Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272297 times)
marty123

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:02:00 PM

why HUMANIQ, did not release the coin on those  6 exchange ,as they told they will

It launched only before few hours, so you have to wait :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinmatroni

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:03:12 PM

Before investing in cryptocurrency you should have patience this is not one ni8 millonarie coin ... It take minimum 1week to moves up

vendelboe

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:04:50 PM

guys you are funny, you cant handel when other have an opinion , you are afreaid that i maybe will be right, and then the coin will even fall more

at my self i investet 68 BTC in HMQ, and if the HUMANIQ cant keep the price up even the first hour then its a scam.

and why i need to be in a special forum for having contact whith them.
they do not respons to emails, they do not respons in there chatbox, and they do not respons on any site
altcoinmatroni

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:05:58 PM

Then dump your coin i need your coin for cheapprice dump man .. If its scam then why are u holding dump it man
altcoinmatroni

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:08:01 PM

show me the proof that 8u have invested 68btc ... Dont say joke man if u invested show me the proof. Dont create your shit panic to dump our coin
vendelboe

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:08:11 PM

when somthing is new and GREAT its move up as fast is put on exchange, over the last year i nevestet around 600 BTC in diffrent coins, so i theink i know what i am talking about, and other coins was also a scam as HMQ, but other was for real atleast for a short periode
vendelboe

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:10:36 PM

why i need to show you somthing,

i am only telling what i see and what the real life is, if you cant handel it then back out of any investment, because you will fell badly if it will show that i am right
altcoinmatroni

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:11:46 PM

LOL!!! iwont giveup like u ima trader first iwill trade and take my investment then hold my coins for longterm
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:21:33 PM

I would like to say this is nice attempt to get cheap coin with some kind of spreading FUDs. Most of the people are following the team what kind of vision they have and what is progress have been done now. Soon everyone will buy again this coin on over $1.
vendelboe

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:30:53 PM

Blockchain App Humaniq’s HMQ Token to be Traded on Exchanges
Industry: Finance

The three exchanges that have agreed to trade HMQ are SpaceBTC, LiveCoin, Bitlish.

Luxembourg (PRUnderground) April 24th, 2017

inShare

Delicious

Blockchain financial services app Humaniq announces deals for their HMQ cryptocurrency token to be traded initially on three exchanges.  With their incredibly successful ICO almost finished, tokens will be disbursed to participants 10 days after the end of the ICO on April 26th at midnight CET.  The three exchanges that have agreed to trade HMQ are SpaceBTC, LiveCoin and Bitlish.

“This is just the start,” promises Humaniq founder Alex Fork. “We trust these exchanges, as they have a very good reputation. This is very beneficial to the people who have participated in our crowdsale, and will begin the establishment of our post-ICO token value. Our focus is to create value for the over 10.000 people that bought our tokens. Our ICO so far reached over BTC 3484,6 the equivalent of 4 334 136.77 USD”

Humaniq announced recently that joined Think Rise the Barclays powered accelerator in London. Becoming a Rise Resident allows Humaniq to work closely alongside other startups and global organisations with influence and business relationships in global locations such as NY, Mumbai, Tel Aviv, Cape Town and across the United Kingdom. The Rise London site also host programmes like the Barclays Accelerator, powered by TechStars, which Humaniq could potentially enter. Humaniq signed as well a deal with Deloitte to provide legal consulting and advisory services. Deloitte is an internationally known authority in navigating the legal and regulatory landscape for financial service applications like Humaniq.

“Having top end advisors and legal support is one of the essential parts of the Humaniq project,” stated Dinis Guarda, CEO. “We highly appreciate relationships with our partners therefore we have chosen Deloitte to guide us through our growth and efforts as we launch our project globally.”

On April 21st, Humaniq Chairman Dmitry Kaminskiy, Humaniq Chairman and founder of Deep Ventures Fund hosted “Meetup and Workshop – AI and Blockchain for Social Good in Cambridge” at the Judge Business School at Cambridge University.  The event promoted discussion of [Suspicious link removed]panies like Humaniq that are operating with a humanitarian financial inclusion and tech for good philosophy.  

Joining global crypto currencies will allow Humaniq to scale its coin and crypto HMQ and allow all the community of over 10.000 people that joined so far a possibility to have multiple places to trade the digital currency. These are the exchanges:

LiveCoin

LiveCoin is a modern service for accessing cryptocurrency exchange markets. You are provided with a comfortable, practical and profitable platform with which to work with cryptocurrencies — suitable for both beginners and experienced traders. Try it and you will quickly appreciate the advantages of this system.

SpaceBTC

SpaceBTC is a European advanced trading platform headquartered in London. The company behind SpaceBTC is PAX ROMANA GROUP LTD, incorporated in England & Wales on 20th November 2015. Our international team is located in London, Moscow and Seville. We strive to offer a unique experience and a full range of features for both companies and individuals. Our strategy involves reaching a new level of compliance to become the safest and most transparent Bitcoin marketplace: we have already partnered with Chainalysis from Barclays Accelerator and appealed to the FCA for a regulation. SpaceBTC will offer its users the possibility to trade other currencies and commodities over time.

Bitlish

Bitlish offers secure and convenient bitcoin exchange for their registered users.

Users deposit their bitcoins or fiat currency (USD, EUR, RUB) to their account, match any of the orders on the site or create their own. After the order is complete (which is done automatically) users withdraw bitcoins to their bitcoin wallet or fiat currency to their credit card or bank account.

About Humaniq

Humaniq is creating an Ethereum Blockchain-based financial services app that will bring mobile finance to an audience of two billion people who currently don’t have access to formal banking services. The app will also act as the infrastructure backbone for 3rd party services to plug into, such as insurance providers, p2p lenders, and data security firms. See more at http://www.humaniq.co
vendelboe

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:34:16 PM

Deloitte do not have any agreement with Humaiq

vinylfever

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:36:08 PM

Blockchain App Humaniq’s HMQ Token to be Traded on Exchanges
Industry: Finance

The three exchanges that have agreed to trade HMQ are SpaceBTC, LiveCoin, Bitlish.

Luxembourg (PRUnderground) April 24th, 2017

inShare

Delicious

Blockchain financial services app Humaniq announces deals for their HMQ cryptocurrency token to be traded initially on three exchanges.  With their incredibly successful ICO almost finished, tokens will be disbursed to participants 10 days after the end of the ICO on April 26th at midnight CET.  The three exchanges that have agreed to trade HMQ are SpaceBTC, LiveCoin and Bitlish.

“This is just the start,” promises Humaniq founder Alex Fork. “We trust these exchanges, as they have a very good reputation. This is very beneficial to the people who have participated in our crowdsale, and will begin the establishment of our post-ICO token value. Our focus is to create value for the over 10.000 people that bought our tokens. Our ICO so far reached over BTC 3484,6 the equivalent of 4 334 136.77 USD”

Humaniq announced recently that joined Think Rise the Barclays powered accelerator in London. Becoming a Rise Resident allows Humaniq to work closely alongside other startups and global organisations with influence and business relationships in global locations such as NY, Mumbai, Tel Aviv, Cape Town and across the United Kingdom. The Rise London site also host programmes like the Barclays Accelerator, powered by TechStars, which Humaniq could potentially enter. Humaniq signed as well a deal with Deloitte to provide legal consulting and advisory services. Deloitte is an internationally known authority in navigating the legal and regulatory landscape for financial service applications like Humaniq.

“Having top end advisors and legal support is one of the essential parts of the Humaniq project,” stated Dinis Guarda, CEO. “We highly appreciate relationships with our partners therefore we have chosen Deloitte to guide us through our growth and efforts as we launch our project globally.”

On April 21st, Humaniq Chairman Dmitry Kaminskiy, Humaniq Chairman and founder of Deep Ventures Fund hosted “Meetup and Workshop – AI and Blockchain for Social Good in Cambridge” at the Judge Business School at Cambridge University.  The event promoted discussion of [Suspicious link removed]panies like Humaniq that are operating with a humanitarian financial inclusion and tech for good philosophy.  

Joining global crypto currencies will allow Humaniq to scale its coin and crypto HMQ and allow all the community of over 10.000 people that joined so far a possibility to have multiple places to trade the digital currency. These are the exchanges:

LiveCoin

LiveCoin is a modern service for accessing cryptocurrency exchange markets. You are provided with a comfortable, practical and profitable platform with which to work with cryptocurrencies — suitable for both beginners and experienced traders. Try it and you will quickly appreciate the advantages of this system.

SpaceBTC

SpaceBTC is a European advanced trading platform headquartered in London. The company behind SpaceBTC is PAX ROMANA GROUP LTD, incorporated in England & Wales on 20th November 2015. Our international team is located in London, Moscow and Seville. We strive to offer a unique experience and a full range of features for both companies and individuals. Our strategy involves reaching a new level of compliance to become the safest and most transparent Bitcoin marketplace: we have already partnered with Chainalysis from Barclays Accelerator and appealed to the FCA for a regulation. SpaceBTC will offer its users the possibility to trade other currencies and commodities over time.

Bitlish

Bitlish offers secure and convenient bitcoin exchange for their registered users.

Users deposit their bitcoins or fiat currency (USD, EUR, RUB) to their account, match any of the orders on the site or create their own. After the order is complete (which is done automatically) users withdraw bitcoins to their bitcoin wallet or fiat currency to their credit card or bank account.

About Humaniq

Humaniq is creating an Ethereum Blockchain-based financial services app that will bring mobile finance to an audience of two billion people who currently don’t have access to formal banking services. The app will also act as the infrastructure backbone for 3rd party services to plug into, such as insurance providers, p2p lenders, and data security firms. See more at http://www.humaniq.co

So instead of launching the token on the 3 above mentioned exchanges, they surprised everyone by starting on Bittrex and... working on getting the token on both Poloniex and Kraken...
Doesn't sound like a scam to me. But if you don't have faith in HMQ you can always cash out.....
vendelboe

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:57:32 PM

Humaniq consults with Luxembourg House of Financial Technology

Humaniq CEO Alex Fork meets with Natalya Zotikova from LHoFT
Humaniq founder and CEO Alex Fork visited the Luxembourg for Finance organization last week to meet with fintech developer Natalya Zotikova and discuss several key topics of importance for Humaniq.

The meeting was quite good, and progress was made on several fronts. Resolving legal and compliance aspects of the project is key for both the Humaniq team and potential investors, and Alex was happy to announce that progress has been made on this issue.
I’ve known Natalya for some time from the fintech industry, and she was able to cover a lot of ground quickly regarding the next steps we need to take moving forward, and to ensure that we’re taking all appropriate measures to be in compliance with international regulations while also protecting our intellectual property.
Alex was also introduced to the accelerator team that is helping make Luxembourg an international capital of financial technology. Silicon Luxembourg is dedicated to incubating both domestic startups and international startups that choose to headquarter in Luxembourg. This was an introductory meeting, but Alex felt it had a lot of value in laying the groundwork for future partnerships.
LHoFT has had a lot of success and they’ve attracted the kind of expertise and talent that can help guide a project like ours to success. We discussed the Humaniq project, our goals, and they were optimistic about our future and very positive about what we’ve achieved so far.

Moving forward, Humaniq will be presenting the award for BlockChain Oscar, to be given to the winner of the startup competition at BlockShow Europe 2017 in Munich on April 6th. This is also the day that the Humaniq ICO goes live, which will continue through April 26th. The weather might be gray, but the future is looking for bright for Humaniq.
vendelboe

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:04:26 PM

Natalya Zotikova is not working for  http://www.lhoft.com/team/, try to call by your self

she is working for http://www.luxembourgforfinance.com, its look like a pure site, try to see how the contact info is made,
vendelboe

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:09:02 PM

Alex Fork is all the time at right place at the right time.

but until now he never cerate anything, he is only talking

by the way most part of the sites on the net got paid for writing anout the news about HUMANIQ,
vendelboe

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:12:14 PM

if you ask about ALEX FORK in Russia then you will hear that the BTC community cant take him seriously, he have to many unfinished project where investors lost almost all there investment.   
vendelboe

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:17:57 PM

about the exchanges, its only HUMANIQ who did like they did,give false info about which exchange they will use
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:42:59 PM

...over the last year i nevestet around 600 BTC in diffrent coins
Well if you invest so much you have to know that it's a risky business. Sometimes you loose, sometimes you earn, and even scam coin can pump when real projects struggle.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:45:08 PM

But I agree about exchanges, the info was a total mess, almost like they were just guessing where HMQ will hit. Even the date wasn't right...
vinylfever

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:47:11 PM

about the exchanges, its only HUMANIQ who did like they did,give false info about which exchange they will use

The thing is that it is listed at one of the exchanges mentioned in their blog post:
https://exchange.spacebtc.com

I couldn't check if livecoin.net has in on their exchange (site doesn't play well with my mac).
But the thing is they did not give out false info we just don't know why it isn't on the other 2 on the list.

But let me ask you this, do you prefer the token to be traded on a small unknown exchange or do you want it on major exchanges like Bittrex, Poloniex and others?
I prefer the major exchanges but to each his/her own.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: