Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whalt.net | Your own trading bot.  (Read 3535 times)
Whalt (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:20:21 PM

Bitcointalk promotion: Every new user gets $5 worth of stakes in Whalt FOR FREE. https://whalt.net/register

Hello everyone,

Whalt is a trading bot. It receives data from a multitude of API’s, platforms, social media accounts and forums. All the information combined is used to make calculated decisions on the bitcoin & altcoin market.

Whalt is looking around on the internet 24/7 to search for indicators when a new coin is about to get released/updated. Whalt is doing this by looking on Github’s, forum’s, Slacks, Social media accounts and via search queries.

You gotta have money to make money. And that’s true for Whalt too. While it’s great to make money because we can anticipate big market movements, Whalt can really shine when it has lots of capital to influence that same market. That’s why we accept new investors at the moment of writing. Help Whalt and yourself.

Learn more about Whalt:
https://whalt.net/features
https://whalt.net/faq
https://whalt.net/how-does-it-work/

We also offer a referral program. Signup and receive your personal referral link. If you signup a new user, you will receive 15% of their future investments!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them.

If you are interested, please make sure you signup early. We won't be accepting new users when we've collected enough capital.

Thanks,
Whalt

https://whalt.net/register

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 06:24:40 PM

Interesting.  How are you different from an elaborate ponzi scheme?  How do I know if there actually is a bot that is trading, and how can I be assured that my investments will be returned?

Because ROI in 2 months, then pure profit onwards, is simply too good to be true.
Do you have any credibility to back you up?
Whalt (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:40:04 PM

Interesting.  How are you different from an elaborate ponzi scheme?  How do I know if there actually is a bot that is trading, and how can I be assured that my investments will be returned?

Because ROI in 2 months, then pure profit onwards, is simply too good to be true.

Great questions. A lot of them are answered here: https://whalt.net/how-does-it-work/

Assurance is unfortunately very rare on the internet. Thats why we are offering $5 worth of stakes so you can get to know our service.

Further more, we are planning to also start blogging about developing the algorithm and go in-depth into how Whalt itself works, including code examples. This would be a great way to influence young people to start coding, plus to show we are a capable group of programmers.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 06:43:48 PM

Great questions. A lot of them are answered here: https://whalt.net/how-does-it-work/

Assurance is unfortunately very rare on the internet. Thats why we are offering $5 worth of stakes so you can get to know our service.

Further more, we are planning to also start blogging about developing the algorithm and go in-depth into how Whalt itself works, including code examples. This would be a great way to influence young people to start coding, plus to show we are a capable group of programmers.
Thanks for answering so quickly.
Stakes last forever, correct?  I just don't see how paying 0.02774 BTC a year to every free user (lets say you have 1000 free users, that would be 27.74 BTC/year) is viable for your business.
How can someone purchase a stake that will just continuously generate profit?  What if the bot goes wrong and loses a large sum of money, what happens then?

Whalt (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:03:02 PM

You make some valid points.

Yes, stakes last forever. We can continuously generate a profit by investing your first sum of bitcoin. Every day, we give you as base amount of bitcoin with an additional bonus, depending on how much that day was earned. We also keep a percentage for ourselves, to further invest in Whalt and as a way to be able to guarantee the base amount of bitcoin. On the rare days we lose money, you can still expect a payment.

Furthermore, we are absolutely not planning to give away $5000 worth of stakes. I suspect we will stop the promotion after the first 100 signups. This is to ensure Whalt receives enough attention without risking too much.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:41:53 PM

Let's give it a try.
Your explanations looks reliably, and $5 is $5 Wink

I already registered. It looks like reward is not coming automatically to balance. How we can claim free amount?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 01:34:33 AM

Let's give it a try.
Your explanations looks reliably, and $5 is $5 Wink

I already registered. It looks like reward is not coming automatically to balance. How we can claim free amount?
What is so hard to understand?  You got $5 worth of stakes, which is 4 stakes at the moment.  They provide daily payouts.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:15:08 PM

Yes, stakes last forever. We can continuously generate a profit by investing your first sum of bitcoin. Every day, we give you as base amount of bitcoin with an additional bonus, depending on how much that day was earned. We also keep a percentage for ourselves, to further invest in Whalt and as a way to be able to guarantee the base amount of bitcoin. On the rare days we lose money, you can still expect a payment.
Question is how you will be able to give base amount
MIN. DAILY PROFIT 0.000019
per stake on the days your bot actually make lose. Will you be paying it from your pockets?

Also it says min daily profit 0.000019BTC per stake, how you guys have calculated this number to be the minimum profit you guys can make daily with trading?
natashanatsy

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:24:41 AM

Trading bot. I don't know if your bot is one of those Ponzi schemes who use to scam people. But if some legendary member verifies it then i can use it
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 02:24:17 PM

Last trading bot i saw gave free shares or cash or whatever you want to call it and before users can hit ROI they run away with shatever new users invested.
Whalt (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:15:37 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 06:25:47 PM by Whalt

Bitcointalkusers,

We had a little problem in the script which handled the payment of bitcoin. This is fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience. Everything is up and running again, but it is possible you've received some extra emails.

Thanks,
Rick from Whalt
mobnepal
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:16:46 PM

Last trading bot i saw gave free shares or cash or whatever you want to call it and before users can hit ROI they run away with shatever new users invested.
I am also quite suspicious about this service because they are giving 5$ worth of shares which may take more than 80 days to be paid to your bitcoin address so in that 80 days they can easily collect more than they have given in this promotion.

I am still waiting for my questions to be answered i have asked few post above. They are also showing top gains and top loss for the day which i think is taken directly from exchange platform rather than from their trading account.
Whalt (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:23:02 PM

That is absolutely not our intention. We've build an sustainable trading bot. Please read more about us here: https://whalt.net/how-does-it-work/

Be sure to signup now to get a temporary bonus.

per stake on the days your bot actually make lose. Will you be paying it from your pockets?

Also it says min daily profit 0.000019BTC per stake, how you guys have calculated this number to be the minimum profit you guys can make daily with trading?

We've calculated the base amount after months of testing the algorithm. We are confident we can earn the base amount every day with price of 1 stake. On days Whalt cannot earn this, we have a reserve of extra bitcoin earned on good days to compensate our investors. This is to ensure a continuous flow of bitcoin to our investors and to make the most of our capital.

I am also quite suspicious about this service because they are giving 5$ worth of shares which may take more than 80 days to be paid to your bitcoin address so in that 80 days they can easily collect more than they have given in this promotion.

I am still waiting for my questions to be answered i have asked few post above. They are also showing top gains and top loss for the day which i think is taken directly from exchange platform rather than from their trading account.

The list of best and worst investments are generated by Whalt every day, based on his performance. We use these numbers to calculate the additional bonus users will receive that day.
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 11:24:59 PM

We have to make deposit of $5 in order to get daily profit 0.000019. based it's small amount of profit seems to me as ponzi scheme.

do you make a test with your bot system in the trading market? if yes how many of fund you test with it and amount of profit you got?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 05:26:47 AM

That is absolutely not our intention. We've build an sustainable trading bot. Please read more about us here: https://whalt.net/how-does-it-work/

We've calculated the base amount after months of testing the algorithm. We are confident we can earn the base amount every day with price of 1 stake. On days Whalt cannot earn this, we have a reserve of extra bitcoin earned on good days to compensate our investors. This is to ensure a continuous flow of bitcoin to our investors and to make the most of our capital.

The list of best and worst investments are generated by Whalt every day, based on his performance. We use these numbers to calculate the additional bonus users will receive that day.

Are you able to provide proof of the actual bot in action?  Because anyone can claim that they have a bot. :-/
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:08:49 PM

Are you able to provide proof of the actual bot in action?  Because anyone can claim that they have a bot. :-/

I have to say I bit time skeptic when I see these get rick quick schemes. It does sound like ponzi big time cause no video of the bot in action, no verifiable data of people behind it and all in all no verifiable proof of any kind. It still can be legit but you re gonna have to work hard to provide some kind of proof before I d even consider investing into something like this.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:44:40 PM

What about manual withdrawals? If I'm not mistaken there is only automatic payment - I can not find a manual option.
Is it possible to withdraw from the investment - I mean if is possible to sell stakes and withdraw funds?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mobnepal
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:13:36 PM

https://whalt.net/faq/#qe-faq-808
Your stakes will be removed from your account and profits subtracted from your initial investment, of course.
It seems possible but don't invest in this program. There is no screenshots or trading videos showing real trading bots in action. I think this is still risky investment and possible ponzi with very high return. Fixed high profit rate per day sound too good to be true.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:41:31 PM

I agree with the post above.. If you have any credibility from the people trading in our behalf or the bot actually using API on any exchanges then maybe I'd believe.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:02:25 PM

There is no screenshots or trading videos showing real trading bots in action. I think this is still risky investment and possible ponzi with very high return. Fixed high profit rate per day sound too good to be true.
What videos you want to see? How would you ever know if the bot is in the action or Op is sitting in the corner with a bluetooth mouse clicking at a speed of light ? What ponzi ? What Investment ?
Mate,he is selling a bot.How's that a ponzi ? Do you know what a definition of ponzi is ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: