Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272295 times)
Humaniq.co

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:00:06 PM

We have established a partnership with Coinfirm, a Regtech startup that will help us with providing better security and compliance for our user's transactions.

https://tokenmarket.net/blog/fintech-innovator-humaniq-and-regtech-leader-coinfirm-partner-to-bring-financial-transparency-and-inclusion-to-developing-economies-with-blockchain/

Stay tuned for tomorrow's development update!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starb

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:07:08 AM

The main thing is that work on the project is underway. I think HMQ in the summer of 2018 may well be worth more than $ 1.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:26:53 AM

The main thing is that work on the project is underway. I think HMQ in the summer of 2018 may well be worth more than $ 1.
Thanks for the confidence mate, I hope it's going to be real because I am also holding a good volume of HMQ tokens.
I know it's very cheap right now and it seems like some people are not yet done spreading FUD even if the team have made updates about their work.

We just have to believe and wait for the right time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:09:15 PM

We have established a partnership with Coinfirm, a Regtech startup that will help us with providing better security and compliance for our user's transactions.

https://tokenmarket.net/blog/fintech-innovator-humaniq-and-regtech-leader-coinfirm-partner-to-bring-financial-transparency-and-inclusion-to-developing-economies-with-blockchain/

Well done!
Spasio!
We are waiting for updates!
And .. we are waiting for real implementations in the economy and ... raising the price of the token)
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:34:27 AM

Good to know the project has not been abandoned yet. The price is in the gutter right now, it would not be a bad idea picking up some tokens cheap considering this is still under development.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:57:54 PM

That is good analysis about the expected and awaited rise in the value of HMQ token. They are actively working in different countries with working app and continuous partnerships these things as whole will not go fruitless in the long run. First half of next year is good to set to see some positive but significant results.
Humaniq.co

Activity: 420

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:28:31 PM

Weekly development report:
1: On Friday we successfully conducted the first fully functional transactions on our hybrid blockchain system. This feature is currently in active testing phase and is expected to be integrated into the app some time in December.

2: We released a “whitelist” version of the app. From now on, we are able to grant access to the full functionality of the app for single users.

3: We significantly expanded the toolset of analytics inside the app, which will allow us to track the activity of users when using the app, and what difficulties they encounter. In turn, with this feedback, we will be able to further improve the UX of our app.

Sorry for the delay guys, unfortunately our team was busy yesterday with testing the scaling solution

NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:19:58 AM

Weekly development report:
1: On Friday we successfully conducted the first fully functional transactions on our hybrid blockchain system. This feature is currently in active testing phase and is expected to be integrated into the app some time in December.

2: We released a “whitelist” version of the app. From now on, we are able to grant access to the full functionality of the app for single users.

3: We significantly expanded the toolset of analytics inside the app, which will allow us to track the activity of users when using the app, and what difficulties they encounter. In turn, with this feedback, we will be able to further improve the UX of our app.

Sorry for the delay guys, unfortunately our team was busy yesterday with testing the scaling solution

Thanks for keeping us updated here. By the way on the countries you mentioned as your main focus. Did you already made local partnerships so people can easily access Humaniq tokens? Is it not expensive considering they need an internet connection to transact?
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:15:19 AM

These are big updates which came out under last weekly development report. All this is awesome to read but the wisdom and features on what work is being done shows future is very bright and rich for everyone even though current price isn't looking very good. All this will be over and no one will remember this phase when HMQ was undervalued token.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:08:09 PM

We're excited to announce that Humaniq app is finally out in the Google Play!
https://twitter.com/Humaniq/status/925821785555243011
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:50:43 PM

This is great news! I'm about to go test it right now, please keep up the good work. On a side note I'm glad this did not turn out to be a scam.
klax

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:34:30 PM

The price dump on this one does not seem to have any end in sight  Roll Eyes, is the project still alive?

I was wondering the same thing. I got in in June when price was high and I don't know what to do now ... as I am still registering a  51% loss.

Really? Because when you consider the price of Bitcoin in June versus now, even though the Bitcoin price has decreased for HMQ the USD amount is about double for me. I got in HMQ in May.

Let's do the math:

Bought in 21.06 @ BTC 0.00007500
BTC costed me in 21.06 = $2650
=> Bought in @ $0.198

Price in 29.11 for 1 HMQ = BTC 0.00001027
BTC in 29.11 = $10.000
=> Now $0.10

So yes, I'm down 50% ...

Price in Aug 13 2018 for 1 HMQ = BTC 0.0002109
BTC in Aug 13 2018 = $17.325
you can complete the calculation...

keep hope, if you bought this token is that you believe in these abilities and your beliefs will not disappoint you, it is promised.

Well that is also true, I bought this coin as the idea behind it looked promising, and I tought it might have a future. Somewhere deep down I still think that, but for the moment it is very hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel as other coins are increasing in value (from my portfolio) and HMQ is the only one big time in the red zone...Hope to see brighter days for this coin anyway. Smiley

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:18:12 PM

Excellent news, great milestone achieved! Downloading now as we speak. More than 10k installs already, impressive!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:59:41 AM

Excellent news, great milestone achieved! Downloading now as we speak. More than 10k installs already, impressive!
I can say that this is a sleeping giant, a project with a big mission might bring us good return the moment they will already
make the system fully running, just be patient because that is the game here, look for the brighter side and if you want more profit, do buy more now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:03:12 AM

I can say that this is a sleeping giant, a project with a big mission might bring us good return the moment they will already
make the system fully running, just be patient because that is the game here, look for the brighter side and if you want more profit, do buy more now.

The price on bittrex is now moving and expect huge volume gain and maybe price inflation in next few days. Gonna love this coin.  Cool
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:46:04 AM

The price on bittrex is now moving and expect huge volume gain and maybe price inflation in next few days. Gonna love this coin.  Cool

The App news has triggered the price and over a 100 BTC volume today and even more.Price is below ico and any new entrants should get in before it crosses over 5k satoshi by end of this year.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:29:31 AM

The App news has triggered the price and over a 100 BTC volume today and even more.Price is below ico and any new entrants should get in before it crosses over 5k satoshi by end of this year.

Thats good, when some other tokens are falling. Am glad this project is making progress
Disconnecting

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:37:02 PM

Thats good, when some other tokens are falling. Am glad this project is making progress

It will surely makes progress. Please see and know that the team is syill there and is updating us for the latest updates. Thats why i love this coin and bought some during its dips
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:11:31 AM

bright future for long holder
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

bright future for long holder

Agree, this is good for long-term hold say 2-3 years and even more.The price could easily go to 50k-100k sat during this period.This is not a game of day traders.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: