Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272301 times)
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:12:06 PM

10 Blockchain-related Book Choices By The CTO of Humaniq
Any technology needs to be applied with solutions that meet real human needs – it’s not guaranteed that the technology will be used this way.

https://howtotoken.com/featured/10-blockchain-book-choices-by-cto-of-humaniq/
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

Humaniq Releases Brand New Version of Popular App

LONDON, March 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- London-based FinTech firm Humaniq is marking the milestone of its app reaching its first 50,000 downloads by announcing a new, improved version.

Humaniq announced a Free Secure Chat & Crypto-Wallet App and a new referral program for its community of users. The Humaniq app includes a wallet, bioID, secure messenger and the unbanked can use it for making digital ID and peer-to-peer transactions in African countries (including Uganda, Senegal, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, and Rwanda).

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/humaniq-releases-brand-version-popular-133000095.html

Good news it sounds great to see dev is working hard and trying their best to make it valuable project and bring more comfort in our life. Humaniq is undervalued token but soon it will start rising.
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

As developers said today in telegram, now team of digital marketing working a lot analyzing effectively upcoming traffic to the app (team of Grigory)
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

Soon we can see $0.5  Grin
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

I do agree that HMQ is one of most undervalued token being backed by this much development. The recent changes and improvements will be fruitful for team as appreciation their work and for investors to have good profit for their holding through think and thin days the project went till now.
audi55

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:13:09 PM

Soon we can see $0.5  Grin

I have bought some HMQ due to the good news...I noticed the the volume went from 1 mil to 12 mil in one day...but the price staying pretty much the same....I dont know if the volume will bring the price up to .50...but I sure hope so...
milena66luis

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

is it a valid project to invest?
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

The team has the necessary capabilities and experience to implement the project's announced goals, and their goals are very clear and are very potential projects.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:02:58 PM

is it a valid project to invest?

Look at the 190 pages and ask your self a question whether this is a legit project.It is trading on exchange-like bittrex who scrutinize before making a listing on their site.I have said enough.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Maslate

Activity: 3052
Merit: 695

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

Humaniq's Armin Van Bossto has joined the Innovation Summit Africa in Nairobi! We are excited to continue networking with startups and other companies working in Africa.
This kind of progress were not notice but those investors who like instant result.
Clearly Humaniq is for long term investment, I will be holding HMQ until now even though some people thought it was a dead coin already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

Humaniq's Armin Van Bossto has joined the Innovation Summit Africa in Nairobi! We are excited to continue networking with startups and other companies working in Africa.
This kind of progress were not notice but those investors who like instant result.
Clearly Humaniq is for long term investment, I will be holding HMQ until now even though some people thought it was a dead coin already.

I am also holding Humaniq tokens up to now. I think they are a bit forgotten especially that Bittrex is now not the number 1 exchange in volume. Humaniq is not dead by the way and will surely rise soon. Give it time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Viscore

Activity: 3094
Merit: 651

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

I am also holding Humaniq tokens up to now. I think they are a bit forgotten especially that Bittrex is now not the number 1 exchange in volume. Humaniq is not dead by the way and will surely rise soon. Give it time.
I do think like you, they are already in bittrex and they have continue to develop their product so the fear that it might get delisted is far
from happening. But, I would also like to see it traded in some exchanges as well, we are investors and we like bigger exposure which only
high volume exchanges can give to us as of the moment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

Humaniq team has selected right zone to develop their whole business relaying on that zone at first stage off course this platform will see expansion in due time. Africa as general and those countries they selected as specifically are developing fast that's why first movers will get large share of those markets in future. It still needs time so need to have correct understanding where you are putting your money.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:29:57 AM

Humaniq team has selected right zone to develop their whole business relaying on that zone at first stage off course this platform will see expansion in due time. Africa as general and those countries they selected as specifically are developing fast that's why first movers will get large share of those markets in future. It still needs time so need to have correct understanding where you are putting your money.
It's a long process I believe because we can see a good price of our holding.
Been expecting a good pump last year but it does not happen, so this year we should see some good pump like other tokens
who really grow after the ICO.
TimofeiHabarov2807

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

If everyone could appreciate the good ideas of the project, I would expect growth
oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:52:44 AM

PR is slowly gaining momentum. here is another to become an African online publication. so that users will pull up
http://africtelegraph.com/afrique-humaniq-lance-une-nouvelle-version-de-lapplication-populaire/amp/
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

I do think like you, they are already in bittrex and they have continue to develop their product so the fear that it might get delisted is far
from happening. But, I would also like to see it traded in some exchanges as well, we are investors and we like bigger exposure which only

Yes, we need another exchange that has a large volume and nice like huobi.pro or binance. So do not worry if bittrex delist this coin.
Yes in the future who knows bittrex will delist the good coin again for no apparent reason, just look at bts, trigg and rise.

Dev We need more major updates.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

Yes, we need another exchange that has a large volume and nice like huobi.pro or binance. So do not worry if bittrex delist this coin.
Yes in the future who knows bittrex will delist the good coin again for no apparent reason, just look at bts, trigg and rise.

Even if the HMQ goes to a popular exchange if their is only few knows about the token it will not progress, it needs more PR coupled with good updates lots of good project now uses google adsense.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:15:35 AM

Even if the HMQ goes to a popular exchange if their is only few knows about the token it will not progress, it needs more PR coupled with good updates lots of good project now uses google adsense.

Some marketing on youtube and coinmarketcap about the product should be a good thought.Exchanges are not a problem, the liquidity on bittrex is too low which again says about HMQ popularity.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

I think investors are very careful in spreading their wealth because highly volatile atmosphere out there in market. This can be understandable explanation for the low volume else team is much more active then ever. We can observe lot of good markets facing similar issue with low liquidity but prices are stable somewhat which tells about support.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: