run your faucet (assumed you set 99 satoshi/hour as reaward). But in actually a legit user can not claim 24/7 on your faucet so it'll be much better calculation if I assume every user averagely claim 5 times a day and the number of legit users are same than you will need around 500000 satoshi (0.005 BTC) per day to run your faucet.

your second question is how much a faucet owner earn per user by cpm ads than first thing come to my mind when I try to answer this question that cpm also depends on visitors country so if you receive 3rd tier country visitor than  cpm will be low and if you receive 1st tire country visitors than cpm will be high thus  whole income will depend on users country.

Thanks sir..
thankyou so much for info. If i say i live in pak and it is i think in 3rd tier.. then will it be profitable?
if I say I am from India would you take my advice ? Tongue

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Jafri101 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:13:36 PM

Hello,

Can anyone please guide?

Thanks sir..
thankyou so much for info. If i say i live in pak and it is i think in 3rd tier.. then will it be profitable?

Yeah sure..
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 05:46:12 PM

Hello,

Can anyone please guide?
There is no actual calculation for earning per CPM from adnetwork because lots of factors affect earning from each visitors like country, device they are using and quality of advertisers those adnetwork have.

But for running a faucet and pay around 100 satoshi per hour, 0.05BTC could be enough on early few weeks but if you don't have good antibot system than your faucet can go dry within few hours.

On conclusion, i think running bitcoin faucet without significant amount of unique visitors daily is not profitable these days. Bitcoin adnetwork pays like shit and most of the faucet visitors don't show any interest to click on ads.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 05:50:51 PM

Hello,

Can anyone please guide?
There is no actual calculation for earning per CPM from adnetwork because lots of factors affect earning from each visitors like country, device they are using and quality of advertisers those adnetwork have.

But for running a faucet and pay around 100 satoshi per hour, 0.05BTC could be enough on early few weeks but if you don't have good antibot system than your faucet can go dry within few hours.

On conclusion, i think running bitcoin faucet without significant amount of unique visitors daily is not profitable these days. Bitcoin adnetwork pays like shit and most of the faucet visitors don't show any interest to click on ads.
Users visit sites to get free coins, not to buy stuff.
If they could afford buying stuff advertisers serve, they wouldn't be doing faucets.

If they were clicking on ads just to "help" the faucet, site owners would get banned.

It's a pretty balanced ecosystem to be honest
alamin99

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:53:18 PM

Will pop ads and pop under ads be profitable for faucet which has higher rewards such as 200/300 satoshi per hour??? (I am asking everyone who has shared their thoughts here)... Smiley Smiley Smiley
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:55:55 PM

Will pop ads and pop under ads be profitable for faucet which has higher rewards such as 200/300 satoshi per hour??? (I am asking everyone who has shared their thoughts here)... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yes. Pops are good source of income, but it always depends on the countries which visit your website.
TIER1 countries pay the most.

Here's a list with TIERs: http://www.brusmedia.com/country-tier-targeting/
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 11:32:46 PM

In my opinion pop ads has higher rat than CPM and CPC ads,but most likely users will stay away form your faucet. 

sooner or later you will lose your site traffic.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Jafri101 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:34:16 AM

Thankyou everyone for your time and advises. I will take care of it.. thanks again.
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 04:11:45 PM

Hello,

Can anyone please guide?
Your question is hard to answer because every reply to this thread will tell different story. Well it is simple to answer based on maths calculation that if you set 99 satoshi reward for every user and your faucet receive 1000 legit users who claims 24 times in a day than you'll need  every day  2376000 satoshi per day to run your faucet (assumed you set 99 satoshi/hour as reaward). But in actually a legit user can not claim 24/7 on your faucet so it'll be much better calculation if I assume every user averagely claim 5 times a day and the number of legit users are same than you will need around 500000 satoshi (0.005 BTC) per day to run your faucet.

your second question is how much a faucet owner earn per user by cpm ads than first thing come to my mind when I try to answer this question that cpm also depends on visitors country so if you receive 3rd tier country visitor than  cpm will be low and if you receive 1st tire country visitors than cpm will be high thus  whole income will depend on users country.

Thanks sir..

Yeah sure..
Good, first start with 0.01 BTC balance and keep the reward 100 sats for an hour. It will be better if you can get a Google adsense account that can help you to survive your faucet but you can also use other ad networks (Bitcoin ad network suggested) but stay away from pop up and pop under ads.
After setting up your faucet site with 100 sats reward per hour just monitor your earning per week and payment per week than accordingly adjust the reward. If you want to profit from your faucet than profit formula is simple that your expenses should not be more than you earn. I hope it will help you.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 07:46:57 AM

You can start with 0.25 BTC and offer a minimum reward of minimum 250 Satoshis per hour.
Any amount less than 250 Satoshis ... is not worth (the users are not interested to claim)
Now, depending on which advertising networks you use, you can get arround 50$ per week.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 04:31:13 PM

You can start with 0.25 BTC and offer a minimum reward of minimum 250 Satoshis per hour.
Any amount less than 250 Satoshis ... is not worth (the users are not interested to claim)
Now, depending on which advertising networks you use, you can get arround 50$ per week.

How much approximate daily traffic to achieve $50 +- per week?

With how many network?

I am currently using coinzilla, coinmedia.co, adsbit.net, ppcadmedia

adsbit + ppcadmedia have really great earning, well coinzilla and coinmedia.io is not really effective as even the impression they count is slightly lower.

Wanted to apply to mellowads, coinad but alexa rank is not great enough.

Any good network to introduce?
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 04:40:33 PM

I offer over 700 satoshi per claim and not many people are interested.
I offered 1200 or so...i had more claimers but it was economicaly not possible.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:05:04 PM

Currently it's hard to pay good amounts to make faucet users have interest on your site.

You need to start with a decent domain with a good Alexa Rank to use good Ads Networks, otherwise you will earn just pennies from low paying networks and won't be able to pay users and make profit.

These days, unic and original faucets have more chances to make success. Look FaucetGame, they have their original system, now there is VirtualPub too, good chances to make profit on long term, more interesting for users.

If someone create a addictive faucet/game, it will make a big sucess and people will play not only to earn money, but for fun too, so the rewards don't need to be so high to make people use it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print