Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whalt.net | Your own trading bot.  (Read 3538 times)
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:14:55 PM

There is no screenshots or trading videos showing real trading bots in action. I think this is still risky investment and possible ponzi with very high return. Fixed high profit rate per day sound too good to be true.
What videos you want to see? How would you ever know if the bot is in the action or Op is sitting in the corner with a bluetooth mouse clicking at a speed of light ? What ponzi ? What Investment ?
Mate,he is selling a bot.How's that a ponzi ? Do you know what a definition of ponzi is ?
Actually take a look at the platform here https://whalt.net/pricing/ and what they are selling is stakes, not trading bots and you will get fixed base amount and almost 10%+ per week return on your stakes, don't you think this is too high return to be true. I am just being suspicious not calling this completely ponzi.
Whalt (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:02:46 PM

There is no screenshots or trading videos showing real trading bots in action. I think this is still risky investment and possible ponzi with very high return. Fixed high profit rate per day sound too good to be true.
What videos you want to see? How would you ever know if the bot is in the action or Op is sitting in the corner with a bluetooth mouse clicking at a speed of light ? What ponzi ? What Investment ?
Mate,he is selling a bot.How's that a ponzi ? Do you know what a definition of ponzi is ?
Actually take a look at the platform here https://whalt.net/pricing/ and what they are selling is stakes, not trading bots and you will get fixed base amount and almost 10%+ per week return on your stakes, don't you think this is too high return to be true. I am just being suspicious not calling this completely ponzi.

Whalt is selling stakes, which just represent the amount you've invested which Whalt can use to make profit.
https://whalt.net/faq/#qe-faq-808
Your stakes will be removed from your account and profits subtracted from your initial investment, of course.
It seems possible but don't invest in this program. There is no screenshots or trading videos showing real trading bots in action. I think this is still risky investment and possible ponzi with very high return. Fixed high profit rate per day sound too good to be true.

https://whalt.net/faq/#qe-faq-808
Your stakes will be removed from your account and profits subtracted from your initial investment, of course.
It seems possible but don't invest in this program. There is no screenshots or trading videos showing real trading bots in action. I think this is still risky investment and possible ponzi with very high return. Fixed high profit rate per day sound too good to be true.

Whalt lives fully from the command line and uses the API's of various trading sites to place and sell our orders. Whalt does this based on information which is also retrieved using API's, webscrabers, social media account and more sources.
cz3kit

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:58:50 PM

I registered and would just like to try and see how it works. I have now 4 stakes but how do I invest them? I went to the investment page but can't chose a plan. Are there any information on how to do it?

Thanks

Whalt (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:24:50 PM

I registered and would just like to try and see how it works. I have now 4 stakes but how do I invest them? I went to the investment page but can't chose a plan. Are there any information on how to do it?

Thanks

You are actually already done! You will now receive daily payments, according to Whalt results.
cz3kit

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:53:01 PM

Ok, but I don't understand how that all works. Am I currently in the First Investor Plan because I have 4 stakes? Would I get into the Beginners Investor Plan when I have 200 stakes? Is that correct?

Whalt (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:04:14 PM

Ok, but I don't understand how that all works. Am I currently in the First Investor Plan because I have 4 stakes? Would I get into the Beginners Investor Plan when I have 200 stakes? Is that correct?

It is in your interest to buy more stakes at once, as they will become cheaper. The stakes itself are all the same, they earn the same amount of interest.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 06:36:10 PM

It is in your interest to buy more stakes at once, as they will become cheaper. The stakes itself are all the same, they earn the same amount of interest.
Are you willing to verify that there is in fact a trading bot?  Like showing a history of trades on exchanges like poloniex?  If you are willing to provide proof I'd be happy to verify for you.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 07:38:06 PM

I have already sign up.

It's makes me confused with the investment plan explanation, all plans gives min. 0.000019BTC daily, but min. invest different for every plan, i used your calculator for count it, i input 200 stakes(beginners investor plan) and get 0.00380000BTC daily payout, it's means min. 0.000019BTC daily payout is just for per 1 stakes right, so that's a possibility if i choose beginners plan i earn min. daily payout?
Since i know trading bot actually not always accurate.

We haven't been able to send you payouts yet. Please invest first.

It's need invest first before we can earn daily payouts?
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 07:51:17 PM

I have already sign up.

It's makes me confused with the investment plan explanation, all plans gives min. 0.000019BTC daily, but min. invest different for every plan, i used your calculator for count it, i input 200 stakes(beginners investor plan) and get 0.00380000BTC daily payout, it's means min. 0.000019BTC daily payout is just for per 1 stakes right, so that's a possibility if i choose beginners plan i earn min. daily payout?

They made it so that you'd get "discounts" on your stakes depending on the amount you buy.  The price per stake is lowered the more you buy.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:57:46 PM

your write title in thread about trading bot
but iam visit your site only investment site
maybe you use scheme ponzy system
and you write is free 5 dollar new member, can get withdraw without investment
pnuts2012

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 07:58:17 PM

so this not actually an bot that sucks but good luck. Im looking for bot. Peace love crypto!
cz3kit

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:00:14 PM

Ok, now I understand your system. I won't invest to much since I don't have to much money to make investments. I registered to try out your system and see how it works, also because you give 5$ to test it Cheesy
We will see how it goes Smiley
Is it possible to spend the earned satoshi in buying new stakes?

I have already sign up.

The FAQ states that you need to reach 0.01BTC for a payout!

cz3kit

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:32:59 AM

I received an email saying that I received my daily payment of 8.332E-5 btc. This with only 4 stakes. I have no idea how it comes to this number. Would be nice  if you could say how that exactly works. I expected to get 0.000076 after a day, regarding your information within the investment plan.
I recommend to change from 8.332E-5 to maybe 0.00008332 representation. It's easier to read Wink

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:56:26 AM

Looks like you are only one here that does not know what a ponzi is. How is that even possible ? You must be really dumb or maybe an alt of OP ? Anyway in case you are just dumb let me explain it to you. He is selling nothing actually. You do not have access to his "bot" or whatever. His only goal is to make many people invest and when they do his will run away with their money. Simple as that. Of course there will be people that he will pay for single reason, to post on the thread that they actually received payments and try to fool even more people into investing. Everyone here saw it many times so nothing really new about this thread.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:31:18 PM

What about selling stakes?
If someone buy now for example 100 stakes, is it possible to sell them and withdraw funds? Or it works like life time contract?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 11:06:49 PM

If someone buy now for example 100 stakes, is it possible to sell them and withdraw funds? Or it works like life time contract?
They mentioned before that the stakes are refundable (minus all profits) at any time, but I don't think they are transferable.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:36:11 PM

I received an email saying that I received my daily payment of 8.332E-5 btc. This with only 4 stakes. I have no idea how it comes to this number. Would be nice  if you could say how that exactly works. I expected to get 0.000076 after a day, regarding your information within the investment plan.
I recommend to change from 8.332E-5 to maybe 0.00008332 representation. It's easier to read Wink

On the website you have described in the normal way - 0.00008332. Anyway this earnings are changing everyday.
Im already 7 days registered here and earnings from 4 stakes are from 0.00007796 to 0.00008796 daily.

They mentioned before that the stakes are refundable (minus all profits) at any time, but I don't think they are transferable.

I had to miss it.. But how it can be possible sell everything minus all profits? If for example someone already had payouts (few times 0.01BTC) do they will count all this earning and subtract from withdrawal amount..?  Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:00:34 PM

I had to miss it.. But how it can be possible sell everything minus all profits? If for example someone already had payouts (few times 0.01BTC) do they will count all this earning and subtract from withdrawal amount..?  Roll Eyes
Yes it will be easy for them to look at all your account history and withdrawal so that they may just subtract that amount from your investment as mentioned in their faq. However if they are just using your investment for real trading why should they have to subtract the profit they have paid out everyday based on their profit? There is no point for them to subtract the amount they have made profit using your investment.
cz3kit

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:45:19 PM

I received an email saying that I received my daily payment of 8.332E-5 btc. This with only 4 stakes. I have no idea how it comes to this number. Would be nice  if you could say how that exactly works. I expected to get 0.000076 after a day, regarding your information within the investment plan.

On the website you have described in the normal way - 0.00008332. Anyway this earnings are changing everyday.
Im already 7 days registered here and earnings from 4 stakes are from 0.00007796 to 0.00008796 daily.

Ok, let's say we get everyday 0.00007796. To reach 0.01BTC, which is the payout, it will take 128 days. With 0.00008796 it will take 113 days. Will take some time xD

For now it's not really clear if this is really a bot or not. Might be a ponzi or not. Most of you could anyways register. You get 4 stakes for free and within 113 days you get 0.01 BTC without doing anything. It's not much but maybe it will help these guys. You don't know. There is nothing you lose. That's my opinion.

Btw: I saw that you changed the number representation in the email Smiley Makes it better.

viziano

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:24:34 PM

This thing look nice..
Will be using the free $5 worth of stakes to see how this goes.
Overall it doesn't look bad,hope is not a ponzi fucked up scam.

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: