Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272297 times)
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:16:00 AM

New countries are:
Republic of the Philippines, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Papua New Guinea, Mongolia, Seychelles, Belize, Dominican Republic, The Bahamas, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname, Paraguay, Oriental Republic of Uruguay, México, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia, Republic of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Republic of Iceland.

Well done!

Impressive line-up of additional countries. Is there some kind of form of active marketing in these countries too? I assume people need to get to know about Humaniq who are not involved with crypto yet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

A large number of people is still out of this space and not knowing well how these markets works. At start it is a small group of people who embraces change while majority stays at distance with policy of wait and watch before taking any step. Humaniq is expanding its presence by covering so many countries and steady advancement will become way of success.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:24:43 AM

A large number of people is still out of this space and not knowing well how these markets works. At start it is a small group of people who embraces change while majority stays at distance with policy of wait and watch before taking any step. Humaniq is expanding its presence by covering so many countries and steady advancement will become way of success.
They will come once they will see the value of humaniq will grow.
We have to admit that its the price that attracts the project to potential investors, even if the team are working hard
but it does not reflect on the price, we won't get the success we are wanting, but I am optimistic we will have that success in the long run.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

That's true low prices are for those to accumulate who are aware of the work being done. Masses always come when prices are on the rise because element of greed and making quick bucks from rising market brings adoption and new capital in any market traditional or new types of digital. Humaniq is getting more and more better if you keep eyes on money 2020 all becomes clear.
schildlee

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

How can you guys be so positive?

Just check how much fonds are going to the following Bittrex address...

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908?a=0xfe5e05572a7fb0e52c98c8ecaa623a75812d708e

and this is a company account!

you can follow all the transactions you will see everything starts with this wallet... where the big money is coming from.

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908?a=0xa2c9a7578e2172f32a36c5c0e49d64776f9e7883

Also there is a proof that a few min. after the Mcafee pump 6'000'000 HMQ from a company wallets went to Bittrex!

But check yourself... see on Bittrex the Humaniq transaction book... you will find the exactly time of one of the two crazy pumps in December 17 and you will find a 6 mil. transaction going to Bittrex.

There is no wonder the price is dropping and dropping.

This is a big scam, Humaniq made a lot of money with investors!
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:25:27 PM

Check out the official TechCrunch interview with Anton Mozgovoy! He lays down an inspiring overview of what Humaniq is all about, as well as the recent progress and future plans: http://amp.gs/hZ3E
An interesting interview, I sold my coins when they were more expensive, but did not stop following the project. Now the price does not correspond to the work done, but it is a matter of large manipulators. We need to find the entry point.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

Check out the official TechCrunch interview with Anton Mozgovoy! He lays down an inspiring overview of what Humaniq is all about, as well as the recent progress and future plans: http://amp.gs/hZ3E
An interesting interview, I sold my coins when they were more expensive, but did not stop following the project. Now the price does not correspond to the work done, but it is a matter of large manipulators. We need to find the entry point.
What range of entry point you are looking for?
I guess we do not need to wait until the price to go down again because the market is a little stable now and bull run could happen very soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

I agree with you on bottom and peak that you can't define when one of these happen. All you need to do make mind to buy at price where you are mentally settled and go ahead. Market always move after you buy either little bit up or down and you shouldn't care of that at all in any project talking general here as principal. HMQ is already very very cheap comparison to where it was before.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

What range of entry point you are looking for?
I guess we do not need to wait until the price to go down again because the market is a little stable now and bull run could happen very soon.

if HMQ go under the actual rate it's will become highly risked to invest in; the only thing that could help is listing in new top 5/10 exchange.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

There are many tools available for the exchange of HMQ, and soon one of them will be available directly in the App. Find out how to use them in latest HMQblog article!

http://amp.gs/hnCz
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

How can you guys be so positive?

Just check how much fonds are going to the following Bittrex address...

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908?a=0xfe5e05572a7fb0e52c98c8ecaa623a75812d708e

and this is a company account!

you can follow all the transactions you will see everything starts with this wallet... where the big money is coming from.

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908?a=0xa2c9a7578e2172f32a36c5c0e49d64776f9e7883

Also there is a proof that a few min. after the Mcafee pump 6'000'000 HMQ from a company wallets went to Bittrex!

But check yourself... see on Bittrex the Humaniq transaction book... you will find the exactly time of one of the two crazy pumps in December 17 and you will find a 6 mil. transaction going to Bittrex.

There is no wonder the price is dropping and dropping.

This is a big scam, Humaniq made a lot of money with investors!

How do you know this is a company account and how do you know it is being sent to Bittrex? This could also be some random account or have you seen this address posted by the team before?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Elonripeto

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:42:49 AM

vitalik wont even share a public toilet with that guy, let alone advisory board.
lol but has this changed now >?
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:58:59 AM

I didn't use application yet since it doesn't cover my country in supporting list. Still I found in one of the previous updates that HMQ exchanging options are available in app and will be provided more in future. This ca one of the reasons we are not seeing listing on new exchanges as they are working on internal exchanging tools and options.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

I didn't use application yet since it doesn't cover my country in supporting list. Still I found in one of the previous updates that HMQ exchanging options are available in app and will be provided more in future. This ca one of the reasons we are not seeing listing on new exchanges as they are working on internal exchanging tools and options.
But the exchanges could give a boost of their product, I mean there is a little restrictions on exchanges, most of us can trade easily.
Well, maybe they are already satisfied with Upbit and Bittrex because anytime it could give them a good volume with good news are announce.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

How to get a job in blockchain software engineering with Anton Mozgovoy VP of Technology at Humaniq
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMrRR_biqt8
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

But the exchanges could give a boost of their product, I mean there is a little restrictions on exchanges, most of us can trade easily.
Well, maybe they are already satisfied with Upbit and Bittrex because anytime it could give them a good volume with good news are announce.

Bittrex really could give positive influence to the price. But it wouldn't worse if they listed their tokens on others exchanges. But maybe team has other plans about development of project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

My opinion is also like those are asking for more exchanges as listing on as many exchanges as possible should have been by now. Humaniq team should make the token available for everyone from every part of world in order to make its adoption at wider level. They will have to reach to customers as people will not make effort to use other exchanges than they use.
Angas001

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

Does anyone know when will the wallet be available in switzerland.
I can download and use the app. Only the wallet is locked. Undecided
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

My opinion is also like those are asking for more exchanges as listing on as many exchanges as possible should have been by now. Humaniq team should make the token available for everyone from every part of world in order to make its adoption at wider level. They will have to reach to customers as people will not make effort to use other exchanges than they use.
It's a bad timing if they will do it this year, there is no good progress on the market price yet, we have to be patient, I am sure
they are planning for a big move in terms of exchanges, it's a process and what's important is we understand the potential of the project so we will still hold.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

When read article published on the second day of the current month on challenges Humaniq currently facing in Africa it clears everything. That is not simple task to launch financial services in a continent where people are backward in every filed of life. Humaniq team is not only establishing business but also educating people that how to best use of these services. The strategic importance by business potential in those counties where they are working. We surely need to wait and keep supporting them.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: