Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272297 times)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

This will be a tough journey in the road to success. Africa their main target will not be easy too. But I like how the team continuous to work with effort. Today they are attending a world fintech event in London trying to establish networks with IBM, Western Union and Microsoft. Hopefully they can make a  good partnerships with those giant companies.
A year ago, such news would have raised a very good price, but the times are different now. We can only hope for partnership with major players.

Because there are too many coins out there in the market. The competition is getting tougher. Every project needs to step up. A huge community is becoming a good help. I believe Humaniq can make partnerships with big companies in the future if they continue with their sheer determination.
I am sure they will but without a big community, this will continue to be undervalued.
Only those who really research the market deeply will see the potential of Humaniq, as for me, I have invested since the start, so I will keep even the value is not good right now.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bettyjcrouch

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:57:50 PM

On which exchanges does your money trade?
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:08:07 AM

This will be a tough journey in the road to success. Africa their main target will not be easy too. But I like how the team continuous to work with effort. Today they are attending a world fintech event in London trying to establish networks with IBM, Western Union and Microsoft. Hopefully they can make a  good partnerships with those giant companies.
A year ago, such news would have raised a very good price, but the times are different now. We can only hope for partnership with major players.

Because there are too many coins out there in the market. The competition is getting tougher. Every project needs to step up. A huge community is becoming a good help. I believe Humaniq can make partnerships with big companies in the future if they continue with their sheer determination.
I am sure they will but without a big community, this will continue to be undervalued.
Only those who really research the market deeply will see the potential of Humaniq, as for me, I have invested since the start, so I will keep even the value is not good right now.
I hope this coin does not follow WeTrust, equally coins whose volume is small and potentially delisted from Bittrex.
I hope that will not happen, I believe this coin has a good development in the real world it just takes time to see this coin in the top of coinmarketcap.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:50:12 AM

I hope this coin does not follow WeTrust, equally coins whose volume is small and potentially delisted from Bittrex.
I hope that will not happen, I believe this coin has a good development in the real world it just takes time to see this coin in the top of coinmarketcap.
Yeah, I am hoping as well because it would be another dump in my investment.
I believe Bittrex knows what kind of project that has a future potential and HMQ is making good updates although the price did not rise.
Soon, we will see an increase of volume, so let's gamble and hold here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

That is serious matter to be considered well by team Humaniq as well. We are experiencing less volume on Bittrex as well and one other project which began in same period with Humaniq is facing delisting from there. Humaniq team is doing excellent work but increasing number of trading platforms to prevent uncertain situations anticipating is always good. I am not pessimistic but realistic and thinking at one possibility.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

Once it is developing it should update the community regarding their progress. Silent makes them to think negative about the humaniq market, so this makes the exchanges to delist the coin from bittrex.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

Once it is developing it should update the community regarding their progress. Silent makes them to think negative about the humaniq market, so this makes the exchanges to delist the coin from bittrex.
Humaniq is active but they have nothing to do with the market price as it moves freely in the exchanges and due to market conditions that makes a sudden dump bittrex volume continues to decrease in the past months so what we can expect in the coins that has low volume its gotten more dump. The team will do their part if it was been listed for delisting.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

Humaniq is active but they have nothing to do with the market price as it moves freely in the exchanges and due to market conditions that makes a sudden dump bittrex volume continues to decrease in the past months so what we can expect in the coins that has low volume its gotten more dump. The team will do their part if it was been listed for delisting.
One of the ways to prevent delisted from bittrex is to make big news or listings on other exchange that have big volume eg Kucoin or Okex.
We can not expect Binance for now because it requires huge funds for listing there.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:04:46 AM

Hello Humaniq believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Humaniq at: https://cointopper.com/coin/humaniq

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

Yeah, I am hoping as well because it would be another dump in my investment.
I believe Bittrex knows what kind of project that has a future potential and HMQ is making good updates although the price did not rise.
Soon, we will see an increase of volume, so let's gamble and hold here.
I invested in humaniq at ICO stage and now I am very concerned about the situation. The team does a great job, but them need to pay attention to the token, because do not want to lose a good exchange.

Bitcoin it's freedom
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

More and more people are showing concern over lack of more quality exchanges and their concern is not without reason too. I am sure team has noted this fear since they are also using this thread actively. Bittrex is showing little increase in volume may be someone tried to calm down the holders by injecting some money or created some volume for HMQ.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
schildlee

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

Hello Humaniq believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Humaniq at: https://cointopper.com/coin/humaniq

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

You should update it, website and twitter is old...
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

That is serious matter to be considered well by team Humaniq as well. We are experiencing less volume on Bittrex as well and one other project which began in same period with Humaniq is facing delisting from there. Humaniq team is doing excellent work but increasing number of trading platforms to prevent uncertain situations anticipating is always good. I am not pessimistic but realistic and thinking at one possibility.

I too feel the same kind of situation which another project TRST had. It was delisted from Bittrex after a year of its ICO due to low volume and less interest among traders...
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:43:16 AM

Humaniq and Prover announce partnership to give App users new confidence in 21st Century economy. Humaniq gets listed on a bunch of exchanges: Switcheo, CoinBene, COINTOBE etc. Upcoming partnerships in the works: Humaniq is looking to forge partnerships with startups that share our wish to support the UN to advance development.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

Humaniq and Prover announce partnership to give App users new confidence in 21st Century economy. Humaniq gets listed on a bunch of exchanges: Switcheo, CoinBene, COINTOBE etc. Upcoming partnerships in the works: Humaniq is looking to forge partnerships with startups that share our wish to support the UN to advance development.

https://ambcrypto.com/humaniq-prover-announce-partnership-give-app-users-new-confidence-21st-century-economy/

This partnership happened in last month anyway thanks for sharing this news. This will bring good impact on both projects and it will boost the growth of these project . Humaniq is still working hard to achieve their big milestones.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

Humaniq’s CTO Anton Mozgovoy will be attending and speaking at the NOAH Conference Berlin on June 6-7! The event brings together future-shaping executives and investors active across segments driven by digital revolution.
https://twitter.com/Humaniq/status/1004037223589797888

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:42:34 AM

Humaniq’s CTO Anton Mozgovoy will be attending and speaking at the NOAH Conference Berlin on June 6-7! The event brings together future-shaping executives and investors active across segments driven by digital revolution.
https://twitter.com/Humaniq/status/1004037223589797888

That would be big i heard this NOAH and it was a big kind of bussiness and investors. So it really catch me and caught my attention. This is the reason why im still holding on and trusting its Team and project they are really awesome, there's a very big potential of massive adoption.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

If I say majority of early adopters are still around having same thoughts and reasons why they are still around will not be wrong. It is actually hard work and team regardless of the results in short term and keep spreading the word far on every forum and event where they can. This is what keep us here to keep going on with project for better future.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

A summary on the feedback of this event from Germany will be great. I expect at start of next week sometimes we will be able to see a detailed article on event will be out. Other small team was attending at the same time fintech Africa couple of days ago. There is rhythm and planning in these marketing campaigns to seek partners and markets for HMQ. There was link to watch live Berlin event but I missed that.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

To be honest, I am pleasantly surprised that the project is developing and the team is working on the implementation of their ideas. Frequent events, one of which is presentation at NOAH . But as in other projects, investors are very concerned about the issue of the price of the token. In December there was a good growth, which gave money early to holders of tokens. And now I would start to look after purchases only on 600 sat. Perhaps of course the price will not reach there, but there is comfortable to buy, comfort zone.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: