Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a good portion of my bitcoins. $17.75 a piece. Accepting paypal.  (Read 2154 times)
AndGui (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 03:25:51 AM

I am selling a pretty good portion of my bitcoins. 150 of them for $17.75 each. Price will change based on exchange rates.

I HIGHLY encourage you to PM me and have the both of us chat for a bit if you plan on making a very large purchase. That way, we both can get familiar with eachother and know we both feel safe prior to making any huge trades. PM me and I can give you either my AIM or my phone number.

You can purchase here: http://bit.ly/kE3mLN

If you are an EXTREMELY trusted member of this forum, and you and I talk for a bit so I can assure myself that you are trustworthy, I will go first on our trade.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dropkickdragout

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 03:41:59 AM

NOT TODAY!  been scammed on webstore too many times.

AndGui (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 03:43:22 AM

Is there an alternative site where I can sell in this way? Something that isn't funded by ridiculous fees such as eBay?

I am sure members won't want to deal with direct payments through PayPal?
fsasa70

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 04:14:48 AM

Is there an alternative site where I can sell in this way? Something that isn't funded by ridiculous fees such as eBay?

Try mtgox and then LR and then find a service/vendor to exchange your LR.

or

BitcoinExchange (his username).
Reikoku

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

firstbits: 1kwc1p

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 02:31:23 PM

I don't mind sending direct through Paypal, at least that way I can chargeback you if you don't send me any BTC. :/

Rei | 1Kwc1pqv54jCg8jvnm3Gu1dqFQYhS34Bow
Trades So Far: 7
innervisi0nn

Activity: 98

Tutorials, guidelines, optimizations for all!

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 06:17:19 PM

eww paypal

The Script

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 05:08:46 AM

I would be interested in purchasing some of those, AndGui, however it might take me a couple days to get funds to my PayPal account.  I am a fairly established member on the forum as I have been signed up and posting since January.  You appear to be new, what is your Bitcoin story?  Smiley
Karmicads

Activity: 185
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 05:45:46 AM

+1 As I sadly discovered the hard way, as per this thread: Australian Dollars - What's the best way to trade them for BTC & Vice Versa.

You pay BTC and the buyer can do a chargeback and reverse the transaction, leaving you with a frozen PP account and the onus to prove that you had provided the ' virtual goods' as requested. PayPox do not want a free alternative so they will resort to corrupt anti-competitive tactics. Caveat Emptor - They reserve the right to do this as a condition of their draconian TOS agreement so you cant complain that they are defrauding you or breaching their contract. PoxPal is just another greedy corporate tyrant, facilitating blue-collar criminals with a digital fraud clearing house.

That gives me an idea:
[Coins!]

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 05:03:51 PM

AndGui why are you accepting PayPal when everyone here is saying not to, for obvious scam reasons?

Like my post? Consider donating: 1ENPBz6zZa1maehG48PaYzYhPjodN1NkTF
http://oneminuteslow.com/bitcoin/100-20.png
legion050

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 08:47:07 PM

I am a fairly established member on the forum as I have been signed up and posting since January.  You appear to be new, what is your Bitcoin story?  Smiley

So is it the posting or the length of time here, that makes you more trustworthy?
aceman1011

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 10:31:19 PM

I would buy some using PP or Dwolla, can do it now.

Rent my 800 + mh/s rig. PM me!
The Script

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 08:07:38 AM

I am a fairly established member on the forum as I have been signed up and posting since January.  You appear to be new, what is your Bitcoin story?  Smiley

So is it the posting or the length of time here, that makes you more trustworthy?

Neither. I said "established".  Wink Ideally a good rating in the trading forum would be criteria for trustworthiness, but thte fact that I've been around for a while probably means I'm not a scammer. Other than that it's up to you to get to know me, read my posts and decide for yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: