Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272297 times)
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

Sure, Humaniq is definitely going to be a brand that would stand out among many blockchain players. I am positive that before this year ends we are going to see success in adoption and partnership. They are working the work not just talking the talk

Indeed this year will bring more success to this project I also impressed by the hard work of dev and they moving forward into good direction. They are doing their all the best to make it really useful in our daily life and the pilot program is also running successfully so that we can keep hope for something great.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

Sure, Humaniq is definitely going to be a brand that would stand out among many blockchain players. I am positive that before this year ends we are going to see success in adoption and partnership. They are working the work not just talking the talk

Indeed this year will bring more success to this project I also impressed by the hard work of dev and they moving forward into good direction. They are doing their all the best to make it really useful in our daily life and the pilot program is also running successfully so that we can keep hope for something great.
This is the only crypto bank related project that has been moving forward there are many to follow but there is no good developments like this. Humaniq will be the coin of the year in this banking industry. I will just hold my token for now and wait for some additional good news.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

This is the only crypto bank related project that has been moving forward there are many to follow but there is no good developments like this. Humaniq will be the coin of the year in this banking industry. I will just hold my token for now and wait for some additional good news.
Good decision, you can also buy addition token right now because this HMQ has not pump yet.
I have been holding this for almost 1 year and I despite of the price not pumping, I am still confident we will have our time soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

Armin Konjalic is representing Humaniq at C3 crypto conference in Berlin, one of the leading crypto conferences in Germany.

https://crypto-conference.com
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:25:44 AM

Excellent pump and disposal for HMQ recently, I love this daily profit.
And save some HMQ for the long term.  Grin
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:25:41 AM

In the market like this we can make some good amount of money by on its pump and dump. I would agree to you to save some for long term. From after the ICO i still holding some HMQ waiting for its big potential. Im just playing the other half of its pump and dump.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Simss

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:41:07 AM

In the market like this we can make some good amount of money by on its pump and dump. I would agree to you to save some for long term. From after the ICO i still holding some HMQ waiting for its big potential. Im just playing the other half of its pump and dump.

Get ready for HMQ soon.
After Tax Day in the United States ends.
Exactly on April 17, 2018 all the positive news about cryptocurrency is coming.
And altcoin will go to the top.
Cheers.  Wink Cheesy
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

And save some HMQ for the long term.  Grin

Get ready for HMQ soon.
After Tax Day in the United States ends.
Exactly on April 17, 2018 all the positive news about cryptocurrency is coming.
And altcoin will go to the top.
Cheers.  Wink Cheesy
Looking forward to that, I hope we can finally see the pump that we are looking.
For now, there is no action that is needed but to hold our precious HMQ, one of the potential project that will grow.
Let's continue to hold this and get our reward in the future.
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

Weekly update

For this week, devs have completed two important tasks:

- Devs have developed a new onboarding process, which significantly improves the way our users are introduced to the financial functionality of the app.
- A new, completely reworked referral system. It will allow us to expand within the vast network of ambassadors.
Arigatoalexis

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

Weekly update

For this week, devs have completed two important tasks:

- Devs have developed a new onboarding process, which significantly improves the way our users are introduced to the financial functionality of the app.
- A new, completely reworked referral system. It will allow us to expand within the vast network of ambassadors.

You should at least quoted this or inform us because you sounds plagiarizing.
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

We are excited to announce that Humaniq's Armin Konjalic will be at Wolves Summit in Warsaw tomorrow! He will be holding a speech on the subject of Blockchain for the Unbanked, introducing our project to a varied audience including investors and startups.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

We are excited to announce that Humaniq's Armin Konjalic will be at Wolves Summit in Warsaw tomorrow! He will be holding a speech on the subject of Blockchain for the Unbanked, introducing our project to a varied audience including investors and startups.

Thanks for this wonderful update, I hope it will bring good impact to the company in overall.
Such a big project which continues to update us investors, I am happy I am still holding despite the price is not yet appreciate right now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

These markets as well as people are becoming mature enough as time is passing. We can find still large number of people who are showing good support for Humaniq on this forum as well not to talk about external world where it has many helping hands. The reason of unshakeable support is activeness of team and nonstop development which sometime will be fruitful.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

Partners & Relationships

• Humaniq is a signatory member of UN Global Compact Organisation. Further partnership opportunities are at ongoing dicussion stage
• Partnered with Coinfirm and Seccurrency for regulatory compliance
• Bio- identification/ digital ID partnership but for the moment not announced
• Deloitte partnership
• Barclays ThinkRise & Level39
• Manigo Banking Platform
• 10 x partners to be announced in 2018

Product & Technical

Humaniq is developed as a white label solution

Bio-identification outsourced to third party in terms of Identity data

App has an open API for inclusion of other services in the HMQ eco system

Hybrid blockchain developed to solve scalability issues (Each country has its own child chain which allows for currency in full integers and meets regulatory compliance)

Equalitarian emission system means a level playing field for all participants (Only project with this to my knowledge)

Fully developed hardware network (Humaniq Servers) to deal with processing transactions at close to zero cost (Locations and ownership at this stage unknown)

Project Roll Out

Pilots / Games took place in targeted countries in 2017

App available for download at Google Play

Humaniq global challenge competition run with 450 entrants and 3 winners where finalists will receive support to facilitate development  as well as guidance from world-class experts and a chance to enter the Humaniq accelerator, winners announced Oct 2017

Trip to Kenya for the three winners of Humaniq challenge took place in Nov 2017
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:45:52 AM

Humaniq is a company with a relatively small team (compared to other projects with crazy amount of team members, advisors and such), but worked hard and achieved alot. Look at their development, releases. Solid partnerships (this might not mean a lot to you, as you could argue "any company could get a partnership with *insert big company name*). At this pace, I would hardly believe humaniq is anything less than the bigger crypto projects. For traders perhaps, yes it's not the best project to bet your money on. But it's definitely performing well, if not better than those in the market i.e. tron, omisego, verge.
Definitely under the radar. If you like to sell to trade *insert crypto* then by all means, do what you want. I don't expect humaniq to go 10x in coming months, but it's not going to perish when market would go through the worst.
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

Everything you want to know about Humaniq

Media

Tanzania: the Sky is the Limit for Blockchain Projects
Learn more about what role blockchain for social good plays in the development of Africa and other emerging ecomonies.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

The point of Humaniq is all of the infrastructure behind it, with the app being just part of it.  You can send money with Ethereum, but no one will teach users how to learn to use it, give financial services or create a mainstream network.
In recent years, the hype around bitcoin has pushed aside the real revolution in the field of digital money. In Africa, India, and now in Eastern Europe, a service called M-Pesa was able to replace banks to people who do not have a Bank account, as well as those who were not even going to open it.
The largest mobile operator in Kenya Safaricom, owned by French Orange and operated by British Vodafone, in 2007 presented the M-Pesa service. Soon after, the company began to have representatives in literally every village and every corner of the endless slums of Kibera in Nairobi. Local residents came to the offices of the company with their ancient "Nokia", registered and received an additional menu item of the phone, which allowed them to transfer money to another subscriber's number. To cash the transfer, you just need to send an SMS. You can pick up the money in the same offices of representatives of the company or in some ATMs, even without using a debit card.
So humaniq it is very hard to compete with these giants.
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

Digital identity will be stored on blockchain and as we know this store of data can’t be changed deleted or overwritten so I’d say even if someone deletes an account it wouldn’t be possible to open another under a different user name .... if the user tried to registered again the system would retrieve the original digital identity data and link to them  .....again this could be ratified by a member of the hmq team but I think I’m correct
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

I believe the project has big opportunities in the market, but I don't really understand why people aren't interesting in it.
I think it's because of the marketing strategy. I never see in telegram groups, twitter and other social media that people talk about Humaniq.
Simss

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:35:54 AM

Nice update.
it's just that there's no pump this week.
Hopefully next week there will be a real pump from HMQ.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: