Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272297 times)
Humaniq.co

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:16:44 AM

No news / clarifications from dev

Main site https://humaniq.co/ not updated since Token sale almost a month back. (or is there some other Main site?)

As a long term investor, I am looking for some statements and confidence building measures from dev, to continue to hold on to token. Only info being published is too generic /  visionary statements

Not sure why the humaniq team does not speak the hell up here, but I will say that they do have some pretty active product managers on their slack channel (look for @anton).  There's a fair amount of P&D bullshit there too, but a few humaniq employees actually seem to know what the hell is happening.  Have also gotten direct responses from founders on my questions.

To answer some of your specific questions:

- There is a planned web site refresh in the next week or two.  Most of the team has been focused on some heavy showing at blockchain expo for the last week or so.
- It seems that there is some pretty heavy weight backend block chain development and testing happening at the moment, including whether to use ETH ledger directly, or to use a private node with private node block verifications being cross posted to the public ETH ledger.
- Sounds like they're dropping support for iOS, as the target market for their customers is squarely in the Android camp.  This is good news, as it allows them to focus dev/outsourcing efforts on the platform that really matters (there's never going to be $20 new iPhones for sale in Africa).

Hope this helps.

There is no need to worry our team is working hard to release the Beta app in May. As of right now we have released the pre-beta Humaniq version of the application.  The completed app will come in July.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sputnik1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:17:00 AM

On bittrex the Wallet offline - Maintenance there is a big change that HMQ get listed on new exchanges.
So dumpers please dump so i can buy more cheap HMQ Tokens Smiley
Just wait and enjoy the show who will start later!
wait till ico price before you buy .. only few btc then booomm we are under 3k  . trust me manipulator will push hard the price
so sell now and buy at the bottom to earn more tokens

mickp

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:25:01 AM

Any news about new exchanges Humaniq?
CursedHeretic

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:36:29 AM

im not seling i know price will up , you want buy and you wan people sell you , if you want sell you will sell and get out oiu will not say some one sell now

Thank you for that riveting statement Pajeet.
belacam

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:40:22 AM

price up to  9k fews days dont panic guys
sputnik1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:15:56 AM

9k i dont think so ? in few days will 900sats mark my words Grin Grin

starskey

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:30:58 AM

Yeah, of course, you want to buy low. So much noise on these forums  Undecided

cryptoGEEKS ----- Blockchain solutions ----- www.cryptogeeks.eu
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:49:27 AM

Because he knows he can profit.

Unless Pepe cash is work more than Humaniq, lol.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:55:53 AM

This is a good time to buy HMQ token and HMQ is also slowly gaining some momentum

Read this link

https://cointelegraph.com/news/top-seven-fintech-startups-to-follow
hmq_dave

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:07:36 PM

Main site https://humaniq.co/ not updated since Token sale almost a month back. (or is there some other Main site?)

As a long term investor, I am looking for some statements and confidence building measures from dev, to continue to hold on to token. Only info being published is too generic /  visionary statements

Not sure why the humaniq team does not speak the hell up here, but I will say that they do have some pretty active product managers on their slack channel (look for @anton).  There's a fair amount of P&D bullshit there too, but a few humaniq employees actually seem to know what the hell is happening.  Have also gotten direct responses from founders on my questions.

- There is a planned web site refresh in the next week or two.  Most of the team has been focused on some heavy showing at blockchain expo for the last week or so.
- It seems that there is some pretty heavy weight backend block chain development and testing happening at the moment, including whether to use ETH ledger directly, or to use a private node with private node block verifications being cross posted to the public ETH ledger.
- Sounds like they're dropping support for iOS, as the target market for their customers is squarely in the Android camp.  This is good news, as it allows them to focus dev/outsourcing efforts on the platform that really matters (there's never going to be $20 new iPhones for sale in Africa).

Hope this helps.

There is no need to worry our team is working hard to release the Beta app in May. As of right now we have released the pre-beta Humaniq version of the application.  The completed app will come in July.

Not wanting to be condescending here, but I guess perhaps I must. Smiley

Do you see the specific bullet points that I listed, with details on what is being worked on, and specific meaningful answers? Yeah that's what you need to have someone from your team start doing here. Regularly.

What nobody on your team seems to realize yet is the bullshit answers like "don't worry guys, we're working hard on things... We are doing cool stuff" just makes things worse.  You chose to do an ICO and sell a coin into the wild West of crypto. You birthed this baby. You need to manage it in a meaningful way.

If you don't have a capable admin here, find one and pay them. Otherwise the FUDders win and your token goes down the shitter.  I know that you aren't here to pump a coin, but even if you don't give a damn about your investors, at the very least you have a vested interest in the healthy growth of your token as a funding strategy for your product.
dimonbiz

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:49:11 PM

Thanks for the FUD and cheap coins. Now look at the pump without your coins.
cryptik

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:01:06 PM

Hope this helps.

Do you see the specific bullet points that I listed, with details on what is being worked on, and specific meaningful answers? Yeah that's what you need to have someone from your team start doing here. Regularly.

What nobody on your team seems to realize yet is the bullshit answers like "don't worry guys, we're workin7 g hard on things... We are doing cool stuff" just makes things worse.  You chose to do an ICO and sell a coin into the wild West of crypto. You birthed this baby. You need to manage it in a meaningful way.

If you don't have a capable admin here, find one and pay them. Otherwise the FUDders win and your token goes down the shitter.  I know that you aren't here to pump a coin, but even if you don't give a damn about your investors, at the very least you have a vested interest in the healthy growth of your token as a funding strategy for your product.

Thanks for detailed info hmq_dave, from the Slack channel.

Yes Humaniq needs to have a better comms/PR team. Communication style, language and content does not inspire much confidence, even sounds school-boyish. It makes you wonder if the project has been thought thru even. Sorry to sound so negative, but one tends to naturally compare with the solid business plans and slick communication of some of the leading crypto projects -- and find Humaniq PR so deficient.

On the positive side Cointelegraph listing Humaniq as top 7 Fintech cryptos is as external validation and very encouraging.
Pyramusx

Activity: 379

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 02:09:14 PM

What was it, over $1 million raised in funds? They should be able to afford someone dedicate to this full time, hell even part-time makes a huge difference.

Be different.

Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:23:22 PM

Hope this helps.

What nobody on your team seems to realize yet is the bullshit answers like "don't worry guys, we're workin7 g hard on things... We are doing cool stuff" just makes things worse.  You chose to do an ICO and sell a coin into the wild West of crypto. You birthed this baby. You need to manage it in a meaningful way.

Yes Humaniq needs to have a better comms/PR team. Communication style, language and content does not inspire much confidence, even sounds school-boyish. It makes you wonder if the project has been thought thru even. Sorry to sound so negative, but one tends to naturally compare with the solid business plans and slick communication of some of the leading crypto projects -- and find Humaniq PR so deficient.

On the positive side Cointelegraph listing Humaniq as top 7 Fintech cryptos is as external validation and very encouraging.

And yet despite the good press it seems that not a whole lot of people are keen on keeping their coins at the moment. I completely agree with hmq_dave on the fact that communication from the development team is really lackluster. The simple fact is that in order to succeed as a cryptocurrency you have to be active in engaging with the people that are holding your coins/tokens. Not only is it unfair to people that invested in the ICO, you will just not get new peopl that are interested in your project.

I definitely think that your project is a very interesting one but the success will most likely rest on being able to effectively communicate your goals and roadmap to your supporters in the community. The issues and questions raised in this topic are very valid and even though you as a development team may think they are irrelevant (as you probably know the answers to them) they are relevant to those that are scanning these fora.

At the moment the only news in this thread seem to be the people that keep mindlessly saying 'oh yes a rise is coming' and 'thanks for your cheap coins'. A community needs more reassurance than just a message that there is nothing to worry about.
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:42:24 PM

Thanks for the FUD and cheap coins. Now look at the pump without your coins.
It's not time for this coin at the pump, I know when it's at the pump, every day I analyze it
Pissent

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:53:14 PM

Hope this helps.

And yet despite the good press it seems that not a whole lot of people are keen on keeping their coins at the moment. I completely agree with hmq_dave on the fact that communication from the development team is really lackluster. The simple fact is that in order to succeed as a cryptocurrency you have to be active in engaging with the people that are holding your coins/tokens. Not only is it unfair to people that invested in the ICO, you will just not get new peopl that are interested in your project.

I definitely think that your project is a very interesting one but the success will most likely rest on being able to effectively communicate your goals and roadmap to your supporters in the community. The issues and questions raised in this topic are very valid and even though you as a development team may think they are irrelevant (as you probably know the answers to them) they are relevant to those that are scanning these fora.

At the moment the only news in this thread seem to be the people that keep mindlessly saying 'oh yes a rise is coming' and 'thanks for your cheap coins'. A community needs more reassurance than just a message that there is nothing to worry about.

The Humaniq project itself is a great idea. It will be a great success if the Dev team does a serious job. But many members of the team behind this project are not trust worthy. I talked about that on a slack. In Africa when people want to scam the wear the dress of pastor to give more credibility. unfortunately many of the member of the project are pastor...with my experience I did not invest in this ICO. The price could rise due to speculation but Ive doubt that they will develop they idea. Maybe I am wrong but reading this thread I could say until now my doubt is verified... let see in the future.
starskey

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 03:38:26 PM

Hope this helps.

The Humaniq project itself is a great idea. It will be a great success if the Dev team does a serious job. But many members of the team behind this project are not trust worthy. I talked about that on a slack. In Africa when people want to scam the wear the dress of pastor to give more credibility. unfortunately many of the member of the project are pastor...with my experience I did not invest in this ICO. The price could rise due to speculation but Ive doubt that they will develop they idea. Maybe I am wrong but reading this thread I could say until now my doubt is verified... let see in the future.

You are forgetting about the decent small business owner who cant even have a bank account - There is a massive market out there and it s still early days to realize the potential. Anyways, Africa is just the start. I see this also picking up in the developed world - take Greece, for example. How simpler would it be to hold your money where the government has no reach? I don t know, the success could happen on a major event. The fact that they are building this new piece of technology is exciting already.

cryptoGEEKS ----- Blockchain solutions ----- www.cryptogeeks.eu
hmq_dave

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:42:49 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 06:28:33 PM by hmq_dave

Say what?  Are you making an analogy here?  Or are you saying that you have personally seen Humaniq employees dress as pastors/priests?!

That would actually be pretty cool, now that I think of it.  Kind of cult like... I'm assuming the priestly garb would be some kind of ice blue, with a white collar.

Someone needs to make a meme of this immediately...
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:43:29 PM

Hope this helps.

You are forgetting about the decent small business owner who cant even have a bank account - There is a massive market out there and it s still early days to realize the potential. Anyways, Africa is just the start. I see this also picking up in the developed world - take Greece, for example. How simpler would it be to hold your money where the government has no reach? I don t know, the success could happen on a major event. The fact that they are building this new piece of technology is exciting already.

We are not talking about the potential succes of the concept Humaniq at all. I think everyone can agree that if properly executed the potential of a project like this is staggering.

What we are talking about is the fact that it seems there is little to no communication from the dev team regarding questions raised by community members here, and that is a very serious issue. Considering the fact that they have raised quite a bit of money with their ICO I think it would only be reasonable that they employ one or two people to manage the crypto-community while they focus on the development and roll-out of the product. Hell, they could even pay these people in HMQ if they don't want to/cannot touch the ICO money.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:52:39 PM

Humaniq was mentioned among top seven startups among ethereum and recently launched projects. I am happy that I chose one of the best project for long term to hold the tokens. HMQ will get mainstream sooner or later seeing the hard work of the team anyone can predict. Future is brighter and prosper for every investors of Humaniq.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: