Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272297 times)
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

Anton Mozgovoy (CTO Humaniq) gave an excellent talk about the current situation around ERC20 tokens and the future at the Chainges conference in Amsterdam on Saturday. Really well explained and a good public speaker. It's a shame that there was not much focus on Humaniq itself though. It seemed a bit confusing that the build up in the ERC20 talk would eventually lead to more information about Humaniq, unfortunately this was not the case. Still nice to have had some more exposure for Humaniq!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

Anton Mozgovoy (CTO Humaniq) gave an excellent talk about the current situation around ERC20 tokens and the future at the Chainges conference in Amsterdam on Saturday. Really well explained and a good public speaker. It's a shame that there was not much focus on Humaniq itself though. It seemed a bit confusing that the build up in the ERC20 talk would eventually lead to more information about Humaniq, unfortunately this was not the case. Still nice to have had some more exposure for Humaniq!
I have high hopes for this project, and I spend a lot of time on it. The team works hard and spreads information about the project in every possible way, and the community grows. I hope the project will thank us with a high price.
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

Developers are pleased to be nominated for a Benzinga Fintech Award! Another step in their mission to eradicate poverty using  blockchain technology.
Join May 15-16 - Use coupon code Finalist18 to get $200 off your ticket at http://BZAwards.com
insultingo45271

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:57:46 AM

Humaniq has always been highly valued, and there are also very professional teams. I believe the project will be successful.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

Humaniq has always been highly valued, and there are also very professional teams. I believe the project will be successful.
It's highly valued based on your opinion but it does not show on its price.
If you look at its trading sites now, the volume is too low so I would say until now it's still sleeping but like you I also believe on its future
so I am gonna hold this until they achieve a big success.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
schildlee

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/10/humaniq-brings-financial-inclusion-five-countries-africa-extending-solutions-global-unbanked-population/
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

When do you intend to make partner announcements particularly on multinationals that we’ve been hearing about ? How many will be?

As developers said, they are planned to have 10 in total. One more partner is right now discussing MOU with them. I hope soon will be more news
We still have to be patient, I am sure our long wait will give us benefits in the long run.
The team continues to work and that matters a lot because as a result it will make the value of this token to go up, it's good to be undervalued
until right now because that means accumulating more is easy.

nguynnguynminh51

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

Hope the devs come back soon  with new products
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

They never took break from development since the day one they started work on. Sometimes changes in plans happens according to market's need and this is the case here. They are polishing the application by adding enhanced features and number of supported countries was increased. I am satisfied by their performance.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:03:45 AM

They never took break from development since the day one they started work on. Sometimes changes in plans happens according to market's need and this is the case here. They are polishing the application by adding enhanced features and number of supported countries was increased. I am satisfied by their performance.

Stake holders will understand and consider things even if coin price is dropping for as long as they can see and feel that the team continuous to work hard. Because in the end it is about bringing the platform and its idea into reality. Realization of the project is the best way to value its coins and being organic means strong support.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:23:00 AM

Stake holders will understand and consider things even if coin price is dropping for as long as they can see and feel that the team continuous to work hard. Because in the end it is about bringing the platform and its idea into reality. Realization of the project is the best way to value its coins and being organic means strong support.
Actually that stake holders like me doesn't mind any drops that happens in the price. The humaniq team was consistent and active enough to bring bright future in our life. Many projects like this as of now was been just ignored but seen when all this project has been deployed in public. You know what will going to happen with the traders.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
tiimothy

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:54:17 AM

Actually that stake holders like me doesn't mind any drops that happens in the price. The humaniq team was consistent and active enough to bring bright future in our life. Many projects like this as of now was been just ignored but seen when all this project has been deployed in public. You know what will going to happen with the traders.
i know the program finished the ico in last year.but I don't know what this project does.can you explain it? whether the task on the roadmap has been complet?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

new partnership release will be issued on Thursday evening. And new feature release will be issued most probably on may’21   Another feature release - end of may
They just continue to announce good news and eventually this project will mature and people will start buying it.
I think it's really big in the future so accumulating now is really wise at the cheap price is still showing us, I am happy with the team's effort.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

Actually value of HMQ has dropped against BTC which is visible just like others market those made their debut in similar phase. If we look at fiat alone then price will look moving on liner growth for all the year long. When markets were highly supportive it also saw reasonable appreciation. This will be the case again as people have interest in this project.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Dargin

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

mobile service with the potential to change the world? sounds impressive. I wonder how you put this into practice. I just saw this project, tell me, what now with the coin and with the project itself?

pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

Project is working practically in territories of five countries of continent of Africa. This can one of the possible reasons of its price being this low. Humaniq is project to provide cheaper and faster banking services to unbanked people around the globe specially in Africa and remote areas. This situation isn't just in Africa but everywhere even in developed countries not everyone has access to traditional banking services.
Varyg

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

What is the difference between sharding and the HMQ hybrid blockchain ? Who runs the country nodes? Thanks for answer.
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

What is the difference between sharding and the HMQ hybrid blockchain ? Who runs the country nodes? Thanks for answer.

sharding is when you split the entire state of the network into a bunch of partitions called shards that contain their own independent piece of state and transaction history.

Since EVM doesn’t support parallelization and every single transaction has to go sequentially, sharding is hell of a task.

What is hybrid or level-2 approach: every blockchain has its own transaction history, and physically blockchain aren’t interconnected. Only logically.

To sum: think of sharding as many blockchains in one. Hybrid as many blockchains working together

Who runs the country nodes?
Humaniq, for now. Developers haven’t identified an independent party that would be trustful to delegate this task (as of now)
schildlee

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

Here you can talk direct with the team! http://t.me/hmqtrader
Dargin

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

looks strange. It's almost 200 pages of discussions, and there are no answers to questions from anyone. can the manager no longer answer here and he does not care? Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: